The New Actors and Ditched

I love you, apparently.

-before everyone got reunited-

KEY's P.O.V

"How are we gonna use these when theres nothing we could use as our 'bullet'?" Minho looked at the slingshot dully, stretching the elastic. "Psh, and I thought I was stupid." I rolled my eyes, earning a glare from Minho "I thought your brain was suppose to be bigger than your eyes. Not the other way round." he started growling at my comment, "Dude, im joking, chill that charisma.." I chuckled, "Hmph." Minho crossed his arms childishly.

"Anyways we're gonna collect a crap amount of rocks from the plants around here" I pointed to a set of plants alligned all over the mall with the rocks covering the soil. "Nice one hyung!" Taemin cheered and gave me a goofy thumbs up. "I know, I know. No need to praise" I flapped my hand in a gesture for them to stop.

"Quick go grab some Taemin" I ordered
"Bwoh, why me?"
"Cause your the youngest, now go my son." I pointed at him, making him scurry self-conciously across the mall. He stood by a huge plant and grabbed a load of pebbles and put them in his pockets, "Go Minho, go!" I squeaked at him, making him jump and almost trip on his own feet whilst running towards Taemin.

Watching from a little distance, the two looked like they were doing some drug dealing. Of pebbles. Pretty hardcore people eh? I looked both directions before taking self-concious steps towards Taemin and Minho. Seemed quite papparazzi-free right now.

I casually walked over to the guys, but immediately stopped in my tracks when a familiar blasting addictive tune boomed out through out the mall.

Oh.

My.

God.

"THIS IS MY SONG!" I couldnt help but scream out excitedly.


TAEMIN's P.O.V

My pockets were fully loaded, and so were Minho hyungs. We both looked towards Key's direction and got our slingshots ready. Suddenly a familiar popular tune boomed through out the mall, "THIS IS MY SONG!" Key hyung screamed.

"Oh no.." me and Minho hyung both said in unison in absolute horror, whilst facepalming myself. "No no no.." I muttered to myself. Minho looked wide-eyed at Key.

Wake up in the morning feeling like Key-diddy
Got my gucci, im out the door
Im gonna hit this city!
Befo' I leave brush mah teeth with a bottle of awesomeness
'Cause when I leave fo' the night
I aint coming back!
Im talking pedicure on my toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowin' up our phones, phones


Omona. "H-Hyung.. what do we do?" I shuddered at the sight of Key hyung dancing and shaking his in public. Well, of course I was used to it at our fanmeeting events b-b-but this was just .. awkward. While witnessing the terrifying scene being displayed infront of us, we watched Key go crazy. Hyung always refered to himself as Key$ha whenever this song errupted from speakers.

Dont stop, make it pop
Dj blow muh speakers up

Tonight imma fight till we see the shineelight
Tick-tock on the clock
But the party dont stop
Woah oh-oh-oh~

Listening to the beat, I found myself accidently bopping my head along to the tune, "Dont turn out like him." Minho warned me, "Sorry~" I whispered. We both watched as Key hyung began prancing around, and dancing. Luckily it was papapparazi-free at this moment, 

Aint got a care in the world,
But got plenty of beer
Aint got no money in muh pocket
But im already here
Now the girls are lining up
Cause they hear I got swagger


"Pffft. He wishes" Minho commented, making my chuckle.

Im talking bout everybody getting crunk, crunk
Fans tryna' touch muh junk, junk
Gotta smack 'em if they're getting too drunk, drunk

Key started flailing his arms around, and shaking his then began lightly slapping it. Immediately, Minho hyung covered my eyes. Pheeew. Innocence saved forever. Minho hyung pryed his hands from my eyes, indicating it was safe already. "We need to stop him" I spoke up. Instantly, our eyes diverted to our slingshots and identically we both formed a smirk. Raising the slingshot, we both aimed for him.

Dont stop make it pop
Dj blow muh speakers up
Tonight imma-OWWWWWW!


"Haha, aim for his crotch area!" Minho cackled as he shot another at his thigh, making him squeal. Key ran around, holding his private part, trying to defend himself from getting hurt. "OKAY OKAY STOP IT!" he screamed at us, raising his arms in the air showing that he surrendered; making me and Minho laugh. Key strolled over to us in a calm manner, "Tch, ruined my moment." he commented as he flipped his fringe to a side. He grabbed several rocks for himself and burried them deep in his pockets, "Lets kick some !" Key hyung cheered.

We suddenly switched to a more serious style and went all ninja as we tip-toed carefully to another side and checked all around us just in case a papparazzi would pop out. Everytime we spotted one, or should I say Key hyung spots one, he'd squeal which obviously indicates that theres a papparazi on the loose. With a quick shot, I shot it at a papparazzi's face, making him cry and head accidently to the girls bathroom - where his friend had to grab him and take him to the mens one console him "Nice shot Taeminnie!" Key hyung praised me, ruffling my hair.

Minho viewed both directions, analysing our surroundings - Key did the same. "You know, this makes me feel like James Bond .. being all sneaky and stuff" Key spoke out. Me and Minho gave each other strange glances, "Wait for it.." Key started "Wait for it.." - "We're waiting." Minho rolled his eyes. "The names .." we both arched a brow at him, " bum, the new y Bond" he flashed a smile, obviously proud of his new name.

"Can I be called Taemin Potter?" I squealed, getting excited from all the new names "Yeah, whatever" Key shrugged "And you can be Cyclops, Minho" Key gave him a name "And why am I called that?" Minho quizzed "Cause you have huge eyes" Key chortled slapping his thighs at his own witty comment. Tutut, oh hyung~

VICKY's P.O.V

Eugh. I hated how she came with us. How the hell did she even find us in the first place .. Stalker. I sighed depressingly as I mentally shot her several times in my mind. "Wow, you and ________ must really hate Bliss" Thunder chuckled as he broke my thoughts. I gave him an obvious look. "I just want her to go away!" I squeaked and stomped on the floor like a kid. "Aha!" I said loudly as a simple idea popped into my mind "Lets ditch and run away from Bliss!" I gave Thunder a thumbs up, "Sounds good" he smiled.

"Well, we can get Joon to distract her by talking, then we just simply run away." I told him, "But what about Joon?" Thunder looked at me "He's clever, he'll think of something. Now go tell him." Thunder shrugged and strolled over to Joon who sat on the bench. Bliss was still pretty much clueless and oblivious about the plans, since she was so consumed at staring at the clothes on the mannequins. 

I saw Thunder whisper several things to Joon, who nodded and seemed to lightly chuckle. He took a glance at Bliss, then back at me to give me a goofy smile and thumbs back, in which I had returned. Thunder nodded and looked back at me, indicating that the plan was about to start. He ran back to my side as Joon stood up and walked towards Bliss.

JOON's P.O.V

I casually strolled over to Bliss, "Hey." I spoke up, catching her attention "What do you want?" Hi Bliss. I want you to get a life and never come back "Nothing, just wanted to have a chat" I told her. Looking over my shoulder, I found Vicky and Thunder take this time to slowly walk away a little.

"Well, im not interested in you." she told me. "Excuse me?" I lightly laughed
"I know your trying to chat me up, its pretty obvious" she flipped her hair to a side, in a snobby manner. PFFFT. What? Were you born from an arrogant baboon or something? Jesus! "Er no." I spoke bluntly. I thought it wouldve been pretty appropriate to do a ghetto snap infront of her face, but I told myself not to do so. "Then what?" she muttered, already a little cranky.

I quickly looked over my shoulder again, and found the two already running. Quick Joon. Think of something to distract her.

Ah! Right, Jonghyun.

"Quick, look Jonghyuns !" I pointed to behind her, pretending to be all shocked. In which all worked, "What!? WHERE WHERE!?" she squealed excitedly and drew all her attention behind her.

I took this opportunity to run for my precious life.

KEY's P.O.V

After several shots with Taemin Potter and Cyclops, I realised these papapparazi punks were such cry babies and wimps when we broke their cameras and faces from a simple slingshot hit. From a distance I found a crowd of crazy children in one gathering. What, is this some season or something? I wonder how much candy this paedo has. Shisus should be protecting these children.

Oh well, it looks pretty cute. "Aigooooo~" I squealed "Those kids look so adorable!" I smiled brightly at the cuteness overload. "Isnt that Barney?" Minho pointed out "And .. some person in a tiger costume" he squinted. Wow, first time ive actually seen his eyes being mega small. On the other hand, I looked over at Taemin who was being weirdly quiet. I found his eyes freakishly glistening with some sort of excitement and 'hope'. I thought that only happened in cartoons? "Omo, its Barney!" he squeaked. Just as he was about to make a run for it, me and Minho immediately grabbed him by his shoulders and held him back "Na-uh" I wagged a finger at him, making him pout.

"You never know, it might be Heechul sunbaenim." Minho warned Taemin, I snorted. "Oh shisus be with us" Taemin prayed silently.

VICKY's P.O.V

Complete success. I pretended to swipe at my non-existant sweat on my forehead, "Finally." I sighed. "She's gonee~" I sang then laughed along with Thunder and Joon. From a distance, we saw a group of people talking. They looked pretty familiar?

"Grr." Thunder growled. Huh? Why is he so angry .."Oh no he dont." he growled and basically ran away like a crazy chimpanzee. I guess the evolution is pretty much real then with the apes and crap. Me and Joon exchanged weird looks and shrugs, we decided to follow him.

KEY's P.O.V

Walking closer, we pretty much realised it was _______ but who was the one in the purple Barney suit? Wait a minute ... A dinosaur .. A paedo. That resolves to one thing, and thats got to be Jonghyun - hands down. But lets make sure shall we?

I watched as he slung an arm round her shoulder and pull her in, such a flirt "Awww, Jonghyun hyung's gonna get jealous if he see's this!" Taemin mumbled "You idiot, its Jonghyun himself" I scoffed, causing Taemin's mouth to go a big round 'O' shape, Minho just nodded showing he understood.

Raising my slingshot, I quickly placed a rock on the elastic band and held it back then perfectly aimed it at his left buttcheek. I let go, making the rock hit him. I heard him wail out "AAAAAH!" I snorted, gosh his face is priceless. I did the same again, and aimed it at his other buttcheek. With my good hearing, I even heard the loud smack being produced whilst his face was twisting in different ways trying to ignore the pain.

"AHAHAHA" I cried out in hysterics, slapping Minho's shoulders and holding my stomach "So it was you! I thought you were some purple douchebag trying to chat up _______" I couldnt help but slap my thighs wildly. My predictions of Jonghyun were right. 

Slightly wiping my tears from laughter, I breathed out. Just when I was about to be back to my normal state, a random guy suddenly rugby tackled Jonghyun, making me barf out with high pitch laughters. This should be filmed. I knelt down on the floor, not containing my laughter as I figured that it was _______'s brother going ape- on Jonghyun, making my cheeks hurt.

"YOU BLOODY PURPLE PAED--OH ITS YOU." I began slapping the floor, my voice no longer existant as I laughed. Minho and Taemin began pulling me back up. Oh that was a good laugh. "Why are you dressed in that?" Thunder asked ______ as he looked at her tiger costume "Its Jonghyuns way of ~" I teasingly sang out earning a death glare from Jonghyun.

"So wheres Onew?" Joon suddenly spoke up.
"Wheres Bliss?" ______ asked. Please say she died. "We ditched her" Vicky laughed, along with Joon and Thunder. Thank god for that. As if we had mental E.T communications, we all thought of the same thing, "Lets check KFC for Onew" we all nodded.

"By the way Key, what the hell did you use to hit my ?" Jonghyun quizzed me, making me smirk "Hehehe" I giggled, "Not telling~" I tapped my nose playfully.

-------------------------------

A/N:
chapter 31(:
so, thats pretty much their key/vickys side. :P
LOL, key is just crazy when laughing.
oh yeah, and i changed some of the tik-tok lyrics /obviously. LOL
now you know what key used. ;) remember he got them? XD
sorry i havent updated, ive been busy with school and such. x'3
i hope you enjoyed the chapter ^^
comments are lob'veeeee <3