I Like You

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

I woke up in L's arms and I smiled. We fixed our relationship without words. I stared at his face as he was sleeping. How can he look so good in the morning?

"Where are y-" I heard the door open, I wipped my head towards the door to see Seungri. My eyes widened. His face went from a shocked expression to an angry one.

"WHAT THE H*** ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM!?" He shouted as he stomped his way over to us and grabbed me from L who woke up from the commotion.

"I can explain" I shouted as I pulled my arm back from his grip.

Seungri was glaring at L, but turned to me when I said that.

"How do you explain this? I'm your fiance and he is the butler!" He shouted back.

"Yah don't blame her it's my fault." L tried to get out of bed, but miserably failed due to his injuries. I quickly went over to him and helped him.

 

Seungri's POV

I felt a flash of pain as I watched Hye Su help L, but the anger took over again. "What till your parents hear about this!" I said, walking out of the room.

 

L's POV

I made a move to stop him, but Hye Su put her hand on my shoulder.

"We have to stop him!" I tried moving again.

"No, let it be. It's time I told my parents." She said getting up. "I'll be back." she said in a determind voice and walked out of the room.

I sighed as I layed back down again. What's going to happen now?

 

Hye Su's POV

I catched up with Seungri as he was just about to open the door.

"Wait, I'm coming with you."

He didn't reply and opened the door. I walked out and shut the door. I then got in the car with Seungri.

I sighed as he drove our way to the building my parents worked in. He pulled the car out of the highway and onto a field next to it. He parked the car and stared straight ahead as he asked me: "Why?"

Surprised and confused, I was speechless and could only stare at him. He turned his face around to look at me in the eye.

"Why him?" His eyes reflected sadness.

Taken aback, I asked. "What do you mean?"

 

Seungri's POV

"Why do you love him?" *Instead of me* I wanted to add.

"Why are you asking that now?" Hye Su said in disbelief.

I was silent. Why did I ask that?

I looked out the window to stall the situation. I spotted a couple and saw them interact lovingly on a bench eating ice cream. Unconsiously I looked over at Hye Su and saw her confused expression.

"Because I like you." I blurted out.

Her eyes widened until they were two huge circles.

"M-MWOH!" She shouted in surprise.

I sighed. Why did I say that? I turned the engine on again and drove back the way we came. As I was driving back it started making sense to me. That was why they seemed so close and had a weird atmosphere about them. From my peripheral vision, I could see that Hye Su was still looking at me in a shocked way.

Huh, who knew I would actually fall for you. I smiled and turned my head to face her. "What, am I that good looking?"

She grew red and whipped her face the other way. "No" she muttered.

I chuckled and looked back onto the road.

May the best man win, L.

 

Hey guys! I had writers block for this chapter, but I finally got over it and finished it! Sorry that it's very short, but I will make it up in the next chapters hopefully. Hurricane Sandy gave us a week off of school, but it also took away my internet until Friday, but hey, at least I still had power. I hope you guys, my awesome subscribers, that live in the area that Sandy hit are okay.  

Now for something totally unrelated~ (PICS NOT MINE)

tumblr_m4dvbpgUdE1rwtm02o1_500.jpg

Chucky aka Chanyeol                                  Kim Himchan aka the evil stepmother

Yes, who is creepier? Leave your answers in the comments and I will announce the winner on my next chapter~

I sound like eat your kimchi. HEHE. If you don't know them you have to go on youtube right now and search them up. They talk about Korea and kpop and they are hilarious.

Annyong~