Preparing

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

During the rest of the last few lessons, Bliss seemed to be .. a lot nicer? I didnt know whether she was just faking it or just planning something evil without even me realising or knowing. I decided to ignore it.

Time flew by immediately and it turned 3 o' clock.  All the students rushed out of school.

"____ call me tonight or text me, neh?" Vicky hugged me goodbye before we parted
"Mhmm." I smiled
"What friday is the Jejudo thing?"
"Im not sure." I blinked "Next friday maybe?"
"Did your oppa say a specific friday?" she continued
"Aish" I sighed "What if its today!?!" I panicked
"Then we wont have enough time to ask our parents" she frowned
"HWAITING!" I cheered loudly "Just a few fake tears and reasons; im sure we'd be able to go"
"Have you forgotten about Mr Jung?" she annoyingly reminded me "He deffinitley wont let us go since we have school"
"Look." I stopped her "I'll blabber about it tonight with you okay?"
"Okay then, cya!" we both parted.

I waited outside the school gate premises till Thunder oppa arrived. Impatiently I decided to text him;

To: Thunder oppa
Fr: ______
Where the hell are you T___T
Hurry your fat here!
teheeeee. <3


I hit the 'send' button and waited for his reply.

"____?" someone called.
I looked behind me and saw Bliss approaching.
"Hey, ____!" she called again
"Erm ..hey" I smiled awkwardly
"I heard your going to Jejudo with SHINee!" she smiled, I twitched.
"Y-Yeah. Wae?"
"Just wondering" she chimed "I heard its on a friday but which friday is it?"
"Im not exactly sure" I mumbled "Why'd you ask?"
"Oh cause.." she paused, then flicked back "Cause my parents are sending me there on a friday for a whole week aswell!"
"But I dont know which friday it is, so I was wondering when your going so then I can go with you!" she finished
"Oh" was all I could say.

Suddenly I heard a roar of an engine screeching. Obviously Thunder oppa had arrived.
"Dongsaeng!" he shouted happily
"Oppa, what took you so long" I furrowed my brows at him and pouted
"Traffic." he answered "New friend here?"
"Neh~" Bliss sang "Im Bliss" she bowed
"Is she the person you picked to come to Jejudo with us?" oppa asked
"No" I quickly replied, making it a little awkward
"But~" Bliss butted in "Im going on the same day as you guys and staying there for a week"
"Do you know what friday it is oppa?" I quizzed
"Crap" he muttered "I forgot to ask Onew"
"Why dont you call him?" Bliss annoyingly suggested

Without wasting a second, Thunder oppa immediately whipped out his phone and dialed Onews number.
It only took a few minutes and mumbles till he came up with a result.
"Its today!" he squeaked "7:30 at Icheon Airport!"
"BWOH?!" my eyes popped.
"Great!" Bliss cheered "How weird, my dad just texted me that he packed my bags and that my flight is tonight!" she cheered.
"Great" me and oppa said in snyc, but his tone was more cheerful than mine.
"My flight might be different from yours, but i'll see you guys at Jejudo!" she waved goodbye and skipped her fake down the road. Somehow, I obviously knew what she was up to.
"Get in the car!" Thunder commanded quickly. Immediately I ran round the other side of the car and occupied the space next to him.

"You didnt seem too happy when you found out shes going on the same day as us" Thunder spoke as he concentrated on the wheel. I didnt bother answering, instead I just sighed.

After several minutes of driving, we arrived at a cute little cafe.
"Oppa why are we here?"
"I want you to meet someone" he smiled at me. I nodded and followed him.
"Thunder you took your time!" I heard a manly voice awaken
"Sorry" Thunder giggled "This is _____" he introduced me and pushed my further front.

Our eyes met for a split second and I swear he was blushing.
"Erm." I mumbled "Hello" I smiled shyly and bowed
"H-Hey." he stuttered "W-Who's she?"
"My dongsaeng of course!" oppa grinned "I told you that she'd be tagging along."
"Oh yeah" the guy rubbed the back of his head in embarassment
"By the way" he started "Im Joon" he flashed a pair of pearly white teeth, making my heart skip a beat.
"Joon, want to come to Jejudo with us tonight and stay there for a week?" oppa asked him, grinning brightly.

Joon was hesitating for a bit, thinking if he was free for the rest of the days. Eventually he came to a conclusion and nodded positively.
"Its a short notice but the flight's tonight" Thunder informed him
"What time?"
"7:30" me and oppa said in unison, making Joon chuckle

We settled down a little table, possible to fit three of us. Oppa and Joon ordered some caramel frappuccino's while for me, I ordered some coffee. I felt like I was the more 'mature' one since I bought coffee. Wouldnt teens usually choose frapps?
As I sat there quietly sipping on my coffee, I aimlessly looked round the room while Thunder and Joon were just chatting.

"_____" oppa called
"Neh?"
"Y'know coffee's bad for you" he mumbled "Especially for girls" he coughed
"What? How?" I raised a brow at him
"Its bad for your ies."
"My s?!" I squeaked, looking down then self-conciously covering up. "YAH!"
"Had to tell ya sis" he sniggered
"But not infront of Joon!"  I pouted and placed my cup on the table
"Can we go now? We need to pack!" I stood up and crossed my arms at him.
"Aish" he exhaled deeply "I'll see you later yeah?"
"Sure" Joon replied "B-Bye ____." he stuttered
"Bye" I smiled and waved goodbye while I dragged Thunder out the cafe to his volvo.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"YAH!" I growled "WHERES MY UNDERWEAR!?"
I furiously dug through the drawers, messing up the other clothes.
"TAEMIN GET THEM OFF NOW." I heard Key scream.
I rushed out to the living room where the chaos was most heard. At that moment, I finally found my underwear.
I inhaled and exhaled deeply before I ranted.
"GIMME MY UNDERWEAR NOW!" I flared at him as he ran away from Key with my boxers on his head. Aish that mushroom!

With the help of Minho, he was able to stop Taemin and tackle him down just to get it off of him. Minho threw my garments to me and I hurried back to my room to continue packing for Jejudo.
"Hurry guys!" Onew beamed "We're meeting ____ , Thunder and their friends at the airport soon"
Eugh, I completely forgot that she was coming. Great way to have a vacation.

YOUR P.O.V

"Umma~ Appa~" I sang while I packed my garments in a reasonable sized suitcase.
"You better behave while your there." umma looked at me seriously
"Neh, dont worry. I have oppa and Vicky" I assured her
"Are there any guys going?" appa shot me a glare
"No.."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes dad. No guys, its a lesbian party" I went all sarcastic near the end, rolling my eyes but he took it too seriously.
"Then I insist you unpack now young lady!"
"Dad, I was joking." I looked at him, his mouth formed a big 'O'. I giggled childishly.
"Your lucky Mr Jung let you off" umma spoke up "I thought you said he was a strict one?"
"Thats weird.." - "What did he say?" I steadied my suitcase on the floor and made it stand up right
"He said that it was perfectly fine and that someone had already asked for permission"
"Chincha?"
"Mhmm"

Was it Bliss who asked Mr Jung about Jejudo? But, how was she able to get past him so easily? Well, I suppose I owe her one.

"____ we need to go pick Vicky up now!" Thunder shouted from downstairs. I carefully dragged my mini suitcase out then carried it downstairs where Thunder oppa was waiting. I kissed my mum on both cheeks as she gave me a light hug goodbye. Thunder wanted appa to come with us so that he could take over his car when we leave. 

We drove over to Vicky's house and helped put her suitcase in the trunk of the car. As she occupied the seat next to me, I told her not to tell my dad about us going with the SHINee members. I felt so happy. I couldnt believe I was actually going with them. However, hopefully nothing negative will happen. Bliss wont change anything will she? Im starting to think that shes alright now.

BLISS's P.O.V

"Eugh, what do you mean you cant put me into first class!?" I ranted at the woman by the desk
"Im sorry ma'am but there are no more available spaces" she replied.

Ma'am my . "Aish." I grumbled "Are you sure?" I asked her again
"Yes. I have checked the computers 30 times and there have been no changes."
"Okay fine, just gimme the god damn ticket" I paid her with my credit card and recieved a plane ticket and my credit card back in return
"I hope you have a safe trip" she smiled
"Thanks" I forced a fake smile and turned my back on her then began walking to the seats to wait for my flight.
"I hope you have a safe trip" I mimicked the stupid woman.

In the corner of my eye, a hurdle of girls were powering an area with shrieks and piercing screams. If I listened to what the girls were saying and tuned in, I think they were saying SHINee? Omo, SHINEE. 
I was about to approach them when I saw ____ , Vicky and two guys join with SHINee. So this is what im going against? This will be easy. Not wanting to expose my identity yet, I kept myself quiet and away from them.

YOUR P.O.V

"Noona, im so excited!" Taemin clapped, I giggled.
Vicky was a little stiff next to me. She was obviously starstruck.
"I cant wait to swim in the refreshing sea" Minho grinned
"I cant wait to see hot girls" Jonghyun openly confessed, smirking
"Me too!" Taemin raised his hand like a primary child "I cant wait to see ____ and Vicky noona in bikinis!"
I felt the blood immediately rush to the apples of my cheeks; I could tell it was happenning to Vicky aswell.
"Yah!" Onew whacked him round the head
"Yeobo, dont be so harsh to him" Key scolded Onew.
"Isnt your other friend Bliss joining us too?" Thunder intruded
"Bliss was coming too?" Vicky looked at me, purely disgusted that Bliss was coming
"Well, shes going to miss the flight" Thunder added

Bliss was probably faking after all. Well atleast she wasnt here.

----------------------
A/N:
sorry for not updating in a while~
well, chapter thirteen is up ;DD
aish, little taemin has his momento's - dontcha just love it? xD
hope you liked the chapter! <3
comments fully appreciated from all you readers <333