Her favourite

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

As soon as our lips were in contact, I felt my cheeks heat up. I felt his abs press against my body and ... oh my god, now this sounds like . But whatever, I mean c'mon HIS ABS! Phwoar.

I heard wolf whistling and I could obviously tell that it was Vicky. Onews weight was pushing me down and I could barely breathe. Hes so bloody heavy! If someone doesnt get him off of me, I swear im gonna be flat. Im not trying to say that Onew's fat or anything.. he has abs okay?

"Get off of her!" I heard someone growl as they pushed Onew off of me suprisingly quickly making Onew's lips slide on my steamed cheek.  I saw a broad muscly figure tower me. He held out his hand gesturing for me to take. Reluctently I took it and he brought me up again. I realised it was Joon.

I conciously fluttered my eyes several times, trying to seep in what just happened
"We have another Taemin in the house" Minho mocked, chuckling
"What?" I asked
"YAH!" Taemin barked "I dont blink as much anymore okay?!" Taemin pouted, then blinked.

I sniggered "Can we carry on with the game now?" Bliss sighed and held up the ball.
"Yep. Lets carry on" Onew jumped in, smiling. I smiled back. Im glad he didnt take things seriously. In the corner of my eye I saw Vicky give me a thumbs up, while Joon gave me a wink. I felt myself blush again. Without realising my own actions, I was fanning myself  because of the temperature burning from my cheeks.

"Heads up _____!" Minho called out.
"Huh?" I looked up and saw the ball about to land on my head.
"Woah" I mouthed, still at awe. Scared, I quickly closed my eyes tight.

I waited till the pain struck the top of my head but weirdly enough there wasnt anything.
"Phew that was close!" I heard Joon softly chuckle. My eyes opened and I saw that he caught it perfectly with his arm while his eyes were focused on me.

"Psh, man. Way to ruin the fun" I heard Jonghyun whine.
"Dont be so mean now yeobo" Key complained
"Im with Jonghyun oppa" Bliss squealed and tried linking arms with Jonghyun but he rejected her.

-

During the volley ball game, the sun was starting to lower behind the seas. Bliss was being persistant and competitive as per usual. Honestly, I just wanted to sit down and just relax but according to Bliss there was no time.

Eventually our game ended and annoyingly Bliss's team won. It was 4 for my team and 6 for hers. Well, atleast we got the game over and done with.

"Waaah! I got a tan while playing!" Key jumped with pride.
"That was a good game" Minho marked
"Im hungry" Onew muttered
"Im tired" I sighed as I watched the waves crawl over the sand. "Can we stay here a bit longer?"
"No, its so boring here!" Bliss protested. I ignored her
"Yeah sure, why not" Thunder backed me up and sat down with me. 

Amusingly enough, they all sat with me - leaving Bliss standing, crossing her arms.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Bliss stood infront of us in a displeased look. Defeated, she sat annoyingly sat by my side. Adding to that, she was scooting herself even closer to me till her arm brushed mine. I cringed.

She was trying to give me a seductive look, but girl - Key's probably even better than putting that look on. Even possibly Onew. Well, ive already seen Onew pull a seductive look before eating chicken. Its slightly disturbing.

"So.." Key broke the silence
"So.." Taemin added
"Whos your favourite SHINee member ______?" Minho asked her as she kept her eyes tracked on the sea waves.
"Mines Jonghyunnie oppa!" Bliss interrupted
"Minho didnt ask you." Key glared at Bliss. I let off a small laugh.
"Well sorry~" Bliss rolled her eyes, then smiled at me. Psh.
"Im not sure really" _____ started "Its hard to choose whos my favourite" she curled her lips upwards
.

Honestly, I had to addmit she had a .... charming smile. Weirdly enough, I felt the blood rush to the apples of my cheeks. Luckily no one saw since the sky was slowly blooming a dark blue.

"I guess my favourite has to be.." _____ fondled with the sand "Hmm..Jonghyun?"
I felt a thud in my chest. I gulped. I was her favourite?
"Your a lucky one" Key nudged me playfully
"Psh, whatever." I pretended not to care. Well, I dont care right?
"What do you like about him _____?" Joon asked. Hah, yeah your so jealous man.
"He has amazing vocals" she complimented me "Thats why he's my favourite"
She looked at me, her chocolate orbs concentrating at me. She did a simple eye-smile and her cheeks reddened

I felt my heart go boom boom.

"Oppa, your my favourite too~" Bliss whispered in my ear. Ewww. Somebody get her away?
"Jonghyun's my favourite too" Key wiggled his eyebrows at me playfully. I laughed "Yes honey"
"Jongkey for the win~" I heard Vicky whisper in _____'s ear. She laughed. How ... cute.

---------------------
A/N:
hey~ sorry for not updating in a while.
dont kill meh, okeh? x))
hope you enjoyed chapter 19!
waaah, thanks for those who have subscribed! <3 i love you all ^^
comments are always appreciated ~ <3