Suprise!?

I love you, apparently.

- before Thunder caught Jonghyun -

THUNDER's P.O.V

I was comfortably fine in my land of mushy dreams, when some sort of squeaking intruded. From what I was guessing, I think it was probably some mouse. Weirdly enough, the mouse was singing? However, it was actually quite relaxing and peaceful.

But then, the mouse screeched into the high notes making my heart jump. Thanks for the warnin' - stupid mouse. I slightly woke up and propped myself by my arms. Yawning and rubbing my eyes, the squeaking and singing mouse came back. Now this is seriously starting to creep me out. The mouse was in my dream, now it was stalking me in my real life? Creepy~

Finally the singing mouse had stopped. It was a nice ending actually.

Looking to my side, _____ was asleep. But who the hell was that dude crouching down and staring at her? I quietly pulled the blankets off of me and stood behind the stranger.

"Oi pal." I towered him "What do you think your doing to my sister?"

The stranger stayed in their position. Im pretty good at this whole scaring thing arent I?
This guy looked quite familiar. Wait, isnt this Blong? Aish, no .. Bwing? Bong? .. I give up.

"Your that Blong dude I met earlier right?" I asked him, but he started laughing.
"Whats so funny eh Blong?" I asked seriously
"My names not Blong" he chortled
"What - Bwing then?" I corrected myself. However, it sent him into hysterics.
"YAH" I growled "Keep quiet, _____'s sleeping!" I hissed
"Okay whatever, sorry" he stood up and faced me, although he was a bit shorter than me.
"My names Bling" he blabbered
"Oh.." I mumbled "I knew that"
"Also, I wasnt doing anything to your sister." he explained "She wanted me to sing for her then she fell asleep"
"But why were you staring at her?" I questioned him quizzically.
"There was something disgusting on her face" he scoffed.
"YAH!" I hissed
"What?" he muttered "Check it yourself" he insisted.

Obeying, I quietly strolled over to ______. I knelt down and squinted my eyes to inspect her face carefully. There was nothing but just her baby face.

"Theres noth-" I looked over my shoulder and found that I was now talking to myself.
Man, that guy was slick and sneaky. I need to get a couple of moves off him.


JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Phew, that was close. I love my ninja skills.
I exited the elevator and walked down the hallway to my hotel room.

I got in and instantly dived on my bed, already comfortable. I switched the lamp off and shut my eyes.
Just when I was about to properly fall asleep, Key started snoring.
What a great way to end the day..

m o r n i n g -

THUNDER's P.O.V

*beep beep*

The hotel clock irritatingly buzzed; I waved my arm round and slammed my hand on it to make it stop.

I blinked my eyes several times 'till I realised I was fully awake. I got out of bed and quickly changed into a casual t-shirt and jeans. ____ was still asleep, it was only 6:15 am. I'd need to wake up a little later since she starts school at 8:50. The baby can sleep. Sleep like crazy, that is.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I rushed to it and slowly opened it

"Er. Hi, can I help you?"
"Hey, my names Key." he introduced himself "Mind if I see _____?"
"Sorry but she's asleep at the moment"
"Can I come in anyway?"
"Er. Okay fine." I moved to the side and gestured him to come in.

Strangely enough, he walked in like a girl. Like it was some sort of catwalk that he owned. Since he was here, I thought I might aswell go fetch some breakfast for ______.

"Keep an eye out for her." - "Im gonna go out for a bit" I told him, he just nodded as he sat on my bed staring intently at _____. Well, he was deffinitely keeping an eye out for her fo' sure.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

*beep beep*

Shufftling about on my bed with my eyes closed, I tried going back to sleep. But annoyingly failed to do so. I shifted to my side facing where Key was. He wasnt there? Playing hide and seek in the morning just wasnt my thing.

I jumped off of bed and checked the bathroom if Key was in there. Nope.
I checked under the beds, but no sign of the queen.

"Key come out." I said loudly, but I was only responded by the silence.  "Come out the closet" I continued. Honestly, I wouldnt be suprised if he did come out of a closet. I laughed to myself.

Still no response. I walked out of my room and went to the opposite room where Minho and Taemin were. They didnt answer the door. Aish. I went next door to them where Onew had the room all to himself. Loudly knocking on it, I waited for a couple of seconds till the chicken man appeared infront of me. But he didnt.

Where is everyone?

KEY's P.O.V

I dont know why, but I just felt like seeing ______ in the morning. Unknowingly, I just felt like getting to know her. _____ seemed like an interesting fan. She treated us normally. Unless, she's got another side that I havent completely seen? Oh my gosh, maybe shes one of those two-faced fans .. like first shes all nice, then in our sleep she'd us.

Okay, maybe im thinking over the top. *Sigh*

Snapping me out of my thoughts, there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it revealing Taemin .. Minho and Onew

"Hyung!" Taemin cheered
"What you doing here?" I narrowed my eyes at him
"Well, what are you doing here?" he teased
"I asked you first." I snapped back
"I asked you second"
"Stop playing smart here dweeb" I glared at him. "What are you really here for?"
"To see noona." he smiled
"And you guys?" I glanced at Onew and Minho who looked dumbfounded.
"Just followed him here" they both replied in unison.
"Wheres Bling?" Onew asked as he tried to look over my shoulder.
"Still asleep" I told him
"Can we come in?" Taemin flashed a huge grin.
"Yeah come in then."

We all sat on the opposite bed to _____'s. Everything was all so quiet as our eyes were targetted at her cute sleeping figure.

"Noona is so pretty" Taemin sang quietly
"Neh" Minho agreed

It was already 7:05 in the morning. Doesnt this girl have school today? I smirked evily, time for a wake up call~

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Have the guys left to somewhere without me? Eugh, why didnt they even wake me up?!
Wait, what if their at  _____'s room? Wonder what they're doing in there? Weirdo's.

I quickly hopped into an elevator and proceeded to the third floor.

*Ding*

I jumped out and rushed down to the left hallway.
Before knocking on the door I heard loud murmurs behind the door ..

"YAH! I wanna do it!"

"NO!"
"How come you get to touch her and I dont?!"
What the fork is going in there?! I knocked on the door loudly.
"I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ALL IN THERE!" I threatened "Open up!"
In a split second, Minho had already opened the door and yanked me inside
"Why were you guys talking about _____'s ?" I scrunched my noise "erts"

"It was Key's idea." Onew raised his hands in the air, proving that he was innocent
"Your idea?" I raised a brow at Key "Your idea is to touch her ?"
"Well its a good wake up call, dont you think?" he smirked.

KEY's P.O.V

Not listening to Jonghyun anymore, I looked at the Onew, Minho and Taemin.
I mouthed the numbers;
3...
2..
1.

We all pounced onto _____'s and quickly peeled off of her - making us look innocent.
"YAH!" she screamed "WHO DID THAT!?" It definitely woke her up.
"Jonghyun hyung, why are you now ually active when noona is around?" Taemin teased gleefully
"Your such a ert Bling" Onew added
"Tutut. Molestering a fan is truly terrible" I joined.
Minho didnt say anything, he was just modelling by my side; shooting his charismatic glare at him.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Eugh. Stupid Minho and his charismatic glare. I wonder what he would do if he didnt have it. Write 'charismatic glare' on a piece of paper and stick it on his forehead? That'd be interesting.

"YAH!" ____ growled at me
"I didnt do anything!" I squeaked "I swear!"
"Aish." she exhaled heavily.

"I bought breakfast~" someone chimed in a womanly tone as they closed the door shut. At first I thought it was Key, but he was already here so it was obviously Thunder.

"I had this really weird dream last night" Thunder started off "There was this mouse"
"A mouse?" Taemin gasped
"And I swear it was singing 'Nothing Better' " Thunder continued as he placed the food on a little table.

Pssh. I sing like a mouse now? Never heard that compliment before.

-------------
A/N:
chapta' eight is up~

haha, how'd you like it guys? ^^
Cloudsurf - i put the scene on that ;) haha <3
comments are full love ~ they make my day :D