Run Dino Run~

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

I felt pretty self-concious at the amount of flashing of the cameras that was taking place. We all seemed to have froze, yet I heard Jonghyun bickering next to me, to Key.

I slowly looked over to Thunder oppa on my right, his face was clueless. But wait a minute .. I can sense that his arm is trying to not move into a position. It was like he wanted to pose infront of the camera. Psh, such a diva. DONT YOU DARE POSE OR ELSE IT'LL ALL BE ON TV AN-- 

"Yah." I heard Jonghyun hiss at my side, his eyes not broken from the contact of the papparazzi. I had mumbled in response to show that I had heard, "You any good at running?"

"Oh god." was all I could say. I could instantly tell what he wanted me to do. Not dirty things of course. But damn, im one crazed fan. Okay, mental images get out. Without me realising, I was actually squinting my eyes to its hardest to squeeze the thoughts out. Adding to that, my cheeks were burning.

I probably looked like some girl that had the sourest thing, squinting my eyes while my cheeks were burning.  

"Did you just eat something or like.." I heard him chuckle beside me "Like .. fart like Onew had done a minute ago"

I felt like raging at his annoying comment but, keep it cool ______. Keep it real. Oh what the hell, this is reality. And its being annoying. I decided to ignore Jonghyun.

"Psst." he pestered, "PSSSSSST."
"Jonghyun, do you seriously need the toilet at this sort of time or something?" I heard Key ask him, quite seriously. I couldnt help but chuckle. "Shut up Key."

"Pabo, get ready." Key hissed back at him. Woah, I totally didnt interpret that into a different thing. From the corner of my eye, I saw the SHINee members fidget about- along with Vicky, Joon and Thunder oppa. Is there something I dont know abou-

"MOOOO!" Minho screamed so unexpectedly, causing me to jump I dont know how high. I bet a papparazzi took a stolen shot of me in the air, while everyone actually seemed normal. Gosh Minho nearly gave me a heart spasm.

I felt like I was flying .. oh wait what? I realised a huge grip on my arm and found that I was actually being dragged away, in a desperate manner "C'mon, hurry up you slug!" I found myself slightly running along the same pace and looked up to see that it was Jonghyun dragging me with him. I looked both directions, and even behind me - finding the papparazzi chasing after us as one hectic crowd.

Blinking, I found the others no where in sight. The word 'ninja' instantly striked my mind. Where the hell did they go? Without even focusing, I accidently and retardly tripped on my own foot, but was quickly caught by Jonghyun "Psh, slow down tiger~" I shot him a glare "Quick get in there!" Jonghyun immediately pushed me into a shop by random. Thing was, when he pushed me- it made me hunch forward and nearly fall flat on my face, so I had to keep my balance. However, he ended up pushing me by my bum. "YAH!" I squeaked and grabbed onto a rack of clothes and dusted my as we rushed inside.

(a/n: listen when reading?)

"Quick try these on!" he shoved me something that was nearest to him when we entered the costume shop. "Are you joking?" I scoffed, looking at the huge clown button nose and fuzzy orange hair. "Well do you wanna survive or not?!" he ranted, as he put on some suave shades and hat. "What the hell, your looking like that while im supposed to be some retarded clown?!"
"What, so you admit that I look good in these?" he smirked. V - A - I - N
.

But he had the right to be vain, since he was hot.

Suddenly we heard a brief discussion; about Jonghyun and a girl. That girl was obviously me. And it was obviously the papparazzi that had slyly entered the shop, "Where do you think they went?" 

Me and Jonghyun hid behind a few clothe racks with our lame disguises, praying that we wouldnt be caught. That was till he accidently trod on my foot, causing me to scrunch my nose and mentally cuss to myself. But he didnt even realise, that he did it again

I bit my lip, trying so hard to not scream in this crucial pain. My poor little toe is probably broken by now! I lightly hit him, indicating him that I was in fricken pain but all he probably thought was that I was spazzing like a fan girl cause I was so close to him right now. 

Thats it.

"GET OFF!" I screeched, and pushed his weight off my foot. He stumbled out of the clothe rack which instantly made him bait for the papparazzi guys. I quickly took a slight peek between the clothes and saw Jonghyun stand there awkwardly.

I quickly bent down and rubbed my foot from the pain it got from his huge as foot. I heard Jonghyun cough in an awkward manner. Aish. Time for the clown to show up.

I jumped out and opened my arms out like I was introducing some sort of show. But their reactions looked like they had possibly crapped their . "Why hello there!" I grinned, putting on a ridiculous voice making them scoot away. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jonghyun wide-eyed.

"Er..er, hey. I dont think they're in here.." one of them mumbled to each other. Then the next thing you know, they scrammed away. "Wow, do I look that scary?" I laughed to myself as I asked Jonghyun.

He stood staring at me giving me a what-the-forkandspoons-was-that look. He looked exactly like a dinosaur at that moment. I tried not laugh, since I was thinking of Jonghyun turning gradually into a dinosaur when he was angry; just like Hulk. But I think Jonghyun would turn into a dinosaur cause of his hormones. Oh how awkward.

"Look!" Jonghyun snapped me back to things as he  pointed to animal costumes hung on the wall "We should try some on!" he laughed "But dont you think the owner will get annoyed since we're trying their things without permission?"

"Psh, whatever. They should be happy that the Kim Jonghyun had worn their outfits." he spoke confidently. He quickly went towards the tiger outfit and yoinked it off the wall "I think this should be for you" he winked at me, causing me to roll my eyes "OH THERES TWO!" he squeaked happily.

Oh gosh.

"We can be the tiger couple!"
"Isnt there a dinosaur one, made just for you?" I chuckled.
"Hmm maybe." he thought deeply and rummaged through other sections in the shop

I wonder what the others are doing right now? ..

KEY's P.O.V

"YAH HERE HERE!" I instructed the two. They quickly followed me.
"SSSHH." I hissed at them. This is so frustrating. God damn papparazzi. I wonder what the headings are going to be like in the papers. I wonder how the boss will take this. Gosh, I need a paracetamol.

The three of us watched carefully as other clumsy papparazzi men had gone straight past the shop that we were currently hidden in. "I have one thing to ask.." Minho murmured, "Does Jonghyun like ______?" Minho quizzed as we hid behind mannequins. "No sherlock." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You better run, run, run, run, ruuuun~" SNSD's song played in the mall. How ironic.
"Where'd Onew hyung go?"
"Well, where do you think he hid?"
"KFC" we all said in unison.
"Probably chatting up some chicks" I laughed, quite satisfied with my own little joke.
"Not funny hyung." Taemin responded, his facial expression so glum.

Behind Taemin, my attention was quickly yoinked. "Yah, quickly grab one of them each!" I hissed at the two "What? Why slingshots?" Minho eyed me strangely. "Its time to kick some papparazzi !" I smirked. However from a distance, it probably looked really dodgey. That was because, we were crouching behind a mannequin. Inbetween its legs to be precise. And here I was, smirking. Some randomer probably thought I was one hormonal guy that couldnt resist but crouch inbetween a mannequins legs and smirk. With two other guys.

Aish.

Oh whatever.

We quickly payed for the three slingshots and headed out with Taemin and Minho. I feel so gangster. So bad .

Oh stop talking to yourself Key.

Time for some almightyness!

------------------------------------------------
A/N:
jaysush~ finally got to do an update x33
key forever the trouble maker! :D
i love every single one of you guys, for waiting. 3:
comments are amazingly appreciated <33