OMO Why is there someone in my garden?

Look At Me

This chapter is my experimental chapter since it is my first so please forgive me if the story sounds too childish.

 

Ra Hye Su (you) POV

"AHHHHHHHH" I ran out of my house trying to keep my innocence for my so-called fiance, he is making out with a girl in our "bedroom" or that is what the room is called for I sleep anywhere but there. I should put a camera in the room to show to my parents so I can get out of this marriage then it would be good bye baby Seungri. O-O I just called him baby.

I walked to my favorite place: the garden. I went into the shack where all the gardening tools are kept and took out my watering can. I like to take care of my garden myself instead of hiring a gardener. I filled up the can and started to water my roses. Afterwards, I went over to my favorite tree. I sat down beside it and heard a snoring sound. I immediately stood up and looked around.

SNORE~

This time I heard where it came from. I took my shovel from the shack and slowly walked to where the snoring came from. Remember Hye Su, you should whack him if he comes at you. I raised my shovel ready to strike and quickly jumped behind the tree.............

What is this! Why is there somebody sleeping here? Cautiously, I looked more closely. His clothes were dirty and he had scratches on his face. He was actually pretty handsome. Wait why did I say that. I shook my head and looked closer. He had a huge gash on his forehead. I was debating whether or not to help him. In the end, I brought out the first aid kit from my shack because I usually get cuts from the roses so to avoid the house, I put the kit in the shack.

I went back and found no one there. HUH. I looked around to see if the was around

"What do you want?" someone said from above.

I looked up and saw my injured person on a branch.

"I just wanted to help." I replied.

"Why?"

"Why do you have to ask so many questions? Just come down here so I can treat you." I said getting agitated.

With a smirk, he jumped down right in front of me and surprised me. I jumped back and fell being the clumsy person I am. He laughed while I pouted. I got up and opened the first aid kit.

"Sit down." I said.

"Am I a dog to you" he said.

"Your about to meet one if you don't do as I say." I replied.

He sat down and I began cleaning the scratches and the gash while he looked at me. After cleaning, I put a bandage on the gash and cleaned up the supplies. I got up and told him to stay. I went into the house and into the bedroom. Thankfully, Seungri went out so you didn't face anything again. I went into his drawers for the first time and the last time and got an outfit that would seem to fit the guy in the garden. I really have to ask for his name. I went outside and gave the clothes to him.

"What's your name?" I asked handing him the clothes.

"L" he said.

"Well L, follow me" I said going back into the house.

I looked back and saw that he didn't move an inch.

"What?" I shouted.

"Can I really come in?" he said.

"Yeah, no ones home." I said.

Trusting you he carefully follows you to the bathroom.

"Here, take a shower and then put those clothes on." I said. He went in and closed the door. I hope he knows how to work the shower. I went to the kitchen and prepared fried rice and kimchi stew. As I was cooking, I heard the door unlock.

"Hey L, come here."

He came into the kitchen and I was shocked for a second. He looked really handsome in Seungri's outfit. I snapped myself back to reality and said:

"Lunch is ready" 

 

Sooooooo how was this chapter? Please comment so I know if it is good! Thx for reading:)