Sleepover?

I love you, apparently.

NARRATOR's P.O.V

While _____ was being carried away by Joon, Jonghyun abruptly shoved Bliss out of the way and wiped his mouth - disgusted. The sudden foul kiss that Bliss had given set Jonghyun into a bad mood.

"YAH, what the hell was that about!?" he ranted, as the other shinee members and Thunder and Vicky looked at them both.
"What?" Bliss shrugged innocently "It was a prize~" she winked.
"I never asked for anything!" Jonghyun growled as he frantically threw his arms in the air, stressed.
"Well.." Bliss thought for a second "Lets just say, it was for fanservice" she smiled devilishly
"Fan-fricken-service!?!" Jonghyun screamed, clutching onto his hair like it was the end of the world.
Well, it kind of was for Jonghyun. End of the world basically equaled Bliss in his mind.


"Your cute when your mad" she commented mockingly
"Well im about to get adorable." he hissed as he took clenched his fists and marched towards Bliss.
"Hyung stop!" Taemin pulled him back by his arm
"Jonghyun, chill" Onew placed his hand on his shoulder "Lets just go back to the hotel"
"You cant hit a girl" Minho added
"Psh, she doesnt look like one." Jonghyun scoffed as he shook off Taemins grip on his arm and made his way to the hotel by himself.

Key laughed at Jonghyun's comment about Bliss but then stopped as soon as Bliss shot him glares. "Dont worry, your a pretty one" Key mocked in a high pitch voice.
"I know." Bliss swished her hair and made her way to the hotel aswell.
"That is so in for it!" Vicky swung her fist at Bliss' disappearing figure
"I think you should go check up on _____" Thunder reminded Vicky.
"Why did ____ noona go?" Taemin pouted
"She said she was tired" Vicky sighed then quickly dashed to the hotel, to make sure ______ was fine.

The rest of them slowly began making their way back.

"I hope ______'s okay." Thunder sighed

JOON's P.O.V

"______, do you have the card to your room?" I asked her "______?"

I looked over my shoulder, and found her eyes closed. Maybe she really was tired..
Luckily I found her little bag that hung by her shoulders so I skimmed through it to find her hotel room card. I swiped the card swiftly till a green light shone. I carefully brought her into her room and placed her down on the bed that I was closest to.

She instantly grabbed a pillow above her and hugged it, making herself already comfortable. The thing was, she was still in her bikini and her frilly grey skirt. Conciously, my cheeks slightly burnt. I patted my cheeks several times to stop the heat my cheeks were producing then blinked a couple of times.

Okay, im fine now.

I watched her snuggle her face onto the pillow. I could hear her low soft breathing. Without realising my actions, I brushed strands of her hair away and placed it behind her ear. My fingertips trailed along the base of her cheek lightly, feeling her soft skin. Silky smooth!~

"Is she alright?" someone suddenly spoke up, making me poke _____'s cheek by accident from shock. Luckily, ______ didnt react much. She only scratched her cheek as if it was itchy.

I looked over my shoulder and found Vicky standing beside me, panting
"Why are you panting?" I arched my brows at her
"I had to run all the way back here" she huffed
"Oh"
"Then I forgot that ______ had the room card so I couldnt get in"
"But your here now?"
"Yeah" she regained her breath "I went to Jonghyun, Key and Taemin's room instead, since our rooms are connected" she pointed to another door on the left side of the room. I nodded to motion that I understood.

"Well, ill be off." I spoke "Take care of _____" I smiled at Vicky, then looked back at ______ sleeping.
"Will do! Thanks for taking her back" Vicky bowed before I gave her a little wave and left the room.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

God sake that stupid Bliss! I marched towards my bag and grabbed my toothbrush then headed straight to the bathroom to brush off the germs.

I brushed my teeth and tongue furiously, to make sure everything was clean. As I spat out and gurggled on some mint mouthwash, a piercing lady-like scream startled me.

"OH MY LUCIFER, WHAT THE BLOOMIN' HELL IS THAT!?!?!?!" Key screamed loudly
"HYUNG HYUNG HELP US!!" I heard Taemin yelp out

I immediately ran out the bathroom and saw Key in Taemins arms; bridal style.
"What the hell is going on here?" I growled at their unusual behaviour.
"Theres a weird bug in our room!" Key squealed and held onto Taemin like his life depended on it.
"Hyung, its really scary!" Taemin emphasized on the last word.
"Its just a bug?" I shrugged "Where is it? I'll kill it" I quickly grabbed what was closest to me and use it as a weapon, which was Taemins slipper.

"Hyung, you better wash that later!"
"Yeah, yeah. Now where is it?"
"Its right..." Key's eyes widened "Behind you honey!~"

Seriously, hes saying the word 'honey' right when im supposed to kill a bug, charming.
I looked behind me and it was just some medium sized black bug crawling around in circles. Dumb bug.

Carefully, I towered the creature then slapped it crazily with my ninja skills using Taemin's slipper. Slowly I left Taemins slipper there and backed off "Its dead. Happy now?" I sighed standing next to the two. 

Suddenly, the slipper started moving. All three of us stood silently, anticipating what would happen next.

"WHAT THE , YOU CALL THAT DEAD!?" Key shrieked
"Kill it!!" Taemin yelled
"Okay, okay!" I quickly rushed over to the slipper and felt my heart rate increase. 

I slowly maintained the slipper and my hands began to shake from fear. I never knew a bug would be this scary. Looking down from the spot I picked it up from, there was nothing there.

"Theres nothing?" I analysed the slipper carefully .. that was when I heard a buzzing sound.
"IT ING FLYS!!!!!" Key screeched his loudest, causing me to cover my ears while Taemin scrunched his face trying to cope with his hyung.

"Quick, lets just go to _____ and Vicky's room since their next door!" Key panicked "Pali, pali!"
"But Jonghyun hyung said he found two old men kissing in there?" Taemin feared, I laughed
"He was just making that up! Its _____ next door, now go!" Key commanded.

Obediently, Taemin legged it to the connected door with Key still in his arms and barged into _____ and Vicky's room. I quickly followed them.

"Noona!" Taemin squealed and instantly dropped Key on the floor "YAH!" Key grumbled, rubbing his . Vicky looked at us three, mainly confused.

"Whats all that noise.." ______ gradually sat up, rubbing her eyes
"Noona, we're sleeping here tonight!" Taemin said cheerfully and sat on ______'s bed
"Wae?" Vicky asked
"Because theres one hell of a scary bug in our room" Key commented
"It flys too.." I shuddered
"Er .. okay then?" ______ laughed.

Honestly, if she saw that bug herself, I bet she'd go bald from fear.

"So can we stay here for the night?" Taemin pleaded, using his little aegyo
"Sure, why not. It'll be fun to have you guys over" ______ smiled.

----------------------------------
A/N:
hope you enjoyed chapter 21 :)
sorry for not updating, ive been getting lazy XD
but i gave you an update ya'no? ;D
& thank you to all my new subscribers ^^
comments fully appreciated! saranghae~