Oppa

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

After two minutes, I broke the kiss. Omo that was my first kiss!!!! KYAAAAAA

We looked away from each other, feeling very awkward. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!! AHHHHH I wish there was a guide book for this. Sigh.......

I took a peek at L and my eyes zoned in on his lips.......that my lips touched............WAHHHH what am I thinking! I quickly looked away and hid my blushing face. After calming down, I stood up and went to the house.

"Goodnight." I said to L before going in. I am totally not going to sleep after this, but I needed some excuse to get out of there.

I quickly washed up and climbed onto the bed with a smile on my face. I touched my lips and quickly giggled. I realized I was really tired and burnt out from the crying and excitement from today's events. HEHE. I quickly fell asleep and went to dreamland.............

"Would you take Hye Su to be your bride?"

"I do"

Then you may kiss your bride.

My veil was lifted and I expected L to be in front of you, but Seungri was there instead. NOOOOO

"Thought you can escape me, Hye Su" Seungri said while leaning in. Turns out I still hate him in the dream so much as to kick him in his sensitive zone.

"HAHAHA" I woke up laughing and screaming. I must have sounded like a maniac for the door opened revealing L wearing a wife beater and sweat pants. KYAA you can see his muscles!

"What's happening? Are you okay?" L said, alert.

"Oh I had a nightmare which turned into the best dream I ever had." I said in a happy mood.

"Care to tell me about this dream?"

I pat the spot next to my bed, signaling him to sit there. Hesitantly, L came over and sat down.

"Well, I was at my wedding ceremony and Seungri leaned towards me for the kiss. In my dream I kneed him in the area and I woke up after that." I said.

"I can sympathize with Seungri when you kneeded him, but that actually is pretty funny." L said chuckling.

"Did you have a dream?" I asked L.

"I did until you woke me up sounding like a maniac."

"Sorry, about that....."

With that, we spent a few hours talking and we ended up falling asleep. In the morning, I woke up and opened my eyes which was a big mistake. L's sleeping face was right next to mine and that's when I realized that we fell asleep last night. I layed there silently wondering what to do. I found myself staring at L's face. Faint scars were on his forehead and cheeks. I frowned at that. My eyes traveled down to his lips. I quickly sat up which was a bad movee for L woke up too. He sat up and realized he was still in my room.

"I guess we fell asleep while talking last night." I said chuckling.

 

L's POV

Aish, Hye Su, why are you chuckling in this situation! Oh well, at least it was me not some other boy. I would kill that boy.

"I'm gonna go wash up." I said and patted her head before going leaving. 

I went to my room and walked into the bathroom. After cleaning up, I went into the kitchen for some food.

"I made breakfast L!" Hye Su said while shoving a plate of food at me. I waited for her to grab her plate and together we walked into the dining room. We sat in opposite chairs and ate our food. As I was eating I realized that she didn't call me oppa, wait I didn't even know her age!\

"Hye Su, how old are you?" I asked suddenly.

"How old do I look?" she replied cleverly. Aish what is up with women and their ages!

"You look 17" I said. She looked pretty young.

"That's right." She replied. I choked on my food. She is getting married at 17!

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Nothing." I quickly replied. "Anyway, you should call me oppa. I'm 19."

"Wahhhhh your 19!" She replied looking startled.

"Why, how old did you think I was...."

"My age" she said.

"Call me oppa"

"L......L-oppa" she said hesitantly. Aigoooooo that was sooooo cute.

"Your so cute. Call me oppa from now on" I said making her blush.

DING DONG~

The front door rang. Hye Su went up to get it.

 

Hye Su's POV

I went to the door and looked through the peephole, but I was too short. Dang it! I opened the door and found my fiance standing in front of me.

"Miss me?" Seungri said. OMG L is here!!! What should I do? I was freaking out.

"Yeah yeah just go to your room. I can't stand to see your face in the early morning" or at anytime I thought.

"PSHHHHH just keep pretending." He replied with a smirk. He went to his room and shut the door. I ran to L and screamed silently.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered.

"I have a plan." L said. "Meet your new butler."

"Mwoh? Really? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to my room to change." L said walking away silently.

I have a bad feeling about this. I tiptoed to my room and prepared myself to confront Seungri. I heard Seungri's door open. Here goes nothing.

"Hey Seungri! I need to tell you something." I shouted while walking to him.

"What"

"Meet our new butler." As if on cue L walked into the scene with a suit on. Sigh....... L why do you always look so amazing?

"This is our new butler?" Seungri said while looking at L from head to toe. "hmmmmmmmmm, when did you arrive?"

"I arrived yesterday." L said in monotone voice.

Seungri looked at me suspiciously saying "So you guys had time to bond with each other."

"Anyway, go make me food." Seungri told L.

 

Seungri's POV

After L left, it was just me and Hye Su. She didn't look at me and she seemed nervous. Who am I kidding, she won't fall for him while I'm here. I admit he was good-looking, but I'm gorgeous. I walked back to my room to wait for the food. Let's test this butler, shall we.

 

Hye Su's POV

I went to the kitchen to help L.

"What are you going to make?" I asked L.

"Do you know what he likes?" L asked.

"I don't cook for him."

"Why? Your cooking is good."

"Thanks" I said blushing at the sudden compliment.

"Wait, how come you haven't called me oppa?"

"I'll decide when to say it" Hye Su said.

"You want to help?" L asked.

"Sure what do you want me to do?"

 

Seungri's POV

I walked to the kitchen, but I heard giggling and talking. Is she flirting with him?

I peered into the kitchen to find Hye Su mixing something while L was frying something. Hye Su was smiling and laughing. What the heck? She never smiled around me before. I walked into the kitchen and said: "So I see you you two are having fun."

Hye Su jumped at the sound of my voice and slowly turned around. I leaned on the counter opposite from them.

"So, what's your name butler?"

"It's L"

"Pshhhh what a stupid name." I said smirking. I could see L tensed up. "Hye Su, are you free tomorrow?"

"W-Why?" Hye Su asked.

"I thought we should spend time together. After all we are getting married soon." I emphasized married to tease L.

"I have somthing to do tomorrow." Hye Su said.

"What do you have to do?" I asked.

"........"

"Be ready at 11am tomorrow, babe." I said, victoriously.

Hye Su's eyes turned into slits at the word "babe". With that I walked into the dining room. I sat down and waited  for the food.

"Hurry up L!" I shouted.

 

L's POV

Grrrrrr he is getting on my nerves. Me and Hye Su finished the food and I brought it out to Seungri. He tasted the food and immediatley rejected it.

"Uhhhhh this is awful." Seungri said. I gritted my teeth and controlled my impulse to retort back.

"Sorry, I'll cook something else." I grabbed the plate.

"No need, me and Hye Su are going to a restaurant instead." Seungri stood up and grabbed Hye Su's wrist, dragging her to the car. She gave me an apologetic look as she was being dragged. My level of hatred for Seungri increased a lot.