Star struck

I love you, apparently.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

. Shes staring. These disguises are so rubbish, manager hyung shouldve done a better job.
*Sigh* I wrapped my scarf better and secure round my face, hoping that I wasnt too obvious. Adding to that I put my beanie on and hid my hair. Right now I just didnt wanna get a lot of attention. I just wanted to go to the hotel and chillax.
I felt someone prodd my arm gently. But i simply ignored it.. 

YOUR P.O.V

I felt my heart race 100 times than its normal rate. I swear im gonna have a heart attack right here, right now. Hmmm. If Jonghyun's here then that means .. the other members of SHINee are here!? 
But wait. What if this dude is just dressing up like Jonghyun? I didnt wanna just scream out and fangirl randomly if it wasnt the bling bling himself. Well I probably wouldnt anyway since im friggin' exhausted from walking. The old women sitting infront of me didnt seem to be really interested in him. They probably didnt even know SHINee.
I began prodding his arm gently, trying to get his attention. But it seems that his attention span wasnt exactly high. 
"Excuse me .. are you really Jonghyun from SHINee?" I said in a low tone, hoping no one could hear me apart from him. However with that split second all eyes were already on him.
Blimey, SHINee are sure popular these days?

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"Excuse me .. are you really Jonghyun from SHINee?"
Instantly, everyone was already eyeing me like I was some sort of prey for them to gobble up. I seriously didnt want that. I looked to my side where Taemin was and he looked even more scared then I was. I wonder what he'd do if he was in my posistion right now.

"HAHAHAHA, OH YOUR HILARIOUS!" someone burst out laughing hysterically.
Automatically everyones heads turned round in unison - including mine. I wasnt particulary suprised, it was only Onew. I owe you one pal. Next to him was Minho who looked extremely confused and furrowed his brows at Onew who now had the most stern expression ever. Well, that certainly was the Onew condition right there.


Few seconds later everyone lost their interest in me and went back to their own buisness.
I turned to the girl beside me and looked at her carefully, whether it was worth to tell her the truth or not.

YOUR P.O.V


When I targetted him with that question, he instantly sat there like a statue. All the other passengers tuned their ears to our conversation and eyed him. He looked left to a complete stranger, who was looking more like a corpse. Tension and complete silence was lingering in the air, no one even dared to breathe. Well I needed to breathe of course, 'cause otherwise I would die on this spot without even knowing if it was Jonghyun or not.

Then all of a sudden a complete weirdo laughed hysterically, it scared the hell out of me. Im sure the grandmas on this train wouldve had a heart failure right now but suprisingly they didnt.
Then Jonghyun .. or the Jonghyun-look-a-like turned to face me. He looked at me straight in the eyes and I swear I felt all of my insides were being mushed down. He was just plain beautiful.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

I better be making the right choice..
"Erm." I started breaking the awkwardness, her eyes blinked a couple of times. She was probably taking in my charms. I couldnt help but smirk.
"Y-Yeah?" she stuttered her cheeks starting to glow pink
I leaned into her slowly reaching her right ear. I felt the heat radiating from her cheeks. I carefully slipped down my scarf from my mouth before speaking into her ear.

YOUR P.O.V

Oh my jesus pie. Keep calm _____. This dude was seriously teasing me.
"You wanna know the truth" he whispered, my body froze.
"Maybe I am Jonghyun" he breathed lightly, making my ear tingle. 
I cleared my throat and tried to keep my fan girl mode turned off.
He leaned back on his seat with a sly smirk spread on his lips then hid it behind his scarf.
He seemed pretty satisfied. Then he shut his eyes, he mustve been tired from all the fan girl shizzle. I leaned in taking a better look at his handsome face.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

I shut my eyes. Glad to finally take that off my chest. Now lets do a countdown of when shes gonna pounce and scream in my face in how much she loves me.
5.....
4....
3...
2..
1.
Nothing. Huh? Okay, this is weird. Never has a girl just sit next to me and not ually abuse me.
I opened my eyes and looked to my side. My eyes constantly fluttered when I found her big beaded brown eyes staring back at me. Dimples began to form as she smiled.
"Hi Jonghyun" she whispered, her breath hitting my lips.
Whatta tease.
"H-Hey." what the hell, I was stuttering!?

YOUR P.O.V

N'awww. The puppy was stuttering.
I stood up off of my seat "Excuse me" I asked politely, he looked up at me dumbfounded.
"Im getting off at this stop"
"Oh. Right. Yeah." he mumbled to himself and got out of his seat so that I was able to pass him.
I stood by the doors ready for the train to stop at my destination.
Before the doors opened I glanced back at Jonghyun and waved goodbye.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

She waved at me. I raised a brow at her and looked at her weirdly.
Pffft. Whatta fan. Shes so weird.
"Yah. Pretty boy, who was that?" Key asked as he moved his girly next to Taemin
"An annoying fan." I bluntly replied
"That wasnt what it looked like from a distance" Taemin giggled

----------

A/N:
gawshhhh, Onew pretty much save JH haha!
well hope you enjoyed! <33

also, check out my friend vickaai's fanfic: the taxi. its so good ^___^
Comments much appreciated!