Piggybacks

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

We stayed down at the beach for a couple of minutes and just mainly admired the night sea view. I felt someone staring at me, but I didnt want to check, I was a little paranoid.

"Dongsaeng, lets go back to the hotel now" Thunder stood up and dusted the sand off of his .
"Do we have to?" I whined "Im too comfy sitting here and I cant be bothered to get up"
"C'mon, lets get that big of yours off the floor now" he gave his hand for me to take, but I shook my head in rejection.
"Lets just go in" Vicky sided with them as she stood up along with Thunder
"Lets go noona~" Taemin jumped up and smiled.
Onew stood up and did a little aeygo behind Taemins back by blinking numerous times, making me chuckle.

"Gosh, hurry up!" Bliss snapped at me, causing everyone to look at her. "I mean, come on _____ lets go back" she smiled. Someone seriously hand me a shotgun.
"I'll give you piggyback" Joon offered and lent me his hand. Giving in, I took his hand and he helped me stand.
"Psh, " I heard Bliss comment to herself silently.
"C'mon get on my back" Joon bent his back forwards and got his arms ready to catch me.

I quickly jumped on his back but he failed to catch my legs in time, making me hang by his neck
"Quick grab my legs!" I said laughing "_____ your choking me" he croaked as he grabbed my legs and held them then propped me up properly on his back.
"Lets have a piggyback race!" Vicky cheered as she suddenly grabbed Minho next to her.
"Waaah, hyung lets go together!" Taemin squealed as he gleefully smiled at Onew.
"Oppa can I go with y-"
"Key lets go together" Jonghyun quickly said to Key before letting Bliss continue. She pouted angryly.

Bliss eagerly scanned through our groups to find anymore shinee members to be paired with but unluckily there was none. It was only Thunder left. "Im not playing" oppa quickly muttered to Bliss.
"Well.. I wasnt gonna ask you anyways!" she crossed her arms.

"Joo___!" Vicky laughed, "What?" I asked her
"I combined your names together~" she smiled "Like, Jongkey and Ontae!"
"Oh right" I giggled "Well yours is ... Minky!" I chortled, causing Minho to blush.
"That sounds weird" she commented
"Change the 'm' to another 'k' and we're all happy!" I winked at her.

Thunder was at the otherside of the beach close to the Hotel. He held his arm up to indicate us to get ready. All of us were lined and as Thunder dropped his arm Joon made a run for it, making us claim first place "Woo!" I cheered

"Not so fast there Joon!" Minho sprinted, both Joon and Minho in a draw.
"Hyung hurry up! Just imagine theres a whole load of chicken where Thunder hyung is waiting for you!" Taemin encouraged Onew. Instantly Onew sped up and was already infront of Joon and Minho. I chuckled "_____ stop laughing, its making it harder for me to hold you up" Joon muttered, I quickly shut my mouth
.

"Honey your faster than this!" Key roared out "Why are you being such a snail!? Your not like this in bed" Key mocked, laughing
"Cause your so god damn fat!" Jonghyun complained.

I looked over my shoulder and found the two arguing. "C'mon you guys~" I cheered them on. Weirdly enough, Jonghyun actually picked up the pace.

"We're gonna beat your !" Minho hissed as he held Vicky and sprinted his best to the finishing line where Thunder was. Minho had whizzed past Onew.
"Hyung hwaiting!" Taemin rooted "Keep running!"
"I cant. Im really tired now." Onew huffed and let go of Taemin.
"Yah~" Taemin pouted and just dragged Onew along with him to the finishing line.

Luckily Joon was able to sprint a lot faster, eager to finish before Minho. Then beside us, Jonghyun and Key were quickly tracking by. "Lets finish before Minho!" I heard Key blurt out.

Joon and Jonghyun dashed like their life defended on it. I couldnt even hold onto Joons neck properly! I looked like a spazz on his back, while Key was just acting like he was some sort of  cowboy on Jonghyuns.

We managed to get infront of Minho who was panting like crazy as he started taking slow paces, indicating that he was worn out. Then there was us left; Joon x Me and Jonghyun x Key.

We were heading towards Thunder even closer, "We can do this Joon!" I cheered. Joon took a deep breath then ran like the wind~ Wooosh! We were way ahead of Jonghyun and Key.

Raising my arms in the air and screaming with joy, we finished first place. I jumped off of Joons back and we automatically hugged each other.

"Well done oppa!" I heard Bliss praise "Second place is always better than first place"
I broke off from mine and Joons hug and saw Bliss fling herself at Jonghyun, like usual. If only I could fling her out of this planet.

"So, whats our prize?" I asked
"Well.." Joon spoke up
"Nothing erted!" I warned him, laughing
"Dont worry it wont be!" he chuckled
"Then what is it?
"
"Call me oppa"
"Why should I?" I stuck my tongue out at him
"Bwoh? Please~" he did a little aeygo "Okay, fine" I gave in, pinching his cheek "Aigo your so cute oppa"

"Dont get frisky with my little sister now" Thunder butted in.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Psh, oppa? It honestly doesnt suit him. And his aeygo is horrible.

"Oppa~" Bliss waved her hand in my face
"What now?" I grumbled
"Do you want a prize?" she winked at me
"Hyung!" Taemin called out. Thank you Taemin. "Congrats on getting second place!"
"Psh, its only a piggyback race, not that much of a big deal." I flicked my fringe to the side.

As I was strolling over to join _____ and the others, Bliss stopped me in my tracks and stood right infront of me.

"What do you wa-"

YOUR P.O.V

"Why did you stop all of a sudden Minho?" I questioned him "Your usually so determind to win!"
"I know but.." he sighed "Im just dead tired"
"Or are you just being nice and trying not to say that im fat" Vicky fumed her cheeks playfully
"Maybe" he chuckled, earning himself a whack from Vicky.
"Onew you were amazing at the beginning!" I praised Onew who was fanning himself with his hands "Taemin told me that chicken would be waiting for me at the finishing line" he sighed "Sadly it wasnt" he pretended to sob.

While I was happily talking to the others, my heart slightly drowned at the sight. I thought he didnt like her? B-B-But here he was ... kissing her.

"Joon oppa"
"Neh _____?"
"Can I have another piggyback all the way to the hotel?" I asked him "Im really tired"
"Sure" he smiled

Atleast I had Joon.

-----------------------------------------

A/N:
weeee~ an update!
chapter twenty you guys~ how did the chapter go?
i hope you has enjoyed it :P
LOLOL, what did your name turn out when it was combined with joons?
mine was like Joobel. XD
comments fully appreciated from you all <333