Photobooth

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

After such a suprising attack from Onew, we were now even more careful of things. Not the papparazzi, no. I meant more like Onew. Damn, hes so fierce with chicken. I wonder what happens in their dorms when the leader is angry?

"I cant believe I just wasted my chicken" Onew sulked as he saw the lifeless chicken drumstick on the floor. Onew looked hesitant to pick it up and eat it. His eyes seemed like it was glistening with lust. But lust over chicken? Thats kinda dodgey. Onew's pretty unique.

Key comforted him "It's just some fricken chicken, there's millions of them everywhere"
"But that was like, the crispiest piece that I had!" Onew whined, his mouth watering hard-out from staring at chicken on the floor.

Slowly, Onew began crouching down and conciously picked it up "Hyung you absolute tramp!" Jonghyun commented, giggling. Onew looked at the piece carefully, looking if there were any dirt on it. "Thats kind of gross.." Vicky mumbled beside me.

My mouth went wide open along with Onew as he hesitantly sniffed on the piece of chicken, then suddenly took a huge bite out of it. My mouth then weirdly followed his as he started chewing "Mmm, sho sho good!" Onew praised with a cheeky smile. "______, why are you chewing?" Key asked me as he gave me a weird look. I quickly stopped "My mouth had a mind of its own, and followed Onew." I shrugged then lightly laughed it off "Okay then.." Key rolled his eyes.

"Ah, oppa where to!?" Bliss squealed, bouncing in excitement. Clinging onto Jonghyun's arm.

Oh man.

I forgot she was here.

She should really look at herself face in the mirror when it has a big word saying '' all over her forehead. Of course you wouldnt see it, its written in invisible ink. But when the UV lights come on.. Oh boy.

"HYUNG HYUNG!" someone cheerfully called out. We all turned our attention towards the chirpy voice and found Taemin skipping towards us with a huge shopping bag. Behind him was Minho, Thunder and Joon following him.
"Have you guys got anything yet?" Joon asked me, I simply shook my head in response.
"What about you?" I returned his question
"Oh, I just got this necklace thingy" he giggled
"Waah, can I see it?" I asked excitedly
"Nope, you'll get to see it another time" he stuck his tongue out at me childishly.

In the corner of my eye, I saw the others casually talking to each other. Yet that Bliss caught more of my attention, her big fat head too noticable. Eugh. She was basically just super glued to Jonghyun. "She annoys you doesnt she" Thunder oppa came to my side, "Hell yeah, just realised!?" I scrunched my nose at her. Thunder oppa laughed at my actions.

"Look what I got!" Taemin squealed and was about to open his puffed shopping bag when Key stopped him "We know already, its just some stupid pokemon plushies" he sighed "But I wanted to show _____ and Vicky noona" Taemin did a simple cutesy aegyo which Key mastered to ignore. "Yah, im here too." Bliss confirmed and did a little wave while keeping a tight grip on Jonghyun's arm. "Bleh." Taemin muttered and ignored Bliss.

"So where did you guys go?" Minho asked his other members "We just went to a shop then papparazzi pounced on us" Key informed him "Then we found that thing." he grumbled and sneakily pointed over at Bliss without her noticing.

"Wait, ______ are you okay?" Thunder oppa placed his hand on my shoulder. "Neh" I nodded "But, what happened to them?" Minho looked slightly worried, as if the papparazzi would jump out of no where. "Onew hyung dealt with them" Jonghyun laughed then squirmed, trying to get Bliss off of him. "By chucking a chicken drumstick at one of the main annoying ones" Vicky added "Then Onew ate the chicken that he threw, which was on the floor" I joined, giggling.

"Ewww, hyung you are so nasty!" Taemin scrunched his nose and shook his head in disapproval, while Minho just gave him a strange look which in some ways was kinda charismatic. Onew in the background just gave it a cool shrug, as if he was some sort of pimp. Pimp of chickens that is. Some odd reason, I imagined Onew in black shades surrounded by girls dressed in chicken outfits. I tried so hard to not laugh.

"I think we should leave" Minho suggested seriously "Yeah, otherwise more papparazzi might come" Onew warned us all. Taemin looked like he was shaking with fear. Key umma seemed to calm him down as I saw Key pat Taemin's head in comfort. Aigo, they have such a cute relationship.

"But we havent been around the mall for long" Vicky complained "True" Thunder sided with her, "Why dont we just go round for a while, then when we get bored we'll leave" Joon added.


JONGHYUN's P.O.V

I purposely hissed at Key, making him look at me. I gave him a get-her-off-of-me-look while we were walking around the mall. He obliged and started walking beside Bliss, with a smirk on his face. "Hey Bliss" Key acted, "What do you want" Bliss glared and made her grip on my arm tighter. I swear my arm is going to pop from the amount of pressure from her grip.

"Can I have a go at linking arms with Jonghyun now?" Key batted his eyelashes. "Are you sure your not gay?" Bliss spat back, making it awkward for everyone - Key mainly. "What the hell, course im not!" he spoke in a high pitched tone which didnt exactly help him.

Scarily enough, I heard Key growling. Fierce right there.

Unexpectedly Key grabbed hold of Bliss and with all his might he manage to yoink her off of me so easily. So my thoughts about Key being a girl has been washed away; he had the strength like a man. But I think im losing that thought again, since he linked arms with me instead. Oh well, better than Bliss.

"Omo, look!" Taemin squealed, pointing to a photobooth "We should take group pictures!" Minho added, excited.
"Oooh, picture time!" Key sang and pranced over to the photobooth, dragging me along with him.
"But how are we all gonna fit in?" _______ looked at it from the outside.
"Easy, we'll just squish in" Thunder shrugged "We could organise ourselves in a certain way"
"Like what?" Joon asked, his arms folded across his chest.
"Smallest goes first, then tallest go last or something" Vicky suggested, then shrugged.

I didnt care about the organising or crap. I atleast wanted to be next to _______ in the pictures. Hopefully Bliss wont budge next to me. Or Key.  He already knows that I like her, so he shouldnt play around.

(a/n: listen when reading?)

"What about this" I started, "Why dont we race for a space in the photobooth." I looked at the rest of them, they looked like they were getting ready in their running positions for a place in the booth. "Last person, just has to squish in and put their head in a corner or something" I ended.

Weirdly enough, everyone was in a straight line. I joined in "3" I counted "2" Minho continued "2 and a half." _____ joked, but I was too focused on getting a good place unlike Minho, Onew and Joon who looked like retarded seals that were desperate to go. "1!" Taemin screamed.

Running and using my arms as shields so that no one could go infront of me, I got inside first but then my face was slammed straight to the side from everyone pushing behind me. "YAH!" I grumbled "Ah, mianhae! Their pushing me" I heard ______ laughing beside me. 

OH YES MY FRIENDS. IM NEXT TO ______.

"Yah, you guys theres not enough space, move your obese asses!" Onew complained "Some people have to sit on peoples laps so that everyone can fit in" Joon added.

As if on cue, _______ instantly sat on my lap. I felt my cheeks burn. Keep your cool Jonghyun, keep it cool. "Your so heavy ______!" I teased "Fine, ill sit on Joon oppa's lap" she pouted cutely, almost torturing me with the cuteness "Aigo, no no stay!" I managed to say, causing her cheeks to errupt tomatoe red, "F-Fine" she stuttered.

Thunder, Vicky, Minho and Key were trying to go over peoples shoulders whilst Taemin had to sit on the floor and have his head poking up so that he could fit his face on the face detector on the screen for taking the pictures. Joon was sat beside me. I felt sorry for him since he had to have Onew on his lap.

Then there was Bliss;

The loser. Tehehe!

YOUR P.O.V

Everyone put some of their own money into the machine, to pay up. We selected the sizes of the pictures and chose how many copies we wanted; we were finally set. "Yah, this isnt fair!" Bliss furrowed her brows at us, while we were getting ready for the picture.

I felt Jonghyun's grip on my waist tighten while I was doing the peace sign for the picture. Jonghyun did tiger claws, which looked really retarded while the others did rabbit teeth and fumed cheeks. Like what Jonghyun said, Bliss had to poke her head in the corner to atleast get into the photo. 

It was hilarious 'cause when she joined and looked at the screen when the picture was taken, she looked really constipated.

"Thats such a good picture!"
"Ewww. I look so fat"
"DELETE DELETE! MY HAIR LOOKS HORRIBLE!"
"Ahaha, look how big his head look!"
"Shut up Onew."

I laughed at their comments, then did a little love-heart using my hands for the next picture. Taemin used his fingers to make glasses over his eyes, Joon flared his nostrils, Thunder oppa did cross-eyed, Key did a call-me-pose, Onew squished his cheeks, Minho made his eyes look extra large, Jonghyun made his lips go extra pouty, Vicky did puppy eyes, and lastly - Bliss just smiled.

It took the picture.

"OMO ME LOVES IT."
"Haha, look at Thunder hyung!"
"Aigo~ lets take another one!"
"Okay, last one! This has to be like, the iest one!"

I giggled at Key's unexpected last comment out of the crew. Suprisingly enough, in the previous shots that we took, Bliss looked like a part of us. Like she was actually a friend.
But, pfft. Who am I to joke around saying that shes friendly.

Just when we were about to take our last photo, we were all ready in our silly poses when a stench came crawling into my nostrils.

Someone farted.

The SHINee members immediately looked at Onew, "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK ITS ME!?" everyone burst out laughing. I found myself holding onto Jonghyun's arms which were still wrapped round my waist, when I tried to hold my stomache from laughing so much. I felt myself slightly slide from Jonghyun's lap, but just on time he held me back, I looked at him from the side of me. I found myself smiling at him, as he did the same.

It took the last picture.

We broke away from our little eye-contact and glanced at the screen that had shown all the three pictures that we had taken. Everyone was laughing in the last one. Apart from me and Jonghyun; we were caught smiling at each other.

"Right, thats y!"
"Ooo~ Look at _____ and hyung!"
"Awww how cute!"
"Onew that sure was a smelly one"

They all began laughing again, while my cheeks were continously burning. In the corner of my eye, I saw a hint of pure jealously in Bliss' eyes. HAAAH.

We stayed in the booth, till everyone got their own photo strip of the three pictures. Truth be told, my favourite had to be the last photo.

Individually we got out of the packed photobooth.

Only to horrifically meet a sea of papparazzi, blinding us with their gigantic cameras.

"This is not the reality I wanted" I heard Jonghyun whisper.

---------------------------------------   
A/N:
yes~ finally an update! LOL.

uh-oh, got caught again by the papparazzi?! :O
tsk tsk, i think onew couldnt hold it in. xD
hello to new subscribers. <3
as always, comments are love!
they get me all giddy. xD /getsbricked.