Party Time

Look At Me

 

L's POV

"What!!!!" I said as my response.

"I'll explain to you in the car, we need to get you a suit!" Hye Su said as she took my arm and dragged me to the car.

Hye Su explained the story to me in the car, but I wasn't listening. A rich party! What am I gonna say about myself? What if they find out about my true identity!

We arrived at a mall a few minutes later and got out of the car. Hye Su was still inside the car putting on sunglasses and putting her hair up as a disguise. I recognized this mall, I used to go inside from time to time. We went into the mall and rode the escalator. Some girls looked at me and batted their eyelashes, giggling. I never got what they were doing, but Hye Su seemed to notice it for she glared at the girls. Even through the sunglasses you can feel the icyness of her eyes. She hooked her arm around mine which surprised me, but I let her. We walked in front of a store that had designer evening wear. Going inside, I felt very awkward, I didn't belong here.

"So L, just sit here and I'll get somebody to get your measurements for the suit." Hye Su said before going into the racks of nice looking suits. I sat down and played with my fingers as I waited for Hye Su. After some time, I thought I should come up with a story for myself if anybody asks me at the party.

 

Hye Su's POV

I finally found a tailor in this store and led him to L. He took me and L to a private room and began measuring. Afterwards, he led us to a rack of suits that were close to L's measurements. L was suppose to choose from and the tailor would do the alterations later. I chose for him instead and found one that would look really good on him. I gave him the suit and he went into the dressing room. I sat waiting for 5 minutes until he finally came out.

He looked so hot! He didn't button the collar fully so you saw his neck a little bit, but who's complaining!

"Well" he said. After getting past his top I saw that the suit design was kinda weird.

"The pants look weird, I'll get another suit" I replied. He nodded and went back into the dressing room. 

I went back to the racks and quickly found another suit that had a nice color and cool design. As I was making my way to L, I saw a girl talking to him. She was totally flirting with him, but L didn't seem to notice. As I was about to go to them she "accidently" fell as she was taking a step foward and L immediately bent down. He took her hand and pulled her up gently, smiling.

As I was watching them, my heart kinda squeezed a little seeing how warm he was with her. Without warning, a tear escaped my eye. What's happening to me? Luckily, I was wearing sunglasses so I wiped my tear, toughened up and walked to the two. 

"L" I called as I made my way to him.

L's POV

"L" I heard Hye Su say as she came over. The girl I was talking to suddenly said goodbye quickly and walked away.

"Here try this one" she handed a suit to me. Her nose was red and her voice was shaky.

Not wanting to upset her more, I took the suit and quickly changed inside the dressing room. I came out and saw Hye Su standing.

"That's good, do you like it?" she replied in a shaky voice.

"Yeah"

"Okay, wait for me here" she said "and don't talk to anybody" she mumbled lowly, but I heard it. Was she jealous? I pushed the thought away, she can't possibly like me. She took the suit and went to the cash register.

Hye Su's POV

I went to the cash register and ordered it to be done by today.

"That's too fast ma'am" the worker said. I slapped down another 100 dollars which made the worker silent. Once everything is done they will send it to me by 4 pm, which is 3 hours from now.

I went back to L and he silently followed me to the car. We finally reached back home and thankfully my emotions returned to normal. We walked into the house and I went into my room to prepare for the party. I already had so many dresses so I didn't buy anymore at the mall. I picked out a red dress. (I'll leave the dress design to your imaginations)

 

I then took a shower and did my hair. I curled my hair like Taeyeon's hair in "Twinkle" with the hair on one side. I also put a 2 inch long silver pin on the hair next to my ear, on the side without the curls. I had long dark brown hair so it went great with the dress. I did a light natural makeup that enhanced my features except for the eyes. I did a smoky look on the eyes. 

 

At four, I recieved the suit and left it in L's bathroom. L was nowhere to be seen. I went back to my room and decided to take a little nap. I woke up at five with only an hour left until the party. I fixed my makeup and put on my dress with red plattform stilettos that had a little opening at the toes. I grabbed my red hand purse and exited out my room. L was waiting by the door with his suit on and had his back to me. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

His eyes opened wide and he stared at me looking up and down, making me a little self-concious.

"Do I look weird?" I asked hoping for a "no".

"Yes, I mean no. I meant to say that you look very amazing" he replied. I smiled and blushed at his compliment.

"Thanks, you look pretty amazing too" I complimented him.

We went into the car and I drove to my parents mansion. My house can fit into this mansion 2 times and my house is already considered a mansion! Before I went out of the car, L quickly went out and ran to my side of the car. He opened the door and offered his hand to me. I took it and got out of the car. I hooked my arm around his arm and together we went inside the house.