Morning & Hiding

I love you, apparently.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Slowly snapping out of my dreams, I groggily woke up.. but I was too comfy to get up and wake up properly. Especially since _______'s still in my arms. I wanted this to last forever. Sighing lightly, I smiled and hugged _______ tighter.

I was happy she was in my arms.

Wait a second..

Since when did _______ get ... a little muscly? I sneaked my hand up to touch _______'s hair. It was the same. How weird? Im probably just imagining these things..

"Good morning yeobo"
"Morning" I sloppily mumbled

HOLD IT. No one says 'yeobo' to me other than Key. Well Onew sometimes, but that doesnt really count. But still.  Slowly raising my eyelids very carefully, I heard an evil cackle.

"Morning honey pie!" Key burst into the most horrific smile, making my eyes buldge out of their sockets. Oh my God. Ive been holding Key all night!? "You squeeze people like hell man!" Key complained then went back to chuckling.

"YAAAAH!" I roared out as I immediately shoved him off of me.
"Muahaha!" Key continued in hysterics while clapping like some retard.

I got my huge pillow and instantly dug it in his face to suffocate him, causing him to mewl and scream for air. His arms were flailing around frantically and I couldnt help but then hit him continously with the pillow round the face.

"Okay, okay stop!" Key waved his arms in surrender, almost choking but that didnt make me stop. I hit him twice as hard. This time he was shielding his face. I cant believe I held Key all this time. Eugh! Him in that wig just makes me wanna punch him!

"Morni-WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" _______ woke up, suprised. I awkwardly stopped and held the pillow in mid-air and rubbed the back of my head in embarassment "Er, this is what we normally do in the morning?" I nervously chuckled "Right Key?" I looked at him

"No" Key bluntly said as he sat up and took the wig off then ruffled his hair
"Yes we do.." this guy is seriously not helping!
"Stop making up lies" Key spoke up while ________ was rubbing her eyes
"You better say that we do or otherwise im gonna suffocate you with this pillow again!" I quickly hissed at him as _______ looked back up at us and looked at us strangely.

"Okay then.." _______ rolled her eyes and stood up and stretched
"Waaaaah" Vicky yawned and patted as she stretched her arms out
"Aigo, Taemins still asleep!" Key giggled.

_______ went towards her king size bed and layed face flat on it. "Im so tired, I swear I felt someone move me last night." she muffled on the mattress. In the corner of my eye, I saw Key smirk and twiddle with his fingers like Mr Burns in Simpsons. I instantly whacked in the back of the head with the pillow.

"________!" someone banged on the door "Its Thunder, can I come in?"
"Oh sugar. If oppa finds out your here then he's going to kill you" _______ panicked
"Whys that?" I asked her as she jolted up
"I dunno, he just will?"
"Oh" was all I could say.

I immediately got up and threw the pillows onto ________'s bed. Me and Key towered over Taemin as he was still dozing off "Pickachu, I choose you!" he suddenly blurted out, making me jump a little. Key laughed.

"_______ open up" we all heard Thunder behind the door as he knocked.
"You guys need to get Taemin up!" Vicky squealed
"Try hitting him with a pillow" Key adviced.

I quickly grabbed a pillow near by and whacked Taemin in the face with it. But his response was just a smile. How weird.

"Doesnt work" I shrugged
"Oi, Taemin wake up" Key put his foot on his face, which caused Taemin to just hit him hard on the shin. "Aish!" Key hissed as he held onto his leg.

"_______ quick!" Thunder grumbled outside. _______ shuffling round the room, trying to hide the evidence that we stayed the night. Gosh, will her brother really kill us? I mean, hes used to having us round..

"TAEMIN WAKE UP!!" Key screamed his loudest in Taemins ear
"Waaaah, good morning hyung!" Taemin gleefully said and sat up rubbing his eyes. He seriously didnt get an ear ache from that?

Taemin and I both grabbed the duvets and placed them back on both beds. Key stood near by the connected door "Open the door ______" Thunder asked again
"Neh, coming oppa!" _______ called out to him. She stood near the door then looked back at us and motioned her hand for us to go back to our room.

"Key, quick, lets go" I rushed over to him along with Taemin. I heard ______ open the door very slowly "But what if the bug is still there?!" Key whined "Omo, hes right hyung!" Taemin sided with him. Oh you've got to be joking. "Its probably not even there anymore!"

"Ah oppa!" I heard _______ cheerfully greet Thunder
"Oh shiz!" Key hissed
"Hey hyu-" I covered Taemins mouth before he could blow our cover. I quickly dragged Key and Taemin with me and hid behind the curtains.

"What did you want oppa?" _______ asked him. I heard his footsteps as he entered the room
"You seem like your hiding something ______.."
"Er.."______ chuckled nervously "Nope!"

I looked to my side and told the others to keep quiet. Taemin looked confused, yet he just went with the flow.

"Okay then" Thunder sighed "We're going shopping today with the others"
"OH MY GAWSH, SHOPPING!" Key squealed obsessively then quickly shut his mouth realising what he just done. What a stupid git!

"What was that?" I heard Thunders voice starting to change mood
"N-Nothing" ______ mummbled "Oppa, go! Im going to get ready!"
"Whats that moving behind the curtain?"

The three of us immediately froze. "It doesnt matter! Go oppa!"
"Aish, fine. Meet us down the lobby"

I heard the door being closed, along with ______ and Vicky sighing. We slowly creeped out the curtains "Keys fault" I pointed to him. "Aish" Vicky sighed

"C'mon, lets go get ready and go shopping!" Key smiled and grabbed both mine and Taemins arms as he dragged us towards the door that lead us to our room "See you later noonas!" Taemin did a little wave.

Key hesitatingly opened the door and stepped in "Oh, thank god that bugs gone!"
We all went in and got our clothes ready. Key went straight to the bathroom.

"AAAAAH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Key wailed. Instantly, I rushed to the bathroom
"You found the bug?!" I asked him seriously, looking round

"Nah, I was just messing with you" he chuckled.
"Aish" I grumbled as I facepalmed myself.

------------------------

A/N:
chapter 24! :)
i hope you guys enjoyed it. ^^
wooow, thanks for getting me to featured! <3
& holy shiz, 200 subscribers!? ILY!
dont worry, drama is coming! xD
comments appreciated! <333