Jeju

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

"Wake up!" I heard a voice say. I also felt someone nudge me in the arm.

"Wahh?" I asked groggily without opening my eyes.

"We are here, we have to leave the plane now."

I opened my eyes and in front of me was L's face. I realized our situation and smiled brightly, all sleepiness evaporated.

"Woooo I have so many things to show you!" I exclaimed excitedly and loudly earning stares from some passengers. L smiled and sat back down in his seat to collect his stuff. I grabbed my bag and stood up. I turned to go and finally noticed that Seungri was there. His dark circles got a lot darker and he had a 'don't bother me or else' look on his face.

"Nice of you to finally notice me huh." He said looking at me.

I got defensive, placing my hands on my hips. "Yah, I didn't ignore you and would you please move so we can get out!" When he didn't move I kicked his leg.

"OWWWW WHAT THE, WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" He was holding onto the spot that I kicked.

"Ms is there a problem here?" an attendant came over, hearing the noise.

"Oh yes this passenger that I don't know is causing me a lot of inconvenience." I explained with an innocent look on my face.

L's POV

I leaned against the side of the plane as I watched in amusement as the attendant was about to call security while Seungri frantically tried to stop her, following her to the telephone.

"Good job babe." I said as she turned around to face me.

"Hehe, my pleasure. Let's go!" She took my hand and we left the airplane. She put on sunglasses and a hat to prevent the paparazzi from finding her.

"Lets go to the hotel first and rest." I told her since it was 7pm now.

"Awww we have to make this moment last while Seungri is not here."

"Fine, but lets stick to places near the hotel."

"Fine."

"Fine." I said mimicking her.

"Ah chincha!" She lightly hit me.

We got our luggage and called a taxi. She told the driver the location of the hotel Seungri booked at and arrived in 30 minutes. We had our own rooms and quickly went to them. After taking a quick shower, I put on a new dress shirt and jeans and went to Hye Su's room which was two doors to the right. I knocked on the door and waited for her reply.

"Come in."

I opened the door and was greeted by the sight of Hye Su in a light green summer dress with sunglasses. Her back was facing me.

"You look nice." I made my way over and back hugged her. She turned around and hugged me back. "Thanks you look good too." She said looking at my shirt. I pecked her lips and smiled. "Gotta look good for our date." I smiled.

She blushed and I kissed her again.

 

Sorry guys! I was unexpectedly busy this past week and I got lazy again. I also have to apologize for always not updating regularly. I hope you can forgive me~ I will try to post another two chapters by Tuesday. Please comment! There were no comments last time T.T