Stalking me!?

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

"So you got a boyfriend now?" my aunty looked at me suspiciously, almost smirking evily
"Er, no" I replied, almost embarassed with my own answer although I didnt even have on
"Dont lie sweety, your aunty wont tell your mum and dad a thing!" she winked, nudging my arm playfully. Now this was why I found her a pain. She was just so nosy with everything. And I mean it.
"Seriously, I dont have a boyfriend" I repeated
"Whos that on your phone then eh?" she pointed to the screen of my mobile phone. She's so retarded, it was only a picture of Thunder oppa and me last summer.
"You dont recognise him?" I tested her
"Ooo. So I've met this young fella before then?" she grinned as she took hold of my mobile phone and analysed it carefully. My aunty's only 35 and she already has bad memory? I should tell my mum.
"Of course" I teased "Its Thunder oppa!" I added smiling widely and innocently
"Oh." she look defeated "I knew that, duuh. I mean, who would forget what their nephew looks like?" she acted. Well, she obviously forgot how oppa looked. What an aunty.
"Anyways, here are the paper works for your mum. It was nice to get a visit from my lovely niece" she flashed me her pearly whites and patted my head softly.
"Thanks aunty, I'll come visit some time soon" I bowed respectfully and got up and headed towards the door.
"Make sure to wear something nice and warm, it looks pretty cold and gloomy out there" she advised then waved goodbye.

I slipped on my maroon jumper and walked down the hill and round several corners till I reached the nearest shops and little hotels. Clouds were gathering and began some sort of grey festival. Before I was even able to run to a shop or some sort, it was already raining and my clothes were already getting soaked. I ran and skidded past few people then went into the nearest shop possible. Looking down at my feet, the floor was gleaming and sparkling. I looked up and found myself in a golden-like scenery with a reception area nearby "Welcome to Hilton Hotel young mistress" a middle-aged man smiled at me.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

I slumped my body on my kingsize bed and laid my eyes up on the cream ceiling. Key on the other side, was still sorting out his own designer clothes and other crap. Hmmm, I wonder what other stuff he brang? Curious, I stood up and walked over by his side and glanced at his belongings.
"What'chu want baby?" Key said placing his hands on his hips and jerking his head to the side
"How much stuff did you even bring?" I asked, arching a brow at him.
"Hmm some stuff." he blabbered as he carried on unpacking
"What - like your mp3, camera, lotion, CD's.." I listed
"Yeah, basically the usual"
"And your tampons and make-up.." I added, trying to act so serious
"Ye-WHAT!? NO! YAH!"  he roared furiously making me place my hands on my knees and laugh hysterically.
"Shut. Up." Key said gritting his teeth together.
Breathe Jonghyun, breathe. Regaining from the hilarious moment, I straightened myself up.
"Onew's waiting for us guys to have dinner with him downstairs. Hurry up" I told him
"Why dont you go down and meet him first you stupid dinosaur" Key snapped back
This diva seriously cant take a chill pill. He should have an overdose.
"Cya then baby" I headed out the door and quickly got into an elevator "Ground floor" the woman announced through the speakers.

I exited the elevator and walked out to the hallway when I stopped in my tracks and saw a familiar face.
Squinting my eyes to get a clearer view, I realised who it was.


YOUR P.O.V

The middle aged man stood there still smiling at me. It kinda creeped me out a little. The word 'paedo' was flying round my mind but I knew he was just being nice and all that
Suddenly my ringtone went off and luckily distracted me from the old dude.
I swiftly grabbed my phone and placed it against my ear,
____: Yobosaeyo
????: Dongsaeng! Miss me? I can see you right now~
____: Oppa? YAH, come get your big fat out here now.
????: I have to go now, I'll show myself in a sec!
____: NO, wai-
Before I was able to scream at him, he had already hang up on me. Aish.
"YAH. Are you stalking me or something!?" a voice beamed, making me jump and slowly turn round. OMO, bling bling's staying here? I watched him come down the stairs, mesmerised by his bad boy-like style. He was so hot.
"Answer me, are you stalking me!?" he repeated, snapping me back to reality.
"H-huh?" I mumbled, I felt my cheeks burn
"I dont wanna say it the third time" he scoffed,flicking his fringe arrogantly.
I replayed a few seconds of life - so he screamed at me first .. then came down the stairs .. then OH YEAH.
"No im not stalking you. Im waiting for someone" I replied innocently
"A fangirl that doesnt stalk. Nope. Not buying it." he scoffed crossing his arms
"Im waiting for my oppa to come out somewhere."  I fumed both my cheeks at him.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Pfft. Waiting for her 'oppa' to come out somewhere? What, come out the closet?
"Yeah yeah, whatever. Your boyfriend wont just suddenly appear" I stated "Unless your some sort of magician." I added.
"Yeah I'm totally waiting for my boyfriend" she rambled sarcastically, rolling her eyes
"As if you'd have one" I smirked
"Shut up."
"_______!" someone yelled out, catching mine and the girl's attention. So, her name's ______? Interesting name for a stalker.
"THUNDER OPPA!" she shrieked with joy. They both shared a hug. Gross.
"Man, I feel sorry for you. I'd hate to have her as my girlfriend." I spoke and cringed a little from the thought of having her as my own girlfriend. That'd be so weird. And probably annoying.

THUNDER's P.O.V

"Im gonna go suprise my little sister in there. I'll see you later" I saluted Joon and proceeded to go into the hotel. _____ was talking to a dude? Nice one dongsaeng! However he looks like he's a bit pissed off with her? Interestin'.
"______!" I yelled out, grabbing both of their attention.
"THUNDER OPPA!" _____ squealed, we shared a little brother and sister momento.
"Man, I feel sorry for you. I'd hate to have her as my girlfriend" the dude spoke up
"What?" I questioned
"You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend right?" he blabbered.
_____ was keeping her lips stitched tight. I knew she was trying not to laugh. I decided to go along with it,
"Ima proud man." I stated in a country accent making _____ laugh. She knew me too well that I was faking.
"Lets stay here shall we baby?" I acted, ____ gave me a thumbs up and nodded.
I looked back at the guy "Name?" I questioned him
"Jonghyun." he replied, almost sounding proud of his name "Or you can call me Bling." he continued.
"Bling eh?" I laughed but earned a cold look back from him. I cleared my throat "Sorry."
"Whatever. I have to go somewhere." he scoffed and turned his back on us then walked away.
I couldnt believe he thought the whole thing was real. Blingy boy is jealous~

-------------------------
A/N:
how did it go you guys?;3
hahaa, i heart jongkey.
i hope you enjoyed the chapter! ^^
comments much appreciated from you readers<33