Thoughts

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

Walking with the others, everything was finally calm without Bliss around. It was actually normal. With the large KFC sign ahead, we all hurried and walked into the fastfood restaurant, "Now where is he.." Thunder thought aloud as we all scanned the place with our eyes.

"Woah" Taemin gasped "Hyung got fat?" immediately we turned and followed Taemin's gaze set on an obese Onew. Woah, thats Onew? I bet Lee Soo Man is gonna force him into liposuction. "Did someone send him behind the counter or something?" Key said in an amused tone, "Hyung is gonna need some training" Minho pumped a fist in the air, with determination in his eyes.

"But how can you be sure that its him?" Jonghyun interrupted, putting on a smart tone "I mean, we havent seen his face" everyone suddenly broke out into 'Oh yeah~' and 'True that' mumbles. "Yeah, but those were the exact clothes Onew was wearing when we came here" Joon stated in a matter-of-fact tone, making the others nodd in agreement "Do you watch him dress or something?" Jonghyun glared at him, making Joon chuckle.

"Anywaaaaays" Vicky broke out "Why dont we go check?" I looked at the others and they stood stiff, "Well?" I looked at their slightly scared expressions "What if he eats me?" Taemin whined "He might think im a unique piece of meat in purple" Jonghyun looked down at his costume, "Your not being serious are you?" I gave them a strange look, making everything awkward - showing that they were actually scared of an obese Onew.

"Minho, I thought you said you werent scared of anything" I commented, mocking him "N-N-No.. Taemin just told me to stand next to him, right Taemin?" he turned to the maknae, batting his eyelashes "What the .." Taemin muttered boldly "UM EXCUSE ME THERE, NO SWEARING THANK YOU!" Key raged, smacking his arm furiously whilst the other members gasped at his swearing. I actually thought it was pretty hilarious.

Sighing, I walked over to this obese 'Onew' with Vicky and hesitantly queued behind him in the line for ordering. "Onew?" I called him, but there was no response "Fats probably blocked his hearing" Vicky commented, "Thats so mean!" I slapped her arm whilst giggling. "You try" I nudged Vicky lightly, "Excuse me" she started, waiting for a response "Excuuuse mee~" Vicky sang out to him, but he never turned round.

I looked back at the others as I motioned my hand for them to come and line up with me and Vicky. Without any hesitation, they shrugged and joined us in line "Now you actually come and join" Vicky rolled her eyes, "Key why dont you walk infront of him, then walk back so that you can see his face" Thunder suggested.

Obediantly, Key started to casually walk ahead by the sides. We all watched him carefully as he turned then walked back down; his eyes darted to 'Onew' to infront of us and he imediately snorted. He came back in line, "Damn Onews so fat" Key covered his mouth to surpass his laughter.

"So it really is Onew?" Minho raised a brow, "If it is, how come he wasnt responding to his name being called?" I gave him a weird stare "Distracted by the menu" Jonghyun nodded his head "But he got so fat so quickly? Doesnt it take time?" Joon quizzed him, "Well thats Onew for you"
"It'd be a bit funny to watch hyung sing with a double chin" Taemin commented, laughing. Key immediately did an impression by tilting his chin down to atleast form another chin "Muahah!" Key cackled in a deeper tone whilst he made his double chin appear.

"Stop taking the mickey out of me guys" a deep voice spoke up, it seemed like he heard us. "Onew hyung?" just when Taemin was about to tap him, Onew interrupted him "Dont touch me."
"Well someones on their chicken period" Key joked, "Thats disgusting" Jonghyun commented.

ONEW's P.O.V

I got out of the KFC toilets and instantly saw the group. Happily, I skipped closer to them but then stopped when I heard my name being mentioned in their conversation "Onews so fat" Key said, trying not to laugh "So it really is Onew?" Minho mumbled in a surprised tone. I looked at the person infront of them in the queue and my eyes widened.

They think that fat man is me!?

I looked down at my own clothes and looked back up at that other guy. We were identical. Woah, this is so freaky. He must be some sort of fanboy of mine. Just then, I saw Key do an evil laugh as he tilted his chin down to make him look like he had a double chin.

How dare they make fun of my fat other half!

"Stop taking the mickey out of me guys" I spoke in a deep voice to actually make them believe I was the person infront of them, "Onew hyung?" Taemin was about to tap 'me' but I quickly stopped him, "Dont touch me."

"Well someones on their chicken period" Key amusingly commented. I scrunched my nose, what the hell has gotten into his head. "Thats disgusting" Jonghyun added, more like speaking my mind.
"How did you get so fat.." I saw Thunder mumble to himself as he looked at my wide figure, "Dont you think its y?" I huffed out in a deep tone again, making Thunder jump whilst the others laughed.

Stopping the act, I crossed my arms "C'mon guys, lets go now" I told them "Does that mean we have to drag you?" Taemin whined "Yah, dont be so mean to hyung, he cant help it okay?" Minho defended. "You guys, im right here." I told them a bit louder, but they still didnt turn round.

Just then, ______ grabbed a hold of the other 'me' and linked arms and made him turn round, "C'mon Onew lets go home" I gasped loudly, cupping my face "YAH, do I know you!?" the fat 'me' growled at ______, "Its me .. ______?" she laughed awkwardly. Holy moley, this guy literally has my face! But more chins! Like, they were flabby stairs!

"You guys!" I called out to them by the entrance. They all turned round and looked my direction, their mouths dropped "O-O-Onew?" everyone stuttered, especially ______ since she was holding on the fat version of me. She looked up to him and he didnt look exactly amused, "Hehehe.. sorry.." she pried her hands off of him and they all ran up to me and pushed me out of the fastfood restaurant before the blob could do something to us.

"He actually looked so much like you, hyung!" Taemin baffled "The exact outfit and everything!" Minho added "Loves chicken" Jonghyun joined "Probably sings like you too" Joon chuckled "And fart aswell~" Key laughed and I immediately whacked him.

"How did you guys get those costumes?" I asked as I saw Jonghyun and _______ in a dinosaur and tiger costume. "We hid in a costume shop" Jonghyun told him, "Hidden meaning is he wanted ______ to dress all for him" Key interrupted "YAH!" Thunder raged and threatened him with a fist, making the rest of us laugh. I looked over at Jonghyun as everyone laughed, and saw his bright smile along with his softened eyes that showed one thing when glanced down at ______.

That he had fallen in love.

How do I know? DUH, its the look I give to my babies; chicken.

We walked out the shopping mall entrance as I called the same limo to come and collect us and take us back to the hotel.

-

The whole ride was pretty much silent, that you could almost hear my stomache grumbling all over again. I could tell that everyone was tried from the crazy attack of papparazzi's.

Looking over at ______, her head rested on Thunder's shoulder as she looked kind of knackered. The other members sat there all glum and restless, whilst Taemin on my side was fiddling with his bag of pokemon goodies happily.

GOD THIS RIDE IS SO BORING!

"I LOVE CHICKEN!" I screamed, making everyone jump with widened eyes. Taemin screeched the loudest and bumped his mushroom head on the roof of the car, making me laugh. "Hyung, dont do that!" he scolded me with watery eyes, looking like he was about to cry. Aww, poor maknae. Tehe~

Glancing at Jonghyun, I caught him stealing looks over at ______. Gosh, you make yourself so obvious, Jonghyun. I looked to Taemin by my side and he instantly knew what I was thinking. He nodded, indicating that Jonghyun does like her. Aigoo!

I wonder if the other members know about this?

-

As we arrived back at our hotel, we got out the limo and went inside. I needed to talk to the guys without Jonghyun being there, just so I know about his lovey dovey secret.

We got into the elevator and stood by the back with Minho and Key whilst _______, Joon and Jonghyun were in the middle, leaving Taemin, Thunder and Vicky by the front of the elevator.
"Psst" I hissed at Key, making him look at me, "What?"

"Does .. Jonghyun like ______?" I whispered, making him smirk his darkest "Oh hyung, we've got so much to tell you" he clapped cheerfully with a squeak.

Once the doors smoothly opened, we all dispersed and made our ways to our rooms, "See you guys tomorrow!" Joon and Thunder called out at the same time. "Night night!" _______ and Vicky waved goodbye as they disappeared into their rooms.

"Mind if we crash in your place for a few minutes?" I asked Jonghyun as he did a weary nodd. I looked over at Key as he gaves me a thumbs up.

We all went inside their room and sat on one of the beds, "I'm just gonna go have a shower" Jonghyun saluted as he grabbed a towel and a pair of sweatpants and tshirt then headed to the bathroom.

As soon as we all heard the bathroom door click shut, Key instantly stood up, along with Minho and Taemin. "Jonghyun likes ______!"
"He really likes her!"
"He's too shy!"
"We should hook them up!"
"He wants to touch her!"

"Wait, what?" we all asked Taemin as our attention was heavily poured on him. "Not like that!" he waved his hands in the air with flushed cheeks, "I meant like, holding hands and hugging and stuff!" he quickly rambled, running out of breath on his last sentence. "Ohhh~" we all said in unison, making a harmony. Now that is why we're good with harmonies!

"But anyways, how'd you find out?" I asked them, "Him." Taemin and Minho pointed towards Key, making him helplessly shrug his shoulders "Well, its obvious"

"Did he tell you?" I asked him "Yep, on the night we had a sleepover with the girls" he flapped his hand in a feminine gesture. "You slept with the girls?!" Minho squeaked with wide eyes, "There was a scary bug in our room, so we had a reason okay!?" Key squealed with Taemin alongside him.
"Just get to the point" I crossed my arms, listening carefully "Well, it was simple." Key started "I asked him if he liked her and at first he denied it, then since i'm so awesome and all, he admitted and yeah.."

"Thats it?" I raised a brow, "Yup~" he gave me a thumbs up "I told Taemin that night, too" Taemin nodded along Key's words "And I told Minho, today" this time, Minho nodded.

"Your so bad with secrets" I laughed "He has a big mouth" Minho chuckled "And you have big eyes" Key stuck his tongue out "Well atleast I have big eyes, unlike you." Minho snapped back "Well, i'm asian, i'm aloud!" Key scrunched his nose at him, "Calm down, hyungs" Taemin stepped in.

"We should help him then!" I told them happily, imagining _____ and Jonghyun a couple already in my mind "Tell him to make a move on her and other things" Minho added "Then he can touch her all he wants!" Taemin squeaked, making us all look at him awkwardly again. "Just dont say anything Taemin..." Key patted his shoulder, laughing.

Suddenly we heard the bathroom door click.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Rubbing my wet hair with the towel, I came out the bathroom in some simple sleeping clothes then tossed the dinosaur costume aside with my other outfit. I walked towards the other guys and they gave me a weird look.

"We all know you like her." Minho cackled and twiddled his fingers like Mr Berns from The Simpsons. Did Key tell them?! Eugh, .

"C'mon its way too obvious" Onew said with a teasing point "You like her~" Taemin sang. I looked at Key and rolled my eyes, "Idiot" he hissed "What?" Key batted his lashes. "You guys are all wrong!" I rolled my eyes at them.

"What, so you didnt mind it when I kissed her when we were playing volleyball?" Onew spoke, trying to make me jealous. Which was kind of working. Aish!

"Yeah~" Taemin and Minho teased, "I think was about to kiss her fully" Onew pretended to gasp "Her lips were all nice and soft" he continued, making my jaw clench with a spice of anger.

"And her skin was so smooth and amazing" he exaggerated "I think i'm quite happy to have my first kiss stolen from her" Onew blabbered. "Oooh la la!" Key squealed "Your alright with that, right Jonghyun?" he asked with such a casual tone "You cant hide your secrets in your nostrils forever" Key teased.

That is it.

"OKAY SHUT THE HELL UP!" I roared out, "I FRICKEN LIKE HER, OKAY!?" I raised my arms in air defeat. "Well Jerassic Park 4 is definitely coming out soon" Key snorted, along with Taemin and Minho. I glared at them. Onew laughed.

"Happy that I told you guys now?" I sighed as a plopped myself on my bed, my face embedded on my pillow. "Yup" Onew chuckled, "I was only joking, by the way"

"Good." I mumbled, feeling my face heat up with embarassment.

(a/n: listen when reading~)

THUNDER's P.O.V

After brushing my teeth, I walked out the bathroom and found Joon sitting silently on his bed with the necklace in his hands.

"I know you bought it for her." I looked at him while he was caressing the necklace with his fingertips. "I knew you'd like her"

"Is it that obvious?" he chuckled
"Well obviously, unless your gay and just buying that necklace for acessories"

He laughed half-heartedly, "Do you think she'll like it?" he asked self conciously "Of course she will" I smiled as I hid under the blankets "She's my sister" I ended positively. I could tell he was smiling secretly to himself. Pedo bear! Just kidding, Joon isnt like that.

Reaching out to my bedside table, I turned the lamp off "Night" "Night.." Joon replied in a relaxed tone. He definitely fell hard for my sister.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"You should just ask her straight out!" Minho encouraged
"Do it in a charming way~" Onew added
"Dont go all y on her!" Key continued in a nagging tone

"You guys with advice." I grumbled as I ruffled my hair in frustration, "Hyung, its just like Pokemon" Taemin popped up with his pikachu plushie, "I have no time for that sorta' stuff Taemin.." I glumly sighed. "Taemin thats rubbish advi-" Key was cut off "No it isnt!" Taemin defended himself.

"If you think about it.." Taemin started off "Before you get your Pokemon, you have to fight with it first" I began listening to his words "And at first, you didnt like ______ did you, hyung?" I nodded
"Then you kept her, and you started training with her and got along with her" he continued "So basically, you started talking to her and hanging out with her more" he translated "And whenever you were in trouble, your Pokemon would help you" he added "Meaning that, when you were in trouble with .. Bliss - ______ would be there!" he smiled "So its lucky you chose her" he nodded in a approval whilst hugging his plushie.

There was silence.

But then I heard slight whimpers. I looked up and found Key flapped his hands infront of his face "That was beautiful Taemin" he commented, trying not to cry. Such a drama queen. "That was pretty cheesy" Onew added whilst Minho just nodded along in agreement.

"Just confess to her" Taemin encouraged, I sighed "I think I will."

*BANG*

We all looked at each other, "Where the hell was that coming from?" Onew mumbled curiously "From that door?" Minho pointed to the connected door. Hmmm..

YOUR P.O.V

With squinted eyes, I sat up and looked around the dark room "Eugh will they stop talking!?" I growled to myself as I heard loud murmurs from next door; Taemin, Key and Jonghyuns room. I glanced over at Vicky and found her in deep sleep. Gosh, shes so lucky she cant hear anything.

Slowly forcing my legs to fall on the side of my bed, I got up and made my way towards the connected door, hearing they're conversation a little bit better.

Resting my ear on the door, I tuned into their conversation "Just confess to her" I heard someone say "I think I will.."

Wait, who's confessing to who?!

"______.." I heard Vicky threateningly grumble in her sleep, making me jump - my elbow hitting the door. Oh crap. Stay still ______, stay still.

"Where the hell was that coming from?" I heard the others murmur on the other side "From that door?". Oh shizzle.

It suddenly went silent, and I wiped my non-existant sweat on my forehead "That was close" I mumbled to myself, and leaned my ear closely back on the door. But then I heard the door knob on the other side turn. Fu-

What am I gonna do!?!? Ah crap crap crap crap.

I stood in the same spot helplessly squealing to myself, hoping not to wake Vicky up. I heard the door knob turn tauntingly slowly.

I looked down at the floor.

I CAN PRETEND I FELL ASLEEP ON THE FLOOR!

I quickly laid on the floor and ruffled my hair to make it look like i've been asleep for ages. Just then, the door opened.

Pretend to sleep, ______ , pretend to sleep.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

I opened the door fairly slowly and found _______ on the floor, fast asleep "What the hell." Key looked over my shoulder "Why is she sleeping on the floor?" Onew snickered "She mightve sleep walked or something" Minho laughed quietly beside me.

"Well she looks comfy on the floor" I commented with a small smile "Why dont you carry her to her bed, eh?" Onew nudged me "We're gonna go now" he added "We'll see you in the morning" Minho waved goodbye as he made his way towards the front door "Lets go to an amusement park tomorrow!" Taemin suggested gleefully as he dug himself deep under his duvet.

"Goodnight guys!" Onew waved as he went out to go back to his room with Minho.
Me and Key looked back down at ______ sleeping on the floor, "Pick her up and put her on her bed then" Key nudged me, with my heart racing. "Fine.." I sighed as he patted my shoulder and walked over to his bed, "Nighty night!" Key sang before turning his bedside lamp off, along with Taemin's one since he had already fallen asleep.

Going into ______ and Vicky's room, I closed the door behind me and I was already trapped in the dark. I could see ______'s figure on the floor, and quietly I tip-toed closer and squatted down to lift her up bridal style.

Blinking, she automatically moved her arms round my neck, increasing the beats in my chest.
Carefully and slowly, I walked over to her bed and placed her down gently. I grabbed her blanket and set it over her comfortably in her sleep. I found myself leaning in towards her lips, but then I stopped one centimetre away and looked up at her face, then back down to her lips.

Gulping, I leaned in fairly slowly and closed my eyes till I felt my lips touch hers.

It landed.

Smiling, I leaned back and touched my lips. "Sweet dreams _____.." I whispered and tip-toed to the connected door. I opened the door and went back to my original room, finding Key and Taemin sound asleep.

Closing the door silently, I walked over to my set of trousers that were layed on the floor messily. Digging into its pockets, I found the photobooth picture that we had taken earlier. Grinning, I looked at all of them and found the one of me and _______ smiling at each other.

Walking over to my bed, I comfortably laid down with the picture still in my hands. Before turning my bedside lamp off, I softly smiled at the picture and placed it under my pillow then turned the lamp off.

Placing my arms under my head, my eyes closed with a slight tug of a smile in the corner of my lips. "Goodnight _____.."

YOUR P.O.V

When I heard the door close, my eyes instantly shot open. I quickly grabbed the closest pillow to me and screamed my head off. HE KISSED MEEEE!!! Holy Jesus.

Breathe. Breathe. Breaaaaaaaaatheee.

I took the pillow away from my heated face and squirmed round in my bed; rolling in my blanket making myself look sandwiched by the blanket.

"Vicky!" I called out to her, making her shoot up from her bed then give me a sleepy stare then fell back on her bed. I began squealing to myself again, it was kinda hard to contain myself in the middle of the night.

"Yahh.." I heard Vicky groan, and I instantly sat up to see what was wrong, but to only find my face being hit by pillow that Vicky threw across, "Go to sleep" she grumbled as she shuffled in her bed.

"Night night~" I sang to her mockingly. With a smile, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-----------------------------

 

A/N:
chapter 32. ^^
well then. LOL.
so I guess the rest of the members know now.
maybe a bit of silly rivalry between Joon and Jonghyun comin soon? C:
I was imagining a fat Onew, and found it so adorable but funny at the same time LOL.
I guess Pokemon can be helpful in some ways, eh? ;D
Anyways, sorry for late updates (again, as per fricken usual)
comments are love! <33