Another fan?

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

As registration ended, I decided not to even try to speak to Bliss. I didnt want to get into much of her trouble and evil schemes. Avoiding the subject, me and Vicky made our way to our first lesson of the day; science.

I entered the science lab and was greeted with the usual cheerful grin from Miss Kim.
"We're going to be experimenting with some chemicals today! Please get into pairs and put on scientific goggles." she announced. In a split second, me and Vicky were practically glued to each other. While on the other hand, Bliss was crowded with guys desperately asking to be her partner. Typically she acted all cutesy infront of them, fluttering her eyelashes several times. How many times does she need to bloomin' blink? Aish.

Ignoring her, I grabbed three test tubes and several other equipment that was needed before placing them down at where Vicky was set . We placed them in the correct order then began with the experiment.

"Bliss is already getting popular" Vicky stated as she poured in white powder into the testubes
"I know" I mumbled, observing Bliss flirting with the guys from a distance.
"Guess what" I smiled as I remembered the autograph I recieved from SHINee
"What?" Vicky responded, not taking her eyes off the equipment
"Guess!" I continued, teasing her a little "It has something to do with SHINee~"
She instantly stopped in her tracks and looked at me, her eyes buldging with excitement.
"Tell tell tell!" she squeaked crazily.
"I got their autograph" I said casually, swishing my hair playfully - acting like I was the queen.
"Oh my je-WHERE IS IT!?" she bounced with joy "Do you have it with you?!"
"Yeah" I chuckled, "Its in my bag"
"GET IT OUT WOMAN!" she commanded. I love her fangirlyness.

I reached down under the table to grab my bag and search inside for the autograph

BLISS's P.O.V

Did I just here SHINee being mentioned? I looked round the room and all the other students seemed to be getting along with what they were supposed to be doing. How boring. However, I did quite like the attention from the guys. They werent too bad however their pet names for me were kinda cringey.

"Babe, you have to put the white powder in now" the guy winked as he placed his arm round my shoulder and handed me the pot
I awkwardly nodded and carefully poured some into each test tube.

"OH MY GOD." a girl said aloud "I cant believe you got their autograph!"
"I even stayed in the hotel with them" the other girl boasted with pride. She sounded a little slaggy from the statement she made.
"YOU STAYED IN A HOTEL WITH SHINEE TOO!?"

Holy jelly beans. SHINEE?! She stayed in a hotel with SHINee!? Damn, shes pretty lucky.
I looked back to where the squabbling and constant fangirling was coming from and it was from that _____ girl and her weird friend. But scratch that, all I hear is that she slept in the same hotel as them!? Pssh. That . An ugly .

That means that she's good friends with them now right? Then, if I made friends with _____ , I would be closer to SHINee! Especially Jonghyun oppa. Sounds like a plan. And a very good one.
"Why are you smirking?" another guy quizzed me, "You look kinda scary when you do" the other one added
"None of your business." I snapped at them, making them continue with the science work.

I slowly began approaching _____ and her little friend.

YOUR P.O.V

Vicky hestitated to give it back to me, she obviously wanted to steal it. But eventually she gave it back. I laughed.
I helped Vicky with the experiment by adding several droplets in each test tube and swirling it, mixing them together.

"Oh yeah." Vicky started "How come Jonghyun's signature isnt on it?"
"He didnt wanna sign it" I pouted "He only did a dot"
"A DOT?!" she squealed
"I know, pretty disappointing."
"No, its hot." she winked, causing me to laugh.

I checked up on the mixture in the test tubes, nothing seemed to be happening to them
"Yah. Do you think we're even doing this right?" I looked at it carefully
"Yeah" - "Why dont you just add a bit more powder?" Vicky insisted

I added a little more white powder - it started bubbling.
"Its working!" I said excitedly
"You got an autograph from SHINee?" a female voice interrupted.

Looking to my side, I found Bliss standing next to me.
"Sorry for being so rude this morning" she smiled. Yeah you better be sorry darling.
"Er, its okay" I mumbled,
"Want to be friends?" she offered.

I looked at her, completely confused in what she was doing. Should I be her friend? Hmm.
Suddenly I felt something wet on my hands, slightly stinging.
"_____ its on your hands!!" Vicky shrieked
Looking down, she was right.
"AHHH!" I squawked "GET ME SOME TISSUES!"
Vicky dashed over to the sink and yoinked some tissues from the rack "Tissue to the rescue~"
I quickly gave the test tube to Bliss, not knowing what else would be happen. But it seemed like it was about to ....

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Bliss wailed as mine and Vicky's experiment blasted right in her face. I was desperatley fighting back my laughter but Vicky couldnt hold it in. She broke it out into hysterics. Tears of laughter creeping out.

"Is everything okay there!?!" Miss Kim panicked
"Neh~" me and Vicky chimed in unison
"YAH!" Bliss growled
"Still wanna be friends?" I smiled mockingly
"EUGH!" she huffed, stamping away.

Yup. We're friends.


-------------------------------

A/N:
sorry for the late update! D;
anyways, I hope you enjoyed it <33
so, Bliss is planning on using you to get close to SHINee? oh I dont think so. >:)
LOL. anyways, comments much appreciated as usual!
i love you all my readers~