Wedding Dress

Look At Me

(Back to when Hye Su is picking a wedding dress.....)

Hye Su's POV

I went out the dressing room and stood onto the platform.

"Aigoo, my daughter is really getting married." My mom cooed.

I looked over at her and pouted. "Don't say that!"

"I'm just stating the truth." My mom shrugged. "Anyway, how do you like it?"

"I don't really like this dress." or the marriage, I thought.

"Go and try more dresses then." My mom shooed me away.

I walk off the platform and waddle my way back to the dressing room with the salesperson helping me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aish! I think I tried it all, I thought desperately as I took off the one I was wearing that also got rejected by me. I've tried on.........

f-2012-designer-wedding-dress-029.jpg

They are all very cute, but too flashy for me so then I tried on......

But they were too boring so I tried on more.

Wait, why am I fussing over this! I don't even care about the wedding so why should I be so picky. I might as well wear a t-shirt and jeans for all I care.......

I peered out the doorway of the dressing room to see my mom waiting. I sighed. I can't disappoint my mom though, but there are no dresses here that I want.

I sat down and buried my face in my hands. What am I going to do?

"Omo are you okay?" the salesperson asked.

I lifted my head and forced a smile. "I'm fine, just a little tired."

"Then, we should take a break." My mom said from the doorway. "Thanks Emily, but we are going out for lunch now."

At the mention of lunch, my stomach grumbled. I jumped up and said. "Okay let me change into my clothes."

My mom shut the door and Emily began to peel the dress off. I put on my normal clothes, thanked Emily for her work and went out the door. My mom and I went to the car and got in.

"I see you had no interest in any of the dresses in that store." My mom chuckled.

"Sorry." I said.

"Don't worry, I said that store didn't have any dresses, but that doesn't mean you won't like any others from somewhere else." My mom smiled. She is always optimistic.

We drove to a family restaurant and ate burgers and fries. As we headed out the door of the restaurant, my mom spotted a small wedding dress store across the street.

"Hey, Hye Su, do you want to look in that store?" she said pointing at the wedding shop.

"Sure, why not." I replied. We crossed the street and went into the store. The store was quite small and had an old fashion feel to it, but you could see some modern dresses on the racks and on display. An ahjumma stood up behind a desk, looking surprised. I guess she doesn't see young customers that often. She immediately smiled and greeted us warmly.

"Hi, my name is Ae Cha." she shook our hands and led us to the main area of the store where the big mirror was.

"So who is the bride here?" she asked. I raised my hand.

"Aigoo, so young! This young man better be good to you." she said.

I blushed.

"Alright so what do you want?" Ae Cha asked.

"I don't really have a preference." I said.

"Let's try on some modern things then." Ae Cha said cheerfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I didn't find anything that really suited me. Just as I was giving up, my mom shouted cheerfully somewhere. I looked around and spotted the back of my mom in the corner of the room in front of a dress.

"I found the perfect dress." My mom said.

I sighed, doubting it, but I tried it on anyway. I stepped out in front of the mirror and gasped. I loved it!

"I love this!" I shouted.

Ae Cha and my mom chuckled.

"Thanks, mom" I said, smiling.

"This dress is actually pretty old compared to what people choose these days." Ae Cha chuckled.

"But it's perfect for me." I said, happy. Suddenly, I felt overwhelmed. I'm really getting married......

I felt something wet on my cheek and saw that I was crying.

"Awwww" My mom said and hugged me. I held on to my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went out the store after my mom did the arrangements for the dress and paid Ae Cha a huge tip which she tried to refuse. Ae Cha wished me luck on the wedding.

It was dark out. Surprised, I looked at my watch and saw that it was 8 o'clock.

"Wow, time goes by so fast. I have to go now." Mom said with a sorry expression.

"It's okay." I said and hugged my mom before she went into her limo that she called. I went to my car and drove home.

I parked the car in the driveway and opened the front door. I went in closing the door behind me. I took four more steps before I heard the door open. I whirled around and saw L. Wait, is he injured? My question was answered when he collapsed on the floor. I gasped. I quickly went to him and kneeled down beside him.

"What happened?" I croaked.

L just reached into his pocket and took out a necklace. He gave it to me.

"I'm sorry...." He said before fainting.

 

I'm sorry for this bad chapter and for not updating for a long time. I am such a bad author....

About the wedding dress, the reason why I didn't reveal it was because I don't know what to pick. I searched it on Google and I couldn't choose. WHY IS IT SO HARD!!!!