Woops!

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

"GO~" the miniture kids screamed and danced happily.

I threw the volleyball high up in the air and hit it. Minho quickly added to the routine with another smack while Onew, Joon and Vicky were by his side anticipating for their time to hammer the ball.  Successfully, it reached the other side.

Jonghyun and Taemin were battling with the ball, constantly hitting it at each other "YAH! We're not playing 'catch' you dumb child. Its volleyball!" Jonghyun complained "Pass it to Thunder!"

"Oopsy!" Taemin squeaked then passed it over to Thunder; who then passed it to Bliss.
"Pass it to me~" Key whined "I wanna hit it!"

"Eugh, fine!" Bliss stropped and swiftly passed it to Key who missed. However, Jonghyun dived in quickly, saving his team. "My hero~" Bliss squealed, making Key roll his eyes and cross his arms.

"Vicky get it!" I commanded her as I saw the ball soar. She ran and jumped up, but missed it. Joon immediately took over and rushed behind Vicky, being able to pass the ball to Onew.

"Fly high my child~" Onew sang when wacking the ball completely to Minho, who smoothly shot it to the other side of the net.

"GET THE FRICKIN' BALL!" Bliss shouted furiously at her team mates. Gosh, shes more into this game than Minho!?

Thunder and Key both backed up and kept their eyes targetted at the ball "I GOT IT!" they both called out. They both did the same movements and raised their arms up. They looked so funny, like they were both calling out to God or something in a volley ball game.

They both jumped up in the air at the same time, bashing their heads together in the process "You have one hard head!" Key complained "Same goes to you" Thunder chuckled while rubbing his head in comfort.

"WOO!" Minho cheered frantically as the ball landed on the other side.
"Scwore goes to other unnie" the little girl raised her mini arm to confirm the point on my team
"Aish" Bliss growled and messed up her hair in frustration.
"Yah, be more alert" she adviced to her team apart from Jonghyun "Oppa, hwaiting!" she pumped her fist in the air and gave him a cutesy wink. I saw Jonghyun gag as soon as Bliss turned her back on him. Shes so annoying..

Taemin scurried over to the ball and went back to his resigned position.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

I never knew a pretty face would be just so .. annoying!? Eugh. I can kind of understand why _____ didnt seem to happy in seeing her. I could already tell that I was Bliss' bias in the group, but it was honestly getting on my nervs on how she's getting all cutesy.

On with the game, before Taemin was about to hit the ball and pass it to Key, I rushed to his side and whispered "Dont pass the ball to Bliss" I saw his lips curve into a smirk.

I stand back two paces behind him and saw Taemin mouth the same words to Thunder and Key. They instantly got the idea and went straight with it. Taemin hit the ball to Key skillfully, who then did the same to Thunder. Thunder blately ignored Bliss perfectly and shot over the net.

______ rushed over and hit the ball before it even landed on their side. Adding to that, Joon added more power into the volley ball, making it fly above the nets.

I immediately rushed near the nets and jumped as high as I could to reach the ball. Gosh, I hate being small! "Thunder get it!" I told him quickly before Bliss could even interfere.

"I'll get it!" Bliss shouted. I looked at Taemin and gave him a look to go quickly get the ball. In his eyes, he told me he was too scared. Psh. Luckily, Key got it before her but when he passed it to Thunder, Bliss was able to cut them off and hit the ball with all her manly might to the other side. Thats right, I said manly.

I saw the other team panick as their eyes watched the ball soar "_____ get it!" Vicky rooted "Onew and _____, your closest so try and hit it!" Minho instructed strictly. Joon was just in the background, still at awe over the ball. He found the ball ever so fascinating?

_____ was ahead of Onew as he tried to keep up with her, to gain the ball. "Ive got it!" They both yelled out in unison. In sync, they jumped in the air - stretching their arms out as possible to reach the ball. However they failed to do so.

"Wooo~" I sang out loudly in the dead silence .. What the hell? Why was everyone being so quiet?
"Scwore goes to hyung!" the little dude spoke up, dancing on the spot.

I heard Taemin gasp, along with Key. "Oh my god" he whispered
"Amen." I heard Minho on the other side speak slowly with his hands stuck together in a praying gesture.

What was going on? I walked up closer and .... OMO, ONEW WAS ON TOP OF _______!? HE KISSED HER??!! I wanted to ki- I mean, what the hell am I saying?!

"Whatever he ..  does is the .. Onew condition~" Taemin awkwardly sang.

--------------------
A/N:

hope you enjoyedchapter 18 < 3
how'd it go? ;D
comments make meh shmile(:
love you all my readers<3