Games and Arrival

I love you, apparently.

TAEMIN's P.O.V

Uncomfortable in my seat and unable to sleep, I unbuckled my seatbelt quietly and looked different directions to see what everyone was up to; sleeping. Aish I have no one to talk to. Plainly, I just sat there staring out the little window, observing the damp darkening skies. Silently, I stood up and looked closely at the others. Bored as I was, I went round and examined them.

I tiptoed to the the front where Onew, Thunder and  Key hyung were at. Firstly I went over to Onew, leveling myself. He was breathing really heavily, that it sounded like some unusual paedo. Suddenly he his lips "Chicken baby, come here y." he breathed. Gosh, hyung gets so over chicken! I should tell manager hyung to get him a therapist. Creeped out already, I scooted over to Thunder. He seemed normal. Normal enough that it bore me. As I was about to carefully trudge over to Key, I felt a harsh tug on my hair making me land on my bum on the cold surface.

"Omo!" I gasped "Ow, ow, ow!" I hissed
"Pie." someone grumbled. I felt the grip on my hair losen.
"Pie?" I looked back up and realised it was Thunder.

Since I was sprawled over the floor, I crawled over to Key and found him in deep slumber. His snores were kinda funny. Leaning in closer, I began pulling funny faces at him. Ubruptly, I heard someone clear their throat. Shifting my body to the anonymous person, I found out it was an air hostess.
"Sorry sir but what are you trying to do to a passenger?" she looked disgusted. It mustve been a dodgy sight in her point of view.
"Er..er, sorry I need to pee!" I nervously excused myself and hurried to the toilets.

I opened the door quietly and popped my head out, glancing at both directions. She was gone. Phew. Carrying on with my little 'analysing' game. I went to the middle row where my seat was located along with Vicky noona, Minho and Joon hyung. I lightly skipped over to Vicky noona. I smiled. I thought she was rather pretty. Not knowing what I was doing, I poked her cheek playfully making her grumble. Her eyes unconciously fluttered till they went big and bold when she found I was infront of her. Her poofed cheeks plastered cherry pink.
"Noona!" I squeaked
"N-N-Neh?"
"Play a game with me?"
"....A-A-Ani" she stuttered
"Wae?" I pouted, purposely oozing my bottom lip
"I want some s-s-sleep" she shut her eyes tight like a little kid and clutched on her blanket,
"Okay, sorry noona~" I quietly sang.

After looking at Minho, he was just snoozing peacefully. I didnt wanna go look over at Joon hyung though. He looked kinda scary, cause his muscles were just huge. It was..creepy.

Last but not least, I stumbled to the two - who had the double seater. My eyes popped as I saw them .. cuddle? But doesnt Jonghyun hyung hate her? Ooh, interesting! This will be a spicy talk with me and him.

They did look quite cute together though. Their faces were so close, almost kissing each other. For some reason I just wanted to jump in the middle of their hug sandwich, it just looked so comfortable!

Just then, an idea crept in my mind! Ohohoho.
I rushed over to ____ and Jonghyun who had his arm wrapped round ____. Spicing things up a bit and for entertainment purposes, I carefully grabbed hold of Jonghyun hyung's leg. Aish, it was so heavy! Flabby leg much? Nah, it was probably his heavy muscles. Trying not to wake him up, I placed his leg over ____'s waist. Then I positioned their faces even closer. Kekeke.

Satisfied with my little arrangements, I lightly skipped back to my resigned seat. This time I was comfortable. My eyelids drooped.

YOUR P.O.V

My senses came alive again, the sun slightly piercing my vision. I felt something heavy by my waist. Adding to that, I felt dense breathing on my face. Confused in what was weighing my body down by my waist, I tried shuffling and slowly moving my head a bit more but bumped into something. My eyes flicked open. It was Jonghyun. Jonghyun..Jonghyun..JONGHYUN?! My cheeks burned rapidly. Keeping still, I looked down and found his leg over me. Over my waist to be exact.

Trying so hard not to squeal, My eyes were particially glued staring at his face being so close.
"Oh. My. Daisies." I loudly whispered to myself, making him grumble anonymous words.

I mentally slapped myself. You can do this ____. Just. Move. His. Leg. Over.
Lightly, I parted my face away from his as my first move. As my second move I grabbed his leg. Damnit, it weighed like some friggin fat man! Aish. With all my might I managed to push his leg off of me. He was still sound asleep. Phew.

I turned my back on him and grasped tightly on the blanket. Shutting my eyes again, I tried going back to sleep. Resting my head on the miniture pillow, I was comfortable. Suddenly I felt a warm  presence tangle round my waist and a soft breath tickle my neck. My heart raced and my stomach was aching with butterflies.

Hang on a minute. What happened to the arm rests? D-Did he move them? Aish, of course not! Im thinking too much! I probably moved about during my sleep that I did a mexico wave and raised them up by mistake. Jonghyuns gonna kill me.

"Psst." someone hissed. I frantically scanned the area that I was able to see and spotted Vicky giggling. "You got jiggy with him on a plane?" she winked
"Yah~ If you wink at me again, I will stitch your eyes up!" I squeaked
"Then that would mean I could wink at you forever!" she laughed
"No you'd be blind, idiot" I scoffed "Help me here!" I whimpered, she nodded.

She purposely made her way to me in slow motion. "Aish!" I grumbled. Annoyingly, the seatbelt sign began bleeping its illuminous colour indicating everyone to be strapped in. I nudged Jonghyun to wake him up
"Seatbelts on" I gently nudged him, but it made him open his mouth and snore.
"YAH" I shook him furiously, making him wake-up fully. He looked at me, angry and slightly confused. I pointed to the seatbelt sign. He nodded.

"We will be arriving to Jejudo in a short while. Please pack away the seats and leave them the way you first encountered them. When finished, please stay seated till the plane has landed. Thank you for chosing our airlines." a bold womanly voice echoed throughout the plane.

All of us prepared ourselves and packed away the lower parts of our beds to form back as seats. We buckled our seatbelts in. Jonghyun was occupied by the gleaming blue skies outside. I couldnt help but stare at his face from the side. His jawline carved nicely, his pouted lips. All of a sudden the plane began shaking.

"The plane will now be landing. Please be secured in safely." the lady spoke through speakers again.

I shut my eyes, I was always scared everytime the plane would land. I felt the plane lower and my stomach began to twirl. I exhaled deeply.

"Dongsaeng, you okay there?" I heard oppa call out, concerned.
"N-N-Neh." I lied.
"Hold onto something okay? You'll be fine." Thunder oppa comforted me, I nodded.

Unexpectedly, I felt something smooth brush against the top of my hand and stay there.
"It'll be okay." Jonghyun muttered "We're nearly there"
I felt a load off my chest.

JOON's P.O.V

I felt a little uneasy watching that guy look out for ____ like that. Although I didnt know ____ fairly well, I could sense that shes a great person. Well, I knew it since I first met her.

The plane jogged and scraped across the surface. We had safetly landed at the airport. Unbuckling my seatbelt, I got up and stretched myself. I grabbed my rucksack from the top shelf and proceeded to the exit where the others were.

I saw ____ walk by herself while the others were stuck conversing with each other.
"Hey ____" I smiled at her. She turned and looked my way and returned the smile, "Hey"
"Are you looking forward to this?" I couldnt stop smiling. I think she mightve thought that I was going all mode on her now but it didnt seem like it.
"Yes of course!" she laughed. Shes so cute. "It'll be fun as a big group with SHINee"
"Whos SHINee?" I asked as we got into the air conditioned hallways of the airport and made our way to the luggage claim.
"You dont know SHINee?!" she gave me a are-you-being-serious-look. I chuckled and nodded.
"They're the most famous korean band!" she said, pointing to a group of guys ahead of us with Thunder and Vicky. "Cool" I gave her a thumbs up.
"Cool? Its ing amazing!" she exaggerated, we both laughed.

We joined the other group and patiently waited for the other's luggage to come round.
"So where are we staying the week?" Thunder asked the rest.
"Manager hyung booked us at Jeju Hotel Crown." a guy explained.

Since I didnt know their names, I rambled on with Thunder on who was who. He pointed to 5 individuals, the other 4 seemed to be decent people to get along with easily apart from one. Who was the one that was next to _____. I found out the others were Minho, Taemin and Onew. While the one I caught with ____ was Jonghyun. Thunder said his nickname was Bling. It sounded.. a bit stupid.

"So are we missing anything or anyone?" Onew spoke up
"Erm nope dont think so~" Key counted everyone "Everyones here"
"Lets go then!" Minho cheered.

BLISS's P.O.V

Ever since I got out that plane, I swear that fat man has been haunting and stalking me. Has anybody heard of personal space?! God sake. Does anybody have a shot gun so I can shoot him away from me? Aish!

I walked into the luggage claim area and found ____ and SHINee. I quickly hid behind a hideous bush and glanced at them every now and then.
"So where are we staying the week?" I heard a guy ask. I couldnt remember his name, but I knew it was ____'s older brother.
"Manager hyung booked us at Jeju Hotel Crown" I sensed Onew's voice clearly.
"So are we missing anything or anyone?" Onew asked again, making sure. Yes. That would be me
your missing.
"Erm, nope dont think so" Key rambled "Everyones here"
"Lets go then!" I heard a deep voice cheer. Yep. I smirked, lets g
o then.

I analysed them carefully as they exited the luggage claim area and went forward to show their passports etc. Luggage...HOLY CRAP, LUGGAGE! I immediately dashed over to where the luggage were being layed on a conveyer belt. As I saw my peachy pink luggage rotate, I pounced on it. But was it just me or was it fricken heavy!? With the strength I had left, I tried pulling it, getting it off. Annoyed, I just climbed onto the conveyer belt with the other luggage and tried to push off my own; not caring what the public thought while I slowly went round.

"Argh! God damnit!" I screeched. Minutes later, I was about to enter the little passage way where the other luggage went in. Crap! "Want some help there miss?" It was the fat man, again.
"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" I ranted
"Im not" he laughed as his pathetic large stomach wobbled. Before I knew it, he yoinked my luggage off just about when I was going to go through the scary hidden luggage bit - I went flying, grasping tightly on my suitcase then landing flat on my face on the marbled surface. ". My. Life."

------------------------------
A/N:
sorry for not updating for a while you guys! >.>
i was really busy and shtoff.
however, i hope you enjoyed chapter 15! ^^
i think that fat man was getting quite attached to bliss, dont you think? ;D
btw, do you guys remember me saying about writing a key-fic? well~
i have loads of other fic ideas too that has each shinee member as the main dude ;D
what im asking is, i want you to vote on which one you want me to start!
because i seriously cant decide! :P
- onew (romantic comedy, sprinkles of drama)
- minho (romance, comedy and maybe some drama)
- taemin (romantic drama)
- key (romantic comedy)

i want you (all my readers) to vote on which one i should do!!
vote my babies! as always, comments are always very much appreciated! <33
*what do you guys think of the poster? (: