Boring Weekend, NOT

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

I woke up to a delicious smell in the kitchen. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up before going into the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said to L's back. He spun around holding a spatula.

"Oh, good morning Hye Su" he answered before going back to the stove. "Just sit in the dining room and wait for the food"

I went to the dining room and sat down, waiting for L. A few minutes later, L came in with two plates of fried eggs and bacon. He set a plate in front of me and sat down himself. We dug into our breakfast which was pretty good.

"I didn't know you can cook" I said.

"It actually took me a few tries to make this" he said rubbing his neck.

"Well, you learned very quickly" I said.

"Thanks"

I finished my food and took my plate and utensils to the sink.

"I'll be in the garden" I shouted to L before going out. I went to my shack and took out my watering can. I filled it up and started watering my flowers. Afterwards, I decided to do some weeding. As I was pulling out a weed someone said: "Can I help?"

I turned around and found L staring at me.

"Sure, just grab some gloves from the shack"

He did as I said and joined me in weeding. I reached over to a weed at the same time L did so our hands touched. I pulled my hand back, blushing. L's hand remained and pulled out the weed, but didn't look at me from then on. With two people working on my garden, weeding was finished quickly. I went inside and took out my book, the same book as before, I'm a slow reader. I went back outside and sat down under my tree. L sat down beside me. I controlled myself from doing fangirl things and was successful.

 

L's POV

I sat down next to Hye Su and watched her from the corner of my eye. She was so intent in that book. So cute. I suddenly notice a ladybug on top of her head. I reached over shooed the bug away.

"What were you doing?" she asked me.

"There was a bug on your head" Her eyes got wide. "Don't worry, it's gone"

She sighed in relief. The house phone rang and she got up. She ran to the house and went in to answer it. After ten minutes, she came out looking worried. She came over and said to me: "Come on L, we are going to a party tonight."

 

Hye Su's POV

(This is when she picks up the phone)

"Hello" I said into the telephone.

"Hello Hye Su it's your mother"

"Oh hi mom, what's the matter?" Maybe a cancellment in my engagement, I hoped.

"Hye Su we have a party at our house tonight and we want you and Seungri to come." There goes my hope.

"Ummm, mom, Seungri is at Jeju Island with his friends." I bit my lip.

"Oh, then how about you invite another friend of yours"

"Okay, mom I have a guy."

"Good, see you soon Hye Su"

"Bye mom" I said before hanging up.

I guess L will be my date.