We're not dating!

I love you, apparently.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

I carried on walking down the hall then turned left to face the restaurant. I dusted myself then entered and were greeted by the waiter's and waitress's. They were bowing continuously at me. Without the disguises, I was obviously recognised pretty well. I was blinging tonight. 

I walked deeper into the restaurant and found Onew sitting by a large table, able to fit all the members on it. He was looking round the whole place, dozing off. Did I mention that he was also talking to himself? Oh the weird things that Onew does to entertain himself. Whatta tofu


He still didnt even notice me here. Taking advantage of his actions, I crept up on him slowly and sat by his side. I glared at him without him even knowing. Just wait till he faces me, and his expression would be priceless. 


ONEW's P.O.V

Aish, whats taking their time!? Key's probably still doing his hair .. Taemin's probably playing with his pokemon plushies .. Minho's probably seeing how he looks with his charismatic glare .. and Jonghyun? Hmm. Probably got his binoculars out and spying on some chic out in the street. Or just chatting up some girl in this hotel right now. God, those guys.

"Everyone we have a new special today!" the manager announced with full confidence. New special? Lets see how special it really is.
"We have our full time seasoned whole chicken oozing with our succulent secret recipe" he continued, showing off.

God damn right that's special.
 

I started daydreaming about my full time lover, chicken. I felt my mouth water so I quickly stopped myself from making myself look like a weirdo in the restaurant all by myself. My eyes scanned through the crowds of people in the place and finally found Key, Minho and Taemin making their way towards me. But they were giggling? Aish. Never mind. I helplessly waved my arms to indicate that I was sat at this table. But then, I accidently hit something? It deffinitley wasnt the table. Looking to my side, I found Jonghyun giving me the scariest look ever.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and felll off of my seat, making the atmosphere dead silent except from that stupid y dinosaur laughing at me.

"Hyung you looked like you saw your grandma" Taemin interrupted
"I shouldve taken a snapshot of that" Key snorted
"Sorry to interrupt you everyone. Please do continue with what you are doing" Minho helped. Thank you Minho. Everyone peeled their eyes off of me and I gave Jonghyun a menacing glare. 


YOUR P.O.V

"I cant stay here with you for the night. I have papers to give to umma and I have school tomorrow!" I whined as I pulled off my soaked jumper and flung it on the hotel bed.
"You dont miss me?" he pouted childishly "After dinner I can take you home in my new hot red volvo - you give the papers to mama dear and then you pack your stuff for school tomorrow then we can both come back here to stay the night!" he planned excitedly
"Volvo? Dinner?" my eyes bulged from his quick confident speech "But im still in my uniform and I have nothing to go in." I puffed my right cheek. He poked it making my cheek defliate. 
"Well.. I have a present for my dongsaeng" he smiled and was hiding something behind his back. I leaned to the side to get a better look but he hid it even better.
"Yah. What is it?" I looked up at him with puppy eyes
"Aigo~ Your so cute. Okay. You better love it, Joon helped me pick it out for you. He has good taste to be honest" he winked, then slowly revealed an elegant dress right in front of me.

Woaaah. Thanks to Joon, whoever you are. I quickly yoinked it off of his hands and rushed to the bathroom to have a shower and get everything ready. "YAH. No thankyou?" Thunder yelled behind the door, I laughed "Thanks oppa" I said to myself.


JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"Why didnt you tell me that you were right beside me!?" Onew whined endlessly while suffocating himself with fried chicken. That plan was such a success. I laughed to myself, playing back Onew's face in my mind.
"Dunno, I just got bored" I shrugged trying to keep my lips shut to prevent me from laughing again.
In the corner of my eye I saw Minho and Taemin gossiping. Secretly I leaned back and etched myself a little closer to them.

"Dont you think that girl is so beautiful?" Taemin whispered
"Yeah. That guy is probably the happiest man tonight" Minho replied while staring at the 'girl'. 
I followed where their eyes met, and my very own pair landed on her. _____. I gulped.

YOUR P.O.V

"You look great my little one" Thunder oppa complimented me. I walked into the restaurant with him, linking arms. 
"Table for two please." he asked, the waitress escorted us to a table.
"Sorry but may I ask, are you two dating?" she asked us in a soft tone, I giggled 
"No we're not. We're brother and sister" I corrected her, slightly chuckling. 
"Yup" Thunder oppa patted my hair then began ruffling it
"YAH!" I shrieked. 
We arrived at our table and sat down, menus in both our hands.
"Choose whatever" oppa suggested. 
"Everything." I joked
"WHAT?!" his voice cracked

I couldnt help but laugh hysterically at his voice. Unluckily, it earned people staring at me. Aishhhhh. How embarassing! I felt my cheeks go crimson red.
Thunder had his lips stretched in a straight line, holding his laughter in desperately.
I just gave him a go-on-just-laugh glare. Eventually he did. *Sigh*

"Do you have the key to the room? I just need to call and update Vicky on some stuff." I mumbled and excused myself. He quickly dugg his hands down his pockets then threw me the room key. 
"I'll be back" I smiled back at him and hurried out


JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Looking up from the piles of chicken bones that Onew finished, I saw _____ run off with a key? Her boyfriend probably gave her it. Something smells a little fishy. Ive seen this before in films. Where the girl walks off with the hotel key and go back to their room and steal all the dudes valubles. OMO, ____'s like that? That guy shouldve listened to my words of wisdom. Out of nowhere, I just had an urge to follow her. 
"Hyung, where you going?" Minho questioned while wiping his mouth with a tissue
"Sight seeing."
"Of s" Key joked with a high pitch voice
I walked over to him on the other side of the table and towered him
"Want a kiss before you leave?" Key smirked crossing his arms confidently
"No." I hissed "I just wanted to do this." I raised both my hands and burried them on his hair and harshly pulled it.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" key wailed frantically.
"OKAY IM SORRY, IM SO- AAAAAAAAH! LET GO OF MY BABY" he slapped my arms away like crazy. Whatta sissy. Not listening to the other's comments, I dashed out of the restaurant and searched for _____. Jonghyun ninja mode has been .

YOUR P.O.V

I got into the elevator and waited till it went up to the third floor.

*Ding*
The doors opened and I was welcomed to an empty hall on the third floor. I looked to each side of me just in case some maniac would just pounce on me. I felt like I was in one of those horror movies. Thinking about it, its not really making me feel any better. The key had '369' written on it so I began searching for it down the right hall. It wasnt there.

I went to the left hall and finally found it. Inserting the key slowly into the slot, I glanced at both sides to check if I was being watched. Okay, its clear. All clear. Opening the door, I was only greeted by the darkness. My fingers lingered the walls searching for the light switch.
All of a sudden, someone pushed me harshly into the room then closed the door. . Poo. Cow. OTTOKE?!
"Please dont kill me" I pleaded desperately, my eyes beginning to water.
"So this is what you do to guys? Steal their stuff?" the or paedo OR WHATEVER HE WAS- said.

He grabbed hold of my arms and flung me on the wall with his hands on my wrists. His mysterious face was leaning forwards. With all my might, I managed to push him off and he landed on his huge . I hurried to the light switch and quickly flicked it on. 
"YAH! WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT FOR!?" I frantically screamed at him
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE A ING !" 
"Saving your boyfriend's stuff." he scoffed "You were gonna steal all of his stuff. That guy never listens." he continued arrogantly
"PABO!" I cursed him, he stood up and rubbed his .
"He's my brother!"
"Your dating your own brother?" he gagged
"Aish. Your so freakin' stupid. He's my brother and im not an !" I shrieked.
"What was that whole thing about earlier on then" he grumbled, furrowing his brows at me. I seriously just wanted to punch him straight in the face.
"That was an act. I cant believe you thought we were being serious" I sighed
"Oh." Jonghyun murmured, scratching the back of his head.


-------------------
A/N:
updated! ^^
thank you to the new subscribers :D 
how was it duuuuudes?
anyways guys; hope you enjoyed the chappyyyy'
<33