Announcement

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

The ride home was extremely awkward or that's how I felt because from time to time I heard Seungri chuckle which kinda freaked me out. What is he thinking about? We arrived home and Seungri told me that he needed to do something before he went in. Psh like I care about what he does. I went inside the house and immediately went into L's room. He looked over, hearing the door open.

"So what's the verdict?" L said smirking.

"There is no verdict, Seungri didn't tell them, he didn't even meet him."

"What?!" L said surprised.

Should I tell him what Seungri told me?

I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed beside L.

I bit my lip. "Um, I did find out something else." I hesitated. "Hesaidhelikesme." I said in one big word.

L's jaw dropped and then his eyes turned scary. "So he likes you now. I should've known by his reaction."

"L, don't worry about it, you know who I love." With that I pecked his lips and stood up.

"Do you want to eat something?" I asked.

L, who seemed happier said "Yea, I want to eat an orange."

"Okay, vitamin C coming right up."

I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I grabbed two oranges and made my way back to L's room. He patted the empty spot next to him on the bed.

"Oh, wait let me change." I darted out of the room after putting the oranges on the bedside table and went to my room. I changed into sweat pants and a baggy tee. I went back to L's room and the tv. I grabbed the remote and finally sat down next to him. We both had our backs against the headboard as we watched playful kiss. I peeled the orange and fed one piece to L and ate one piece. This process continued until both oranges were gone.

He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him so I was watching the drama with my head on his shoulder. L on the other hand kept staring at me making me blush more with each passing second.

"What are you staring at?" I finally bursted and turned my head, asking him. That was a bad choice because our faces ended up within an inch with each other since I was laying on his shoulder.  

He closed the distance right away. His lips crashed into mine and my eyes fluttered to a close. He grabbed my waist and brought me closer. I tangled his hair with my hands. We had an intense make out session to a certain extent since L was injured, but it was pretty satisfying. L groaned in pain into our kiss and I knew we had to stop even though I didn't want to.

"L, your wound is going to get worse. Let's stop for now." I whispered against his lips.

He pulled away reluctantly, he knew better than to argue with me. We assumed our positions again before our makeout session and I continued to watch the drama. L however, still upset about our interupted kiss, was snuggling into my neck and was kissing my collarbone and neck.

"Yah, what are you doing?"

"I am just admiring my girlfriend." He said with an innocent facial expression.

"More like devouring me..." I muttered as I turned back to the tv. Kyaaaaaaa Kim Hyun Joong!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were outside sitting on our patio looing out at the stars. I snuggled close to him, but not to tight to hurt him. He had his arm around me as we sat on a cushioned swinging double seat. I changed his bandages just before and it was a funny sight. Just imagine a top smirking idiot and a red-faced girl that was embarrassed to her core while changing his bandages.

I turned away from the stars and looked at L's side profile. "Thank you for the necklace." I the L charm.

He turned to look at me and smiled. "It suits you and now you have a reminder of your y hot boyfriend when I'm not there."

I rolled my eyes, but didn't deny.

We continued to watch the stars until we heard a certain voice hollering for us.

L leaned on me with his arm around my waist as I helped him into the living room where Seungri was. He glanced at L's arm around my waist, but did not mention it as he announced.

"WE ARE GOING ON A VACATION!"

 

 

Hehe sorry for the short update, but there will be more to come soon. I will give you guys as many chapters I can write, probably about 7 chapters, when Christmas week is here. I will continue to update the best I can. Bye~