erts

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

"OH MY GOSH. NOONA, ARE YOU OKAY!?" Taemin squealed helplessly, after the awkward situation with Onew. They all stood up and looked at me weirdly.
"W-What? Er. Im fine." I mumbled shyly
"Did he go too rough on you noona?" Taemin gave me a worried and concerned look
"What are you on about?" I slightly chuckled, confused of what they were trying to say to me
"Cut the crap here girlfriend" Key snapped. Attitude issues much?
"Noona~" Taemin whined
"We know you were having y time in there. Dont deny it." Key muttered in a matter-of-fact tone. Jonghyun is such a babo.
"You thought we.." I looked at Jonghyun who had a smirk etched on his face "..WE HAD IN THERE!?" I continued shrieking in disgust. They all moved their heads up and down in unison, indicating a big bold yes. I heard Jonghyun snigger by my side. .
My hand was tempted to slap Jonghyun right by his pretty face, but before I could even take action, his arm slithered round my waist then down my .
"YAH!" I screamed, slapping his arm crazily
. I felt the blood quickly rush to the apples of my cheeks, creating a dark shade of red.
"Dont act like this baby" he smirked "Thats not what you were like when we were in the room" he winked "You were a tiger in there." he whispered huskily in my ear. Unluckily Onew, Minho, Key and Taemin had heard and their eyes were swollen with suprise and a spec of disgust.
"Interesting pair" Minho complimented
"A tiger and a dinosaur" Key continued
"YAH! Dont get the wrong idea!" I screeched loudly "He was just making that all up!" I explained. From the looks of it, they really werent buying my story.
"Dont worry noona, it'll be our little secret" Taemin beamed cutely, holding out his pinky. Aigo~ Hes so beautiful. 
"Honestly, we didnt do anything.." I mumbled shyly
"Yeah, yeah. Thats what they all say" Key interrupted "If you didnt do anything, then why there loads of and dirty stuff." he added.
"What dirty stuff?" a voice casually joined in. We looked to our side and found Thunder oppa walking down the hall, approaching us with a bag in his hand
"I thought i'd get some food for you" he smiled "And who are these people?" he eyed the SHINee guys carefully
"You dont know u-" just as when Onew was going to end his sentence, Taemin had dropped down on his knees infront of Thunder. 
"We're so sorry that hyung your date!" Taemin sobbed, clutching onto his trousers.
"What?!" my brothers face was creased with horror. Taemin just had to make it even worst!?

TAEMIN's P.O.V

"Jonghyun hyung noona" I squabbled while I was down on my knees. Even though I looked like a mad man to him, I didnt care. Noona was at risk at having a baby at the moment and I was scared for her!
"Is this true?" he asked his date, his face looking quite scary and mean.
"Obviously not." Noona retorted, her cheeks slightly pink
"I think we should leave them alone.." Minho hyung suggested. The others weakly nodded, so I went along with it. Onew helped me up and I quickly dusted my knees.

Me and the other members walked away silently, while Jonghyun quietly trailed behind us.

YOUR P.O.V

"Go inside and get your things ready" Thunder commanded, I quickly scurried into the room like a mouse and quickly packed my school things silently.
"Did he actually you?" he questioned seriously, I couldnt help but burst out laughing.
"YAH!" he barked.
"Do I look like had been ?" I responded, slightly giggling "If I was , my dress would be ripped and my hair woul-"
"Okay, okay. I get it. I dont wanna imagine it since we're related" he scrunched his nose and shook his head, getting the dirty images out of his head. Why are guys always like this? Jeez.

We got into my brothers hot red volvo and swiftly drove back home.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"What was she like?" Onew openly spoke up as the rest of the members had their backs slumped comfortably on Key's bed.
"Am I suppose to say?" I smirked, teasing them a little
"Cover your ears Taemin." I joked
"YAH! I can take it like a man! Stop teasing me!" he whined endlessly. Honestly, his ears would be bleeding continuously if I told him sick stories.
"That girl looked familiar" Key interrupted "Wasnt she the one that you sat next to on the train?"
I nodded "Shes that fan"
"Whats her name?" Minho asked, sitting up
"_____"
"Pretty name" Minho smiled
"She's pretty too" Onew added
"Your such a manwhore" Key broke the chain of compliments about _____.
"YOU R- ONE OF OUR FANS!?" Taemin screamed, scrunching and pulling his hair in different directions. I wonder what Taemin would look like if he was bald? I laughed at the thought.
"HYUNG ITS NOT FUNNY" he screeched, making me tumble out of my thoughts. If only the others knew what I was thinking, then they'd probably be laughing aswell.
"I didnt say it was funny" I said casually
"But you laughed" he pouted
"That was about something else" I corrected him "Also, I didnt really do anything to her" after saying that, they all went silent. Cringe.
Breaking the silence, Key spoke up "Tell us when your ually active next time"
"YAH!" I growled at him
"Just kidding honey" he smirked. He stood up and strolled over to the mirror, looking at himself. He began twirling his hair with his finger, like he was some sort of princess. I swear hes confused with his own uality sometimes.
"Can you do me a favor hyung?" Taemin squeaked
"What is it mushroom?"
"Can you say sorry to ____ noona for me?"
"Why dont you do it yourself?" I scoffed
"Cause im scared to go myself. So can you do it for me?" he irritatingly gave me his marbled brown puppy eyes.
"Fine. I will later" I gave in.
"Meroung!" Taemin blurted, sticking his tongue out. Babo.

YOUR P.O.V

I stuffed my school books into my bag that I needed for tomorrow then grabbed a vest and shorts for sleeping in. I rushed into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and my cleansing foam.

I ran down the stairs to join the racket of my brother and parents. Thunder oppa was inbetween umma and appa's tight hug. It looked like he couldnt breathe. Whatta family sandwich.
"Aigo~ Our son has grown up to handsome boy!" my mum praised
"Tell me son, do you have a girlfriend now?" my dad nugged him playfully
"Im studying first as always!" oppa smiled shyly, pumping his fist in the air including a 'hwaiting' cheer.
"C'mon dongsaeng, lets go!" Thunder clutched onto his keys and headed towards the door
I gave my parents a kiss on the cheek evenly
"Thank you for the paper work honey" umma waved
"Behave!" appa called out
"We will~" me and Thunder replied in unison.

After an hour of driving, we arrived back at Hilton Hotel. We both went back to our room and settled in. I flopped myself on the bed and rested for a few seconds.
"Go to sleep now. Its friday tomorrow, afterschool I can pick you up then i'll treat you to something" he offered as he tucked himself underneath the blanket
"Okay then, goodnight" he smiled and turned the lamp off on the side of his room.

With all my might, I slowly steadied myself up. I changed myself into my vest and shorts then got my school things ready for tomorrow. Searching through my bag, I picked up my toothbrush and cleansing foam then entered my bathroom.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"Arent you going to bed yet?" Key asked while he was getting comfortable in his bed.
"Not yet. I will soon" I replied as I put on some baggy sweat pants and a v-neck.
"These products better work over the night" he started talking to himself as he turned the lamp off on the side of his room
"Sweet dreams" Key chanted to me before sleeping
"You too honey" I chuckled

Minutes later, everything was silent around me. Key was obviously asleep. I stole glances at the clock and it was already 10:50 pm. I had to go and apologize to ____ for Taemin. Aish, that kid. He shouldve done it himself.

I stood up and flexed my muscles for a bit then went to the mirror to adjust my fringe. With quick steps, I sneaked out the room and quickly entered an elevator that was about close. I was stuck in the elevator with an old woman, she was staring at me. Making me slightly self-concious.
"Im going to a s-sleepover" I stuttered, but it made her even more suspicious of me. Aish, why did I just say that!? Bad move bling.

The elevator opened to the third floor and I quickly ran out, ignoring the creepy woman. I quietly walked down to _____'s room - '369' and softly knocked on it. Seconds later and the door slightly creaked and revealed ..
"HOLY FRICKIN' CRA-" just when I was about to squirm out loud, the physco had their hand over my mouth
"Dont worry. Its me, ____. I just have my cleansing foam on" she re-assured me.

It was _____?The white foam covering her face scared the crap out of me. If she didnt tell me that before,  I dont know what wouldve happened to me right now. 

--------------
A/N:

chapter six is up! ^^
hope you guys enjoyed it <3

comments much appreciated!
also, please check out my friend vickaai's fanfic and give her much support - THANKYOU :D

saranghae~ <33