Date #2

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

We went to the car and drove home. Maybe Seungri isn't such a bad guy after all. I think we can actually get along for once.

We arrived home and I went to my room. I sat down on the bed. L suddenly came in and said: "Get ready, Hye Su. We will be going out."

WAE!!!!! I'm so tired! Oh well, at least I'm with L..... I started blushing. I went over to my closet and chose something more warm to wear for the cold night. I picked out this outfit with brown boots. (Ignore the hat)

20157-women-sweaters-wholesale-collar-sh

I went out my room and walked to the living room. L was there, seated on the couch. He stood up when he saw me.

"You look great." L smiled.

"Thanks, where are we going?"

"To my street." L replied.

"What?" I asked.

"You'll see when you get there."

We went out of the house and L started walking, ignoring the car.

"Why don't we use the car?" I asked while catching up to him.

"It's better if we walk."

"Oh"

L's POV

As we were walking, my hand kept brushing Hye Su's hand. Hye Su seemed to notice, but didn't say anything. I inhaled and used all my courage to hold Hye Su's hand. Hye Su looked at me surprised, but smiled afterwards. With a smile on my face, we kept walking.

Finally, we reached Hongdae and it was crowded as I had expected.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Hye Su.

"No, maybe later." she replied, eyeing the stores around us. Suddenly, Hye Su's eyes sparkled and I realized it was because she found the cute stuff shop.

"Do you want to g-" before I can finish the sentence, Hye Su pulled me to the shop. The shop was filled with anything cute, from stuff animals to stationary.

"Do you think it will look good on me?" she asked holding up a headband with bunny ears.

"You have to put it on to know" I took the headband and inserted it onto her head.

"It's adorable!" I told her. She looked like a bunny.

"I want to see it on you." she said to me while smiling evily. EVIL BUNNY

"Um no. You see, guys don't wear cute bunny ears." I said.

"Pweeeease" she asked while doing a buing buing.

Ahhhhhhh be strong, L. You can stand it.

Buing buing~

She did it again.

5 minutes later~

"Pose L" Hye Su said while she took a picture of us wearing the bunny ears. I am one weak man, but I posed anyway. We looked at the picture and bursted out laughing.

"Look at your face" I laughed.

"Hey at least I'm not doing crosseyes."she retorted.

"Are you going to delete that?" I asked Hye Su.

"No way, I'm gonna use it as my wallpaper for my phone. After fiddling with the phone, she showed her cellphone and there we were.

"What do you want to do now?" I put back the bunny ears.

"Let's karaoke! I've never gone before."

"Sure, let's go." I took her hand and we walked to the karaoke building. We rented a room and looked at the song book.

Hye Su started off with Gee and I did Genie which Hye Su picked out for me. I did the dance and Hye Su bursted out laughing.

"Yah!" I said and went over to tickle her.

"Feel my wrath!"I said while tickling her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHA" she screamed as she was trying to get away from me. After 2 minutes, I stopped and Hye Su smacked me playfully. We went back to the song book and we chose a duet. We sang really well together.

"I didn't know you can sing." Hye Su asked when the song was over.

"Same goes for you. I expected you to sound like a deer struck by a car." I grinned.

"Yah" she shouted and we both laughed.

"Let's go eat" she pouted.

"I'll take you to the best noodle shop ever!"

With that said, I took her to the shop I used to visit everyday.

"Hello" we greeted the shop owner who I knew already.

"Aigoo, I see you got yourself a nice and pretty girlfriend." the ahjumma who is the owner smiled at us.

We both blushed.

"No need to be so embarrased, love is a wonderful thing." she replied making us blush even harder.

"Anyway, let's get you guys seated." she said leading us to a table.

We sat down and ordered the homemade noodles. We chatted as we waited for the food.

"Today was a fun day" Hye Su said contently.

"It's not over yet." I smiled mischievously.

"What?"

"It's a surprise." I grinned.

"Eh~, I wanna know." She pleaded with her eyes.

"I won't give it up this easily." Come on L, don't fall into her trap. I chanted that in my mind until the food came. We began eating and didn't stop until we were finished since it was so good.

"That was so good." Hye Su said after saying our thank-you's and goodbyes to the ahjumma.

"I told you~" I smiled. I always felt welcomed in that restaurant.

"So what are we gonna do now?" she asked.

"Somewhere special" I took her by the hand and led us to the park.

"Close your eyes." I said. She obeyed and put her hands over her eyes.

Hye Su's POV

After I closed my eyes, I felt L leading me somewhere and I heard a sloshing sound.

"Now open them." L said. I did so and found myself looking out over a lake from behind a railing that circled the lake.

"Wahhhhhh" I gasped as I saw the lake gleam with lights from the city.

"That's not the surprise." L said. "3 2 1"

"WAHHHHHHHH" I gasped more loudly for the lights all around the lake . It was beautiful.

"You like it?" L asked while also gazing at the lake.

"Yeah it's so pretty."

"I always wanted to bring my girlfriend here someday and today is the day." L said looking at you.

I blushed and looked away.

"Hye Su" L called. I looked at him and I couldn't look away anymore. He stared into my eyes with a serious expression like he was making a decision. He leaned in until he was an inch from my face. I blushed. He leaned in more and I closed my eyes. I felt a slight pressure on my cheek. I opened my eyes and L pulled away grinning.

He turned to the lake and leaned on the railing. I blushed even harder realizing what just happened. I also looked at the lake, trying to calm my racing heart.