Realising

I love you, apparently.

- before _____ answered the door to Jonghyun -

YOUR P.O.V

Hmm, I look pretty scary. I started pulling faces to myself making myself look like such a dork. More like a creepy dork.  I lathered up the foam on my face even more, making it look thicker and whiter.

Just when I was about to wash the foam off of my face there was a knock on the door. I instantly froze. I looked back at the mirror and slightly jumped 'cause of my own reflection. Walking out of the bathroom I searched for the clock and found out that it was 11:05 pm. Who would want me at this time? A ? A paedo? A stalker? To be honest thinking about it, made me feel nauseous.

I slowly tip-toed towards the door. My heart rate slightly raising. My hand was securely wrapped around the door knob; I hesitated for a bit before opening it. God, please mentally attack this mysterious human-being with your shining powers if he tortures me. Amen.

Turning the door knob and opening the door slowly, it creaked. I looked up and found Jonghyun stand before me in a simple v-neck tshirt and a pair of baggy sweatpants. His v-neck complimented his muscly chest nicely. Drool.

"HOLY FRICKEN CRA-" I quickly planted my hand on his mouth, preventing him from continuing.
"Dont worry. Its me, _____. I just have some cleansing foam on" I explained to him. His shocked expression uncreased to a more suttle handsome facial expression.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I narrowed my eyes at him
"Came here to do a favor for Taemin" he responded quietly
"A favor?"
"Yeah"
"One second." I muttered "Come in" I offered. He hesitated for a second, then proceeded to enter.  What did he think I was gonna do, ually abuse him? Aish. He was lucky I wasnt one of those crazy fans that stalked them. Although, I wouldnt mind joining some of their clubs if you get what I mean.

"Mind if I sit on your bed?" he asked
"Nope, go ahead." I accepted "Just dont do anything funny to it" I joked, smiling
"Whats that supposed to mean?" he stared at me weirdly .. then began smirking "Unless you want me too" he winked
"No thanks" I giggled "I'll be right back"

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

As she scurried into the bathroom and lock the door, I sat down comfortably on the edge of her bed. I was tempted to lay down but I chose not to. Not in her room. Otherwise something dodgy might happen to me.

Her brother was on the opposite bed, already snoozing away in dream land. I wonder how this guy can handle _____ as a little sister. He sure is brave.

Suddenly there was a loud bang in the bathroom, what the hell happened in there? Probably too hyped up because im here.

YOUR P.O.V

Aish, fudge. Stupid friggin foam. It just had to attack me right in my eyes. I steadied myself and rapidly rinsed it all off of my face then dabbed the towel on my face till it was dry and smooth. My eyes looked so red. I looked like I was in desperate need of drugs. Now what's he gonna think?

Adjusting my hair and side fringe, I unlocked the bathroom door and walked over to where Jonghyun was and sat down - making my back face him. I didnt want him to see my bloodshot eyes.

"So what did Taemin want you to do?"
"He wanted to say sorry 'bout what happened earlier on." he spoke "About the whole thing"
I laughed "Its okay" I said quietly "Is that it?"
"Also, sorry for misunderstanding with the whole boyfriend thing" he added
"Thats fin-"
"Why have you got your back facing me?" he questioned all of a sudden

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

I could tell she wasnt taking this apology seriously. I mean, she had her back to me?

"Oh. Erm. I just feel like it?" she mumbled rubbing her eyes slowly. She was probably tired.
"Yeah right. Your mad arent you?" I continued
"No, why would I be?"
"Look at me then" I instructed, but she was still sat there.
"Why should I? Wanna kiss me?" she snickered. Pssh. Keep dreamin' bubs.
"No I just wanna see if your actually alright with this." I corrected her.
"Okay then" she sighed

She slowly turned round showing her face; her radiant skin that was slightly glistening from the light that the little lamp had provided. However, her eyes were stitched tight.

"Why have you got your eyes closed?"
"Because im cool" she joked
"You wish"
"I dont need to wish, 'cause im cool already" she continued.
"Am I too handsome for you? Is that why you wont open your eyes?" I snickered
"Hmm, the complete opposite actually" she replied bluntly "Just kidding!" she giggled
"YAH" I hissed "Just open your eyes"

She grumbled, obviously pointing out that she didnt wanna open them but then eventually, she raised her eyelids carefully. Her eyes were red. Red? I knew it. She was angry with me. Lets just wait till she-hulk opens up and beats me up.

"Aish, it hurts" she muttered as she closed her eyes again.
"Your eyes hurt?"
"Yeah" she mumbled
"Why?"
"Foam got in my eyes"
"Oh." I murmered "I thought you were gonna go all she-hulk on me"

She laughed weakly

YOUR P.O.V

I was beginning to feel tired. All I wanted to do was sleep right now, but I just had this blob right next to me. He wasnt exactly a blob - more like a muscly blob. Why am I even talking about blobs anyway? Oh whatever.
I pried my eyes open and blinked numerous times, getting used to the stinging effect.

"Will you sing for me?" I asked him. I crawled over the bed, settling myself in.
"Why should I?" he protested bluntly
"Cause im your fan" I stated "Also, otherwise I wont properly forgive you"
"Aish." he grumbled "Fine then."

I clapped lightly like a child. He cleared his throat then began singing 'Nothing Better'
His voice was ever so heavenly, like a nice piece of chocolate cake. Mmm, cake.
Inappropriately my stomach grumbled in the middle of his singing.

"Sorry" I whispered "Carry on" I smiled.

I felt the tiredness anchor me down heavily. "Goodnight" I whispered lightly, almost unaudible for him to hear.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Nothing better,
Nothing better
Than you~


I ended softly, making sure my harmony was right.

"Forgive me now?" I asked her, slightly chuckling.
She wasnt responding though. She's probably speechless 'cause of my singing. Aish, typical fan.
"I take that im forgiven now." I smirked as I stood up and faced her. She was sound asleep.

I smiled and knelt down to be level with her. A vanilla scent reflecting off of her porclain calm face. She looked like a different _____. So peaceful, so relaxed and so beautiful. Scratch that - I feel a little corny saying it.

Unknowingly, my heart was stuttering.

"Oi pal." a manly voice rambled "What do you think your doing to my sister?"

Shoot.

---------------

A/N:

haha, jonghyun got busted!

liked the chapter? ;)
i'd love to hear jonghyun sing before I go to sleep. *dreams*
oh and i thought i would post a video of him singing it - you guys have probably seen it and shizz, but oh well haha, here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sdXL6fnC-8&feature=related <3
comments are always appreciated! ^^