Run Away

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

Sunlight started pouring into the room and I put my arm over my eyes. I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. Oh yeah I'm in L's room........ AHHHH I'm in L's room! I finally took notice of L beside me. I turned to my side to face him. That was when my fangirling started......

What if we get married? I get to see him like this everyday! KYA How many children are we going to have?........... WHAT AM I THINKING!!

Blushing, I looked away. Aigoo, I'm such a weirdo. I looked at L after calming myself down. I studied his features. He had sharp and defined features. I carefully brought my hand over to his face and brushed his cheek with my fingers. He twitched a little and I brought my hand back quickly. Panicking, I turned around and faced the other way in case he woke up.

L's POV

I felt something brush my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Hye Su's back. She was pretending to sleep, but I knew better. I slowly slid my arms around her waist and I felt her tense. Let's have fun shall we?

I pulled her towards me and I back hugged her. I snuggled my face into her neck while my arms were firmly around her waist so she couldn't escape. I left little kisses on her neck while Hye Su just layed there like a rock. I grinned as I felt Hye Su heat up. I turned her around so she faced me.

"Someone's been naughty as I slept." I said to her petrified tomato face.

"I-I-I" she stuttered.

I put my index finger over silencing her. " This is your punishment" I quickly replaced my finger with my lips and cupped her face. Hye Su slowly started to loosen up and wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss.

Hye Su's POV

I felt L shift and now he was on top of me still kissing me. After 2 minutes, I felt L's hands cupping my face and he slowly stopped kissing me. Then he carefully shifted next to me, laying down again. We both breathed heavily to calm ourselves down and stared at the ceiling. Once calm, I turned around to face him.

"You know, that was by far the best punishment I ever had." I chuckled. 

He turned his head and grinned at me. I came closer and snuggled into his chest. He put his arms around me and we stayed like that.

"What are we going to do about your engagement?" L suddenly asked me.

I totally forgot about that. "I don't know......" I sighed.

L suddenly looked into my eyes. "Do you love me?" He asked me seriously.

"I do" I honestly answered staring into his eyes.

"Then we should run away." He said. "I can take care of you and we can live in a remote place so no one can find us."

My eyes widened as I took in his words. "I-I-I.... I can't just leave my life."

"But you don't even like your life!" He said sitting up.

I sat up too. "I don't, but I can't just step out of it like it is nothing!"

He grabbed my shoulders. "I can take care of you." He stared into my eyes pleadingly.

I looked down, not responding.

L got off the bed and stood up with his back to me. "I see you made your choice." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear and left the room. I sat there with my head still down. I felt tears forming and they dropped onto the blanket. I got up and dashed to my room. I closed and locked the door. I jumped onto my bed and cried my eyes out.

L, you pabo! I hugged my pillow. Why can't I have a normal life, with normal parents and a simple love life? But of course life is unfair. At least I met L in this life. Thinking about L made me cry even harder. I can't let him go....I can't.....

.....but how do I keep him?