Friends?

Look At Me

L's POV

I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I stared in awe at the hotel-like bathroom with its state of the art toilet, shower and bathtub! After toying with the shower, I finally figured out how to work it before I took off anything. Gotta know your surroundings. I took off my clothes and went into the shower. I finished and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked at the clothes and almost got a heart attack. The clothes cost more than my savings! Does she expect me to pay her back? I guess I'll just be careful of the clothes and not damage them for I can sell them later for money and get a job if I need to pay back.-_-"

I went out of the bathroom and heard the girl shout. I followed the noise and went into a kitchen. She looked pretty when she cooks. She turned around and looked dazed for a few seconds before saying "Lunch is ready". With a huge grumble, my stomach leaped for joy. I didn't eat after yesterday morning. She led the way to the dining room.

"Sit down" she said. Is it me or is she treating me like a dog. I sat down and the girl went back into the kitchen. She brought out kimchi stew and fried rice, placing them on the table in front of me.

"Eat up" she said handing me a spoon and chopsticks. I took them and took a bite out of the fried rice. It's so good.

 

Hye Su's POV

I sat down on the chair opposite of him and watched as he was munching his way through my fried rice. I felt happy since someone besides me enjoys my cooking. Seungri doesn't eat with me.

"What's your name?" L asks me, taking a break from eating.

"Hye Su" you replied. He went back to eating.

He ate and I watched him for 10 minutes until he was done with everything.

"Thanks for the meal" he says.

"No problem" I replied.

Suddenly, I hear the front door open and Seungri walked in. Panicking, I grabbed L and dragged him into my room and pushed him into my closet.

"Stay here, my fiance is here." I begged him. He nodded and shut the door as Seungri walked into my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"Sorry, can't your fiance see you." He teased.

"What do you want?" I replied in the same voice.

"Me and my friends are going to Jeju Island for 2 weeks. I just wanted you to know."

"Oh great now I can sleep better for 2 weeks."

"Awwww don't act like your not gonna miss me" he said.

"As if, just get out and go"

With a smirk, Seungri walked towards me and I take a step back. This goes on until I hit the wall. Shoot. He put his hands against the wall and leans close to me. I shut my eyes and then Seungri started to laugh. Blushing, you literally kick him out and shut the door. You went over to your closet and opened it. L looked surprised, but calmed down after seeing you.

"What was that about?" L askes you.

"Just my fiance/jerk/ bully/ many words I don't use." I replied. "Well I guess we should go our own ways now."

L nodded and followed me as I led the way outside of my house after Seungri left. I turned around and said "You can keep the clothes, bye"

"Thanks a lot Hye Su" L said before taking off into the street. I felt butterflies as he said my name. I must be hungry that's all. I went inside the house and ate some leftovers in the fridge. It was 7 pm, but today's events made me tired so I went to bed.

Next Day~

I woke up at 8am and ate breakfast. I decided to sit under my favorite tree and read my romance/comedy book. How I love fantasies. As I was reading, someone said: "Enjoying that book?". Startled, I looked next to me and there was L sitting next to me. 

"What are you doing here and how long were you here?" I asked.

"Ever since you opened that book." L replied. I mentally facepalm myself for when I read these novels I squeal and do other fangirl things -_-".

"You still haven't answer my question of what are you doing here" I said.

"Just visiting. Also, you will probably see me a lot more times in the future. I want to be your friend." he said with a smirk. I don't really know what to reply to that. I decided to let him since I had nothing better to do.

"Sure, let's see how you do. Do you want to eat." I said. He nodded. I got up and took a step, but my foot got caught with the tree root. I shut my eyes waiting for the fall, but it never happened. I opened my eyes and realized L had broken my fall and I was still on him. I immediately stood up and hid my face.

"I'll go inside and prepare something." I said and quickly ran into the house.

L's POV

Nice going L, she probably thinks your a ert. I went inside the house and walked into the kitchen. Thankfully, I remembered the way or I would be lost. I saw Hye Su standing in front of the stove. Her back is really pretty as her front. Snap yourself out of it L. I walked on to the dining room and waited for Hye Su to come out. Hye Su came in and was carrying an omlet with ham. She put it in front of me and I started to eat. I was conscious of Hye Su staring at me, but I didn't want to embarrass her so I pretended to not notice.

After I was done, I asked her "Why aren't you eating?"

She replied "I'm not hungry."

Silence..........

"So L tell me about yourself." she asked after an awkward 10 minutes.

"What do you want to know?" I asked her.

"How about your family? Do they know your here?"

"I don't have a family. I'm sort of a loner, traveling." I said. I don't really mind telling people about my family since I put it behind me so I don't get upset anymore.

"Omo I'm sorry I brought it up." she said genuinely.

"It's okay, I don't get upset anymore."

"Wait, where do you sleep." She asked.

"Anywhere that is quiet and clean." I replied.

"WHAT. Why didn't you tell me! I could help you."

"I didn't want you to think I was  up to you" I said.

"Well, I know this is sudden, but do you want to stay with me?" she asked.

"Uhhhhhh won't your fiance like, kill me."

"He's gone for 2 weeks and we have a "i hate you and you hate me" relationship with him." she said. Ohhhhh so that's why they were fighting yesterday.

"You shouldn't ask guys to stay in your house." I said.

"Why not, it's not like your a stranger and I thought we were friends" she replied innocently.

"I guess I can stay" I said.

 

Hi guys, I decided to change Hye Su's "used to be kind, but bc of fiance, she has trouble getting close to people" since I want the story to move on faster and get a little romance in there;) Forgive me if there was confusion.