Oppa?

Look At Me

Seungri's POV

I may look mad on the outside, but I am so embarrassed on the inside. GAH. I can't believe she leaped on me. Time for revenge. I walked slowly towards Hye Su, closing the gap between us. She looks scared, her eyes are wide open and she is protecting the panda bear. You are going to call me oppa!

Hye Su's POV
Seungri started walking towards me and I just stood there, standing my ground. I watched him closely. His face was blank. He came closer and to my surprise he passed me and started walking towards the parking lot. Hmmmmm I guess he gave up. HAHA

I followed him and we reached the car. I got in and put on my seat belt, grinning. I won!..........Wait, this could be a trick. I leaned towards the window and hid my face behind the panda. I peeked over the panda and saw Seungri putting the car key in to start the car. He kept his eyes on the road while my eyes were on him. What's he going to do? Okay, this is my plan, once we reach the house I am going to bolt to my room. I waited anxiously to arrive at the house. The car went onto the driveway and stopped. GO GO GO. I unbuckled the seat belt and reached for the door, only to be pulled back. I looked back to see Seungri pulling the seat belt into place and locked the car doors. I tried to unbuckle the seatbelt, but I couldn't win against Seungri's strength. I am panicking.

Breath, Hye Su, breath.

I glanced nervously at Seungri and he seemed to be enjoying it. He leaned towards me and I leaned the opposite way, but my back hit the car door. He leaned over until his face was 2 inches away from mine. He smirked. I froze.

"Call. Me. Oppa." He said.

I blinked. "What?" This was the reason!

He leaned in more until there was 1 inch left between us. I started getting dizzy from the invasion of personal space. He tilted his head like he was going to kiss me. Nooooo!

"OPPA" I shouted.

"What?" He asked, smirking.

"Seungri-oppa"

He smiled and sat back up. We got out of the car and I was dizzy. Gosh, all this trouble just to make me say 'oppa'. We got inside and I bolted to my room hugging my panda. I shut the door and locked it. I slid down and sat with my back against the door. I have a headache. I was getting cross eyes from looking at Seungri so closely. I got up and placed the panda on my bed. Sure, Seungri gave me Dong Ho, but there is no reason to abuse Dong Ho for Seungri's actions. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I got into my bed and hugged my panda. Thanks for today, Seungri...........I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hye Su, honey! Get up!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to see my mom.....

"MOM" I yelled, surprised by her presence.

"Hye Su! It's time to pick a wedding dress." she said cheerfully.

I groaned and turned myself over so I'm face down on the bed. My mom and I had a great mother-daughter relationship when I was younger, but once the company took off, I never really got to see my parents. Last time I saw them was at the party.

She slapped my back playfully. "Get up! I have the whole day off so we can spend time together."

Wow, she got the whole day off, usually she couldn't even take off 1 hour. With a sigh, I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I shut the door and began getting ready. I walked out of the bathroom to see my mom sitting on my bed. My mom looked pretty young for her age. She is 40, but she looks like she is 25. I look like her with the same brown colored hair and eyes.   

"I'm ready." I said, catching her attention.

"Let's go then!" she said getting up from the bed. We walked out of the house and I was surprised to see no limo on the street, awaiting us. My mom chuckled seeing my reaction.

"Today, it's just going to be me and you." she said.

I silently followed my mom to the car and got in. She drove while I stared out the window. I can't believe I'm going to pick a wedding dress........

We arrived at the wedding shop and got out of the car. The wedding shop was huge. There was 3 floors with huge windows as walls to showcase their best wedding dresses. There was a fountain right in front of you when you went in the automatic sliding front doors. On the left was the check-in desk for your appointment.

"I remember when you were 5 years old and you told me what wedding dress you wanted." My mom said while we were waiting for a salesperson.

I looked at her surprised. I didn't even remember what I said.

My mom continued. "You wanted a ball gown like wedding dress that was strapless with many jewels on the veil and the dress. You even drew a design."

"I think my tastes have changed since then." I said without emotion.

"Ms. Ra?" A woman in a black pencil skirt and blouse said.

"Let's go" My mom said getting up and walked over to the salesperson. I followed and the salesperson led us to a private room with a huge wall mirror on one side and in the middle of the room was a platform where the people wearing the dress was supposed to stand.

"Hello, I will be helping you today. My name is Emily. Do you have an idea of what you want?" the worker said.

"Um, I like a flowing dress. It could be like a ball gown or mermaid. I like a moderate amount of beads on it." I improvised on the spot. I had no idea what my perfect wedding dress was.

"Okay, let me pick out a few wedding dresses. I expect the cost doesn't matter." Emily said.

"It doesn't matter." My mom replied.

Emily left the room to hunt for wedding dresses, leaving us alone.

"So how is Seungri?" My mom asked, trying to make conversation.

"Good."

"You still don't like him?"

"As a friend, but never in a romantic way."

My mom sighed. "I'm sorry that you are in an arranged marriage, but it's not bad, me and your father were also arranged."

I gasped, surprised. "But you guys are so happy together."

My mom chuckled. "I was just like you. We were just friends that didn't really get along, but we slowly fell in love after we married and that's when we decided to have you." She patted my hand.

"But, did you like someone before you got married?" I blurted out.

I looked at her. "I-"

"Okay, we have 3 dresses." Emily said coming into the room.

Nooo, I wanted to hear what my mom was going to say!

My mom rubbed my arm and said. "Go, I'll wait for you out here."

I followed Emily to a dressing room and she helped me put it on. Not to be cocky, but my figure is pretty good which I found out when I read an article about myself. Kinda weird that I read about myself in a magazine........

I looked at the mirror and thought it was so-so, but not like 'wow'. I went out of the dressing room and stepped onto the platform.