Flight

I love you, apparently.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

We only had 5 more minutes to spare before we had to board the plane. Taemin, Minho, and _____ went to the duty free area and bought some snacks before we went. Me, Onew and Key just stood silently while Thunder, Vicky and that dude were chatting. He saw me staring at him so I pretended like I didnt.


"I forgot to introduce myself" he spoke "Im Joon" he smiled
"Nice to meet you Joon" Onew approved and shaked hands with him.
"Hey" Key smiled and gave him a little wave
Joon then turned to me and held out his hand, wanting me to shake it "Yeah. Hi Joon, whatever" I scoffed as I turned my gaze away from him.

"Passengers for flight 7:30pm to Jejudo please make your way to terminal B and board the plane." a man announced through speakers.
"Thats us" Onew said excitedly "C'mon guys, lets go!"

Onew as being the leader, we followed him and he passed the four extra tickets to the others whilst me and the SHINee members showed our passports and tickets to the woman. I knew she was trying not to squeal since she was shaking with fangirlyness when she realised we were k-pop idols.
"E-E-Enjoy y-your f-f-flight" she stuttered.
Key gave her a wink, which made her tremble a little. I laughed.

We boarded the plane as the air hostesses ripped a bit of our tickets to confirm that we were passengers on board. All of us scurried over to the first class section. There were all separate seats that could be transformed into little beds and they had mini portable tvs. However there was a two seater one, that was able to pull out as a reasonable sized double bed. I feel sorry for the person that has to sit there with another person.

I glanced at my ticket '209'. I checked the seats but they were nothing similar to my digits. Onew and Minho already had sunk deep on their seats and settled down. I gulped when I found ____ sitting down on one of the seats to the double seater one.

YOUR P.O.V

"Whats the number next to yours ____?" Vicky asked me as I got my iPod out of my pocket
"209, why?" I made myself comfortable on the seat
"Oh man, I have 207" she pouted "Wetoriya~"
"Daradiridaradu~" I sang childishly, finishing her sentence.

Vicky made her way to her own seat and settled in. Just as I was about to plug my ear phones in, I heard someone clear their throat. Looking up, I saw Jonghyun stand before me. I felt my cheeks burn as he did his signature hair flick before speaking "Is that 209 next to you?" I nodded. "Aish" he muttered as he dumped himself next to me.

"Make sure you keep a distance between us" he scoffed as he put the arm rests down firmly.
"Erm, okay" I softly mumbled and burried my earphones in my ears.

BLISS's P.O.V

I hate not being in first class. Eugh, god damn ____.
"Excuse me pretty lady, but I am supposed to be seated there next to you" a voice mumbled. I looked up and found a round chubby guy standing before me. Seriously, kill me now?
"Erm, of course sir." I stood up and got out of my seat for him to literally squeeze into the seat next to mine.
I sat back down next to him.


The seatbelt sign began flashing, instantly I buckled in and sat down firmly. The plane began to rumble and move smoothly, but to the guy next to me didnt seem to see things 'smoothly'. His face was green and his cheeks were blown up. I grabbed the little sick bag in the pockets infront of me and handed it to him.
He exploded in the bag with green liquid. It was the most horrific thing ever. Aish, why did God pick him to sit next to me!?
"Thanks babe" he grumbled, then began throwing up again. I cringed.

The plane had soared up into the ebony sky and looking to my sides, most passengers were already asleep. I looked back at the chubby dude and he was already asleep?! Adding to that, he was dribbling aswell. Aish.
Luckily a air hostess brushed past me "Excuse me, is it possible if I move to another seat?"
"Im sorry, all spaces are all occupied miss." she smiled at me. Does it look like im smiling?! NO.
Sighing, I etched myself further away from him next to me. I ripped open the plastic bag that had a black blanket inside. I spread it over every inch of myself just incase his dribble landed on me. Eugh.

(a/n: listen when reading)

YOUR P.O.V

As I was more consumed in my music, I started feeling really sleepy. I looked to my side and saw Jonghyun's head bobbing up and down, trying to stay awake. I giggled. I pulled both my earphones out and realised that it was so quiet.

"Do you want to pull the extra bit of the seats to make the double bed?" I suggested to him. He just weakly nodded. "Dont worry i'll do it, you seem pretty shattered" I smiled at him. Wearily, I got out of my seat and bent down to pull out the extra part of the seats, making it more of a double bed. I ripped a packet of blankets for me and Jonghyun. He already layed his whole body down and closed his eyes. Carefully, I showered the blanket over his still sleeping posture. Sighing, I sat back on the bed and put my earphones back on again. Looking down on Jonghyun, he looked so cute
. His right cheek was squished as he layed on his side facing me. I couldnt help but smile.

Resting my back, I layed beside him. Keeping his promise, I kept a distance between us. Somehow, I felt gutted. I didnt understand why he didnt like me. In his performances, he seemed to be such a gentleman.
I stared at his sleeping face as I layed on my side, facing opposite him. "You look more calm when your asleep" I whispered.
The arm rests were still in the way, however they were useful to keep us distant. My eyes began drooping. I covered myself with the blanket and turned my iPod off before I drifted to my dreams.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"You look more calm when your asleep" I heard her whisper.
I felt her lay close to me, and my heart began to flutter. However, I felt her scoot back a little. She remembered about keeping our distances. I remembered that there were arm rests blocking us apart. Taking a peak, I opened my eyes carefully and found her already sleeping opposite me however I found the arm rests sticking right in the middle, blocking my view of her.

Quietly raising them both up, she began shuffling a little. I hope I didnt wake her up.
The lights were now dimming, suitable for everyone sleeping. The tiger actually looked more of a cute cub. I sat up and looked out the small window and found nothing but the dark sky clotted with a few misty clouds. 

I layed back down, and realised that ____ got a little closer. I softly chuckled. I stared at her, her cheeks slightly puffed. Aigo, how cute. For some reason, I wrapped an arm round her. Softly breathing, she actually came closer to me. She felt like a soft human teddy bear. Is that even possible?

I leaned in, the tip of our noses brushed against each other. Playfully I wriggled my nose against hers, making her nose scrunch up like an old man. I giggled quietly. My eyelids were weighing down heavily.

Suddenly she wrapped an arm round me, hugging me lightly. My heart skipped several beats. I wearily smiled "Goodnight ____." I whispered as I snoozed back to my dreams.

With her in my arms.

----------------------

A/N:
chapter fourteen!
hope you enjoyed the chapter ^^ <3
jonghyun's starting to get feelings? Ooo~
i wonder how its gonna turn out in jejudo?
comments appreciated, i love you guys~