Present

Look At Me

L's POV

I walked Hye Su back to her room. 

"I can't wait to go to the beach! It is really beautiful. It's all natural and the water is so clear that you can see the bottom of the ocean even from far out." Hye Su said excitedly.

"You are so excited for someone that's been here before and been to much nicer places." I raised an eyebrow jokingly. 

She blushed and mumbled something I couldn't make out.

"What?" I leaned closer.

She sighed. "I'm excited because your here with me." 

I unknowingly smiled brightly and went closer. "Someone is being shy." I squeezed her cheek. "Aigoo my girlfriend is so cute."

She laughed. "Goodnight oppa." She kissed my cheek and quickly went into her room.

I chuckled and went back to my room. I stopped at Seungri's door which was in between mine and Hye Su's room and stared at it. I shook my head and walked on to my room.

Hye Su's POV

I looked at the time and it was 11:00 PM. I changed into shorts and a baggy tshirt and snuggled into my blanket. I was in a very comfortable position. I sighed in satisfaction. My eyelids began to droop as I heard a knock on my door. I don't wanna move! I wailed in my head, but I forced myself to get up and go to the door. I peeped through the peephole sleepily and saw Seungri. I was about to walk back to my bed, but Seungri shouted "Don't ignore me! Open the door now. I know you're in there."

I rolled my eyes as I headed back to the door and opened it to see a smiley Seungri.

I raised an eyebrow. Isn't he supposed to be yelling at me? Why is he all smiley?

"Yes?" I asked cautiously.

He held out his hand which held a small box. I hesitantly took it and looked back at Seungri.

"Open it." He urged.

I opened it and my eyes widened. Never in my life would I expect Seungri to ever give me a gift. In the box was a hairclip.

hair-clip-0045.jpg

Knowing Seungri, it was probably real diamonds with the best silver. "Um I don't know what to say." I looked up at him.

"Just accept my gift."

"But-"

"No buts, wear it tomorrow. Goodnight." With that he turned around and went into his room next to mine leaving me dumbfounded.

 

Woooo! Happy New Year! I finally finished my chapter gifts to you guys for Christmas! (*cough even though cough Christmas is over cough*) Ooooo Seungri gave Hye Su a present. Aww isn't he turning a softie. Bye guys~ Comment!