Bikini's and the

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

As we entered Jeju Hotel Crown, we sat by the sofas near the reception area while Onew went and conversed with the receptionist.

"What are we gonna do first then?" I asked the rest
"Lets go to the beach!"
"Yeah!" Minho agreed "They have the best sandy beaches here"
"Im desperate for a tan" Key blurted
"Me too" Vicky pouted. I giggled.
"I have the room cards!" Onew cheerfully announced
"Lets just get in the elevator" Jonghyun grumbled as he stood up and walked ahead of us towards the elevators.

We grabbed all our belongings and followed Jonghyun. We all squished ourselves into one elevator, including all our luggage. I was standing between Taemin and Vicky right by the back. Awkwardly enough, Taemin starting randomly jumping up and down with a smile. I had to addmit he looked quiet adorable, but it was making me awkward in a way. "Er, Taemin?" I managed to say, holding in my laughter.
"Weee!~"
"YAH. TAEMINNIE STOP THAT!" Jonghyun barked "Your gonna break the elevator!"
"No I wont~" Taemin protested happily
"I'll kill pikachu." Jonghyun hissed. Taemin immediately stopped and crossed his arms.
"Behave Taemin." Onew and Key said in unison.
"Onkey!" Vicky whispered in my ear.

THUNDER's P.O.V

*Ding*  The polished doors instantly opened.

"Who's sharing a room with who?" I asked Onew
"You guys can choose"

He passed a couple of room cards to us. "We're next door to each other" Minho added
"______ you should stay in a room with Vicky"
"Thats what im doing" _____ replied sticking her tongue out at me.

We made our way to our designated rooms and slid the cards. My room was next to Onew and Minhos while on my left, it was Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. Then next to them was ____ and Vicky's room.
"Meet down the beach after everyone gets dressed yeah?" I informed everyone before we all went in.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

I threw my bags on my chosen bed, then joined it. "Im so tired" I shut my eyes
"Hyung, we're going to the beach!" Taemin sqwuaked
"C'mon we need to get ready" Key joined "I want my tan"

I felt something lightly land on my face. Grabbing it and opening my eyes, I realised it was some swimming shorts. "Aish" I made my way to the bathroom to get changed into the shorts.

I came out with just my swimming shorts then headed towards my bag to get my sunglasses.
"Omo!" Taemin gasped "Theres another door!"
"Another door?" I looked at him
"Our room's probably connected to another one" Key spoke up
"Are there hot girls?" I asked Taemin
"I dont wanna open it!" he squealed. Aish.
"Here" I walked up to him "Let me open it"
"Nosey" Key blurted

My hand wrapped round the door knob carefully. Beside me, Taemin was watching my every move while biting his nails like it was some sort of horror film; his eyes filled with anticipation. Messing with him I decided to scare him by screaming.

"YAAAH!" Taemin growled with teary eyes "Dont do that hyung!" he blabbered.
"I thought it would be funny" I explained
"Hurry up we need to meet the others" Key interrupted

Continuing, I slowly turned the door knob carefully. I pulled it open silently, trying not to make a sound. It made a slight creak which made me freeze. There was only a tiny gap. Squinting, I was able to see a little bit. I pulled the door open just a tad more, I froze when I saw two girls in bikini's and wearing sunglasses. But I only liked one of them.

"Hyung, what can you see!?" Taemin squeaked "Lemme see!"
"Its a horrible sight Taemin " I fibbed "Its two old men making out" I pretended to gag, then closed the door slowly.
"EWWWW!" Taemin screeched, Key rolled his eyes.
"Taemin, go get ready" Key commanded

I needed to find out who that girl was.

YOUR P.O.V

I put on a grey frilly skirt over my bikini underwear, then looked at the mirror "Do I look okay?" I purposely posed.
"Of course!" Vicky gave me a thumbs up "Enough to make any stranger fall for you!"
"Yeah, yeah" I laughed "Lets go and meet the others at the beach"

I grabbed the hotel room card and placed it in my petite wallet. Me and Vicky entered the elevator then as it went down to the lobby, we exited and made our way to the beach.

"They're not here yet?" Vicky plopped herself down on the hazel sand.
"They'll be here soon" I assured her while admiring the sea.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"What do you think ____ noona will look like in a bikini?!" Taemin grinned. Gosh, Taemin. What am I suppose to do to you?
"You can probably see all her flab hanging out" I commented, he gasped.
"Your so harsh to _____" Key flicked my arm, I laughed.

As our sandals were covered in sand, we walked a bit more out to the beach when I noticed that girl again.
"I'd tap that" I smirked
"Tap what?" Taemin questioned
"Who?" Key added
"That girl over there" I pointed "The one in the grey skirt and bikini"
"Go tap her then" Taemin suggested. I dont think he gets what I mean. This kid has a lot to learn.
Key laughed "I agree, she is quite pretty"
"I'll go tap her if you want" Taemin innocently offered. I burst out laughing.
"Watch and learn" I smirked, and strolled over to the girl, keeping my cool and adjusting my hair a bit.
"She's gonna go tap her!" I heard Taemin whisper. Aish, silly boy.

When I reached her, I silently sat by her side. I tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention.
"Excuse me miss" She turned her head and looked at me. She blushed. This is working!
"Mind if I sit here?" I flashed her my pearly whites.
"E-E-E-Erm" She started "I-I-I dont m-min-OW!" she screeched loudly as a ball harshly hit her on the head. I wanted to laugh, but I knew that it would be plain rude. Im a gentle man ya'no?
"Omo!" I heard a girl gasp and rush down to where we were "Im so sorry for hitting you!" This girl was quite pretty, but not as pretty as this girl that I was chatting up.
"Omo, _____ is that you!?" the other girl gasped. Wait, _____? I looked to where the girl was, her sunglasses hanging on the tip of her nose. Oh my lord, it was ____. In a bikini.
"Bliss!?" _____ squeaked
"Bliss?" the girl sitting next to _____ questioned. She took her sunglasses off, and it was .. Vicky?
"Im so lucky to see you here!" that Bliss girl smiled. _____ shot her glares. Oooh, cat fight? Meow!

-----------------------
A/N:
chapter 16!
how did it go, did you guys enjoy it? ^^
thankyouvairmuch for those who have voted! <3
it seems like, minho is the winner! he was unexpectedly popular xD
but anyways - i will post up the forewords asap! so check it out!
ANYWHOOO~ bliss hit you on the head with the ball. whatta cow.
taemin the curious child, haha. :P
as always comments amazingly appreciated! i love reading everyones comments <3