The Almighty Wig

I love you, apparently.

KEY's P.O.V

Grumbling, I slowly woke up - unable to sleep and drift off to my almighty dreams 'cause of Taemins continuous shuffling and fidgeting in his stupid sleep. Aish!

Roughly sitting up, I looked to my right and found Jonghyun hugging the life outta ______. Damn, hes dedicated. He must really like her. These guys are the cut- OUCH! I rubbed the side of my torso carefully, where Taemin god damn elbowed me. I hissed at sleeping Taemin. Fricken bowl cut baby.

Looking around, I tried searching for a clock up on the walls or on the tables. But I couldnt really  find one, there wasnt any. Instead, I found something else. 

Something more interesting.

It was the wig.

An evil plan knocked me right in the head. Looking to my side where Taemin was, I decided to nudge him to wake him up. I needed him to help me. However, he didnt even budge his sleeping .

"Yah, Taemin!" I hissed, shaking his body. Shakey shakey! He didnt even respond. Instead he just turned over so that his back was facing me. Smirking, I knew exactly how to wake him up.

"Emma Watson" I whispered in his ear
"BWOH, WHERE!?" Taemin immediately jolted up, his eyes buldging with excitement and hope.
"Nowhere" I cackled then stood up and quietly strolled over to the table where the wig was.
I grabbed hold of it and tip-toed near the mirror to and propped it on my head.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Taemin croaked and rubbing his eyes "Waaah, look at ______ and Jonghyun hyung together!" he quietly squealed like a fan girl "Does Jonghyun like her?"

"Duh." I scoffed and brushed the wig's fringe in replacement of mine and brushed the hair with my fingertips to make it all perfect. One last touch, I gave the wig one last tug to make it stay in place.

"Oh Oh Oh Oh Oppareul Saranghae~" I chimed twirling the fake hair with my finger. I heard Taemin snigger childishly. I strolled back and towered the sleeping bodies, apart from Taemin of course. 

"Hyung, why do you have Vicky's wig on?"
"Because.." I sniggered "Im going to be ______!"
"Bwoh? Wae?"
"Cause I love messing with Jonghyun" I laughed "Help me move _____"
"Huh?"
"Just help me move ______"

Not having a clue in what I was trying to do, Taemin just obliged and helped me pry off Jonghyuns arms off of ______. However, that didnt work as well as I expected.

They were stuck together like some bloomin' super glue! Aish.
"Hyung really likes _______ doesnt he?" Taemin giggled
"No sherlock" I whipped my hair back to make sure my hair wouldnt dangle down on Jonghyun's face to wake him up.

"Right, why dont you try taking ______'s arms off first" I instructed. He nodded and with care, he gently pried off ______'s arms off of Jonghyun and made her slightly roll away from him.

"Move her more so that she's taking my place" I told Taemin. He gently made her roll more into my area, replacing my spot. Taemin was already getting sleepy again, from the way his head was bobbing up and down - adding to that, he would close his eyes then open them like he's just seen the scariest film of his life.

"Okay, you can go to bed now Taemin" I patted him on the head "Cheers buddy"
"Kay hyung" he instantly layed down from his previous spot and went straight to sleep. Like as if someone drugged the poor boy. 

Hehehe. I layed down next to Jonghyun and made one last check that the wig was securely on my head. I snuggled close to Jonghyun and wrapped an arm round him. Right away, he hugged me back, nearly suffocating me. I couldnt even get how _______ even survived this dinosaurs grasp!

Getting used to his hugging, the wig was beginning to make my head itch. My fingers curled, trying so hard not to move and scratch my head. It annoyed me so much that I couldnt move a bit to just scratch my head otherwise this t-rex will wake up.

Oh well.

We'll see his reaction first thing in the morning.

This'll be a crack up.

----------------------------------

A/N:
updated - chapter 23 ^.^
i hope you enjoyed it, what did you guys think? :D
oh key is such a trouble maker ;)
as always, comments are love & appreciated! <33