The Fight and The Spider

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

After 10 minutes of long silence, I started getting bored. I glanced at him on the corner of my eye and saw that he was still staring at the lake so I didn't want to disturb him. I took out my cellphone and glanced at the time. Wow, it was 11 pm already. Time goes by so fast.....

"Do you want to go home?" L asked me when he saw me with my phone.

"I was just checking the time." I smiled and slipped the phone back into my bag.

"Well, I'm going home." He said walking away, teasing me. I liked how he said 'home'.

"Wait up!" I said running to catch up to L. He slowed down and waited for me. When I caught up with him, he took my hand and kept walking. I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the front door of the house and L turned around to look at me. I looked into his eyes. He leaned in and I just stood there thinking it was a trick again. Once again I was surprised for L did not kiss me on the cheek. He kissed me on the lips. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist.

L was the first one to break the kiss. He smiled and said "Thanks for coming with me."

"It was fun. I had a great time." I smiled back. With that we filed into the house. Sitting on the couch was Seungri and he looked mad.

"Where were you guys?" He asked calmly.

I gulped. "We were out for dinner." I said in my best defense voice. Seungri's eyes squinted.

"From now on, Hye Su, don't go outside with our butler." He said glaring at L.

"What?! You don't have control over me." I retorted.

"What would happen if somebody saw you together? We are engaged, Hye Su!!" He shouted. L stood there silently with cold eyes.

After hearing his words, I looked down and I snapped. I got really angry.

"You really think you have a right to hold that argument against me." I said while raising my head. Seungri looked surprised, but didn't say anything.

I continued. "How many times did you went out with a girl from the start of our so-called engagement. Wait, I shouldn't say 'went out', it was more like played and used." I clenched my hands into fists. "You didn't care about me before so why now?"

Seungri's POV

"You didn't care about me before so why now?" Hye Su asked me.

I don't know...........Why is this happening?...........What's happening to me?...........

Hye Su's POV

Seeing that he wasn't going to answer, I stomped to my room and closed the door. I locked the door before I went to the bathroom. I cleaned up and changed into my T-shirt and sweatpants while still angry with Seungri. How dare he tell me what to do!

As I walked out of the bathroom, someone knocked on my door. I froze. What if it's Seungri? I am no mood to deal with him.

As if reading my mind, the person behind the door said. "It's me"

I immediately recognized that voice and ran to the door. I opened it to reveal L in a black wife beater and sweat pants. I threw my arms around him and hugged him for sometime. L whispered:"Why don't we go into your room."

I let go and jumped on the bed while sticking out my elbow. I was pretending I was elbowing Seungri in the stomach. That thought made me happy. I layed there on the bed while L closed the door and came over, sitting next to me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" L asked me.

"Nah, everything was already said." I layed there staring at the ceiling. Something moved on the part of the ceiling that was next to my bed. Wait, what!! I looked closer and it turned out to be a huge spider. (That may be an exageration -_-") Without saying anything, I tapped L on the shoulder and pointed at the spider in fear. L looked up and noticed the spider. He grabbed a magazine and hopped off the bed. He was observing the spider and was deciding how to kill it.

In fear, I stood up and went next to L. He threw the magazine at the spider and it hit the spider.

"Yeah!" I fist-punched the air before looking down at the magazine. O.O It's still alive!!!!!!

I hopped onto L which made both of us fall onto the bed. I opened my eyes and somehow L landed on top of me. We met eyes and stared at each other. L suddenly stood up and said "Goodnight" before going out my door. I closed my eyes and thought about what just happened. The spider...........IS STILL IN MY ROOM!!!!!

I leaped off my bed and ran out the door. Where am I going to sleep? I decided to ask L. I quietly went to L's room and knocked.

"Come in." L said. I opened the door and saw him reading a book on the bed. I gave him a shy smile before asking him:"Can I sleep in your room tonight?".

Startled, he looked at me.

"The spider......." I tried to explain.

He looked hesitant before he said: "Sure."

I hopped onto the bed next to him and he got up going to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To get extra blankets and pillows so I can sleep on the floor."

"Why? There's plenty of room on the bed?" I cocked my head, curiously wondering why it was so bad.

L's eyes widened and then he looked away. He stood there for 5 minutes before he reluctantly sat down next to me.

"Continue reading the book. I can sleep with the lights on." I said pulling the covers up to my chin. L nodded and continued reading.

I slowly drifted to sleep...........

L's POV

I looked over at Hye Su and sighed. When will you learn to be more responsible, Hye Su? I put down the book, turned off the light and pulled the covers over me. I turned around to face Hye Su. I studied her profile in the dark since she slept facing up. I too drifted to sleep.