The new girl

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

Getting up from my bed, I trudged over to the little set of food where the others were gathered round.
I almost forgot that I met the whole gang of SHINee. Damn, they were all so beautiful. Through my eyes they seemed just like ordinary people; someone you would usually hang out with at school. Fan girls would love to be me right now. Muahaha. I sound really evil now.

"Oppa, you know about that mouse.." I wiped my mouth with a tissue 
"Mhmm." Thunder oppa mumbled
"Did you think the mouse was any good?" in the corner of my eye, Jonghyun was smirking and waiting for a good response
"Well" Thunder started "He was too squeaky for my liking"


Instantly, Jonghyun coughed - almost choking. I laughed.

"Did you know that it was Jonghyun?" I pointed at him
"Oh really?" Thunder sounding a little shocked "Oh yeah. You told me you were singing to ____ last night."
"Well done for remembering" Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his own sarcastic reply.

"Who touched my ?" I suddenly bought up the situation again, making everyone silent apart from Thunder oppa - who instantly choked, coughing like crazy. I patted his back violently, helping him regain from his coughing state.

Taemin began giggling, I looked at him. He covered his mouth, protesting to laugh. I looked round at the others .. Key was smirking .. Onew was just eating as per usual .. Minho was smiling .. and Jonghyun was dozing off.

"YAH" I snapped at them "Who did it?" I repeated
"Him" Key immediately pointed at Jonghyun.
"What?!" Jonghyun roared "I swear it wasnt me!" he crossed his arms
"It was us noona!" Taemin announced cheerfully. "Apart from Jonghyun hyung" he added innocently while nibbling on his breakfast.

I felt my cheeks bloom. Key rubbed the back of his head in embarassment; the others did the same. Jonghyun ran his fingers through his chocolate hair. Nom nom nom. Shut up ____. Keep the fangirlyness low.

Out of nowhere, an obvious thought came to my mind. I got up and rushed to my school bag and ripped out a page of my english book and snatched a pen.

THUNDER's P.O.V

"Can I get your autograph?" ____ smiled brightly at the guys. Are these guys supposed to be famous or something? Wait, are they SHINee? I would spazz out, but it'd make me look kinda dodgy.
_____ would never shut up about them to me whenever I came back from university. Well I finally got to meet them.
"So your SHINee?" I looked at them, they all nodded in sync.

Key then took ____'s pen and paper and write his signature. He passed it along to the other members for them to sign. Lastly the paper was handed to Jonghyun, or Bling whatever. He looked down at the paper, analysing the other signatures before writing his own. He pressed the point of the pen down at the paper, about to write but then stopped. He just left it as a dot.

"I cant be bothered to sign it." he declared flatly
"Wae?" ____ pouted, her bottom lip oozing out cutely.
"Dont feel like it" he added
"I dont wanna go to my bestfriend and say 'This dot is from the ultimate Jonghyun! Isnt it awesome!?' " she huffed
"_____  just go get ready for school now" I interrupted before she would wail at him.
"Mm. Araso" she mumbled

Obediently she grabbed onto her school uniform. She entered the bathroom and quickly locked the door.
All eyes were now feasted among Jonghyun.

TAEMIN's P.O.V

"Hyung why didnt you do it?" I asked
"Like I said" he replied arrogantly "I wasnt bothered to sign it"
"But you always give out signatures"
"Well, she doesnt deserve it"
"Wae?"
"Not worthy enough" he finished
"Thats so mean!~" I squealed

Why was Jonghyun being so mean to _____ noona? Aish. If I was Thunder hyung, I would teach him a lesson - Taemin style. _____ noona was a nice and pretty person. Somehow, she was just interesting to me. Her brother seemed quite cool too.

"Thunder hyung" I called out to me
"Neh?" he responded
"Will you be our friend?" I asked him, smiling
"Er.." he mumbled "Okay?" he chuckled
"We should hang out some time" Onew joined
"Yep, sure" Thunder agreed.

They both exchanged mobile numbers then started chatting.
Just then, the bathroom door opened and ____ came out in her uniform and held onto her bag.

YOUR P.O.V

"Oppa, lets go" I annouced as I adjusted my uniform for one last time.
"Okay but lets get this room tidy first" he insisted "Then we can leave the hotel"

I started off arranging the bed to its original state then helped clear the food.
Eventually we were done.

"Lets go guys" Onew spoke up as he headed towards the door "It was great meeting you ____ and Thunder" he flashed his pearly white. I swear they could blind me.

"Bye noona!" Taemin waved
"Bye _____" Key and Minho said in unison as they exited.

As I waited for one more 'bye' - it didnt even happen. They left.  Aish, nevermind.

i n  t h u n d e r s  c a r -

"Drive brotha' drive~" I cheered as I buckled my seatbelt in
"Okay sister~" he sang as he started the engine.

I love my brother.

a t  X Y h i g h s c h o o l -

THUNDER's P.O.V

"Take care dongsaeng!" I waved.
"Neh~" she smiled "Drive safely" she saluted me

As I watched her go through the school gates with her friend, girls were gasping when they walked past me.
"Hes so hot" one whispered
"How old do you think he is?"
"35?" one guessed.

Darlin' you are so wrong. Did I really look that old? Aish.
Suddenly my mobile phone rang, making me slightly jump.

Thunder: Yobosaeyo?
????: Yo! Im meeting you today arent I?
Thunder: Yeah, meet at that little cafe at 3:15
????: Okay, araso
Thunder: Im bringing my sister with me
????: Okay! Cya at 3:15 by the little cafe!
Thunder: Kay, later~

YOUR P.O.V

"I'd like to introduce another member of our class today" Mr Park smiled "This is Bliss"

A girl appeared with long beautiful hazel hair that hung down to her waist
"Hi, Im Bliss." she introduced herself "Please take care of me and lets be friends"  she smiled then bowed
"You may be seated next to ____" Mr Park said " _____ please raise your hand"

I instantly rose my hand in the air, indicating where I was sat. She strutted down to the empty seat next to me.
"Hachooo~" Vicky blew her nose in a tissue. I couldnt help but laugh
"YAH." she squeaked "Shut up im sick" she grumbled while wiping her nose.

I turned back to Bliss, and held out my hand "Hi, im ____. Hope we can be friends" I smiled brightly at her. She looked at me in a glum expression, she looked at my hand then back at me. "Not interested" she muttered boldly as she swished her hair back and got out her mirror.

"Erm. Okay" I mumbled, a little embarassed.
I turned my attention back to the front where Mr Park was about to start registration.

"So what is she like?" Vicky whispered
"Something smells fishy about her" I sighed
"Really?" Vicky cracked "I cant smell anything. Blocked nose remember?"
"Aish, you dont understand" I grumbled


---------------------

A/N:
chapter nine, weee~ haha.
hope you guys enjoyed it!

oooo~ bliss; what do you think she'll be like? :O
I am going to do another shinee fanfic starring you and key but I wont start it till
I have even more chapters up in this story! ^^
as always, comments much appreciated; they motivate me! love you all my readers~ <33