Teasing

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

"Lets sleep on the floor tonight since it'll be more fun" I smiled as I dragged my massive duvet on to the floor
"The floor aye~" Jonghyun smirked
"Psh, your so erted" I commented and layed out my duvet evenly.

Vicky joined in and helped me prop her massive one on the floor aswell, connecting our duvets together, making it look like one massive bed.

"Oh guess what I bought!" Vicky squealed all of a sudden then rushed over to her suitcase
"You bought a ?" Jonghyun laughed, making Key slap him on the back of his head
"Ew, thats disgusting" I scrunched my nose at his comment
"I bought that wig!" Vicky raised a long black haired wig in her hand, I laughed
"I havent seen that since the fancy dress party we went to when we were little!"
"It looks just like your own hair _______" Key looked at it strangely
"We went as twins" I chuckled
"Can I try it on?" Key stood up from Vicky's bed and reached out for it, Vicky handed it to him swiftly.

He placed it on his head and adjusted it several times. He went towards the mirror and hid other excess hair that would be seen creeping on the side of his face. With one last tug, he looked back at us "How do I look?" he swayed his hips as he walked towards us. One hand on his hip, while the other - swishing his hair back as if he was possed by a girl. Well, Key was a diva of course.

Everybody took their turns with the wig. Jonghyun just looked really disturbing, Taemin looked adorable as ever, Vicky split the fringe of the wig making it have a middle parting and purposely stuck her teeth out making herself look like a hill billy.

"Waaah, im tired" Taemin yawned as he plopped himself down on the duvet
"Shall we go to sleep then?" I asked them, they nodded in response.

"Im gonna go get changed" I told them as I went over to my suitcase to pick out my big tshirt and cotton shorts.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"Im sleeping here!" Taemin marked his spot by already laying down and rested his head on a huge pillow "Well ill be here" Vicky said on the left end next to Taemin.

"I wanna sleep inbetween Taemin and ______!" Key clapped
"What?!" I squeaked "Why do you wanna sleep next to _____..?"
"Why not?" Key shrugged then layed down "Wait.. you like her dont youu~" he whispered and squinted his eyes at me


"Pfft, course not!" I slumped myself on the right end, making a little space for ______ inbetween me and Key
"Im back! Have you guys made some room for me?" ______ smiled as she exited the bathroom
"Yup, some space inbetween me and jonghyun dear" Key informed her
"Is everybody comfortable? Im gonna turn the light off now"
"Mhmm~" Taemin hummed as he closed his eyes

Suddenly it was dark.

I heard ______'s foot steps making her way towards us.

"Here she comes lover boy" Key whispered. I could tell he was smirking.

YOUR P.O.V

I slowly made my way towards them and when I felt the duvet brush against my feet, I knelt down and patted the surroundings just to make sure I found some space. I gently layed down and made myself comfortable. There was dead silence and the only thing I could hear was my low steady breathing. That was until the others started complaining...

"Yah stop moving!"
"Whos foot is that?"
"Hah, that tickles!"
"Whos touching me?"

I giggled at their complaints as I heard couple of shuffles till everything died back down to silence.  I gave off a heavy sigh then closed my eyes as I felt tiredness anchor me down.

KEY's P.O.V

My senses told me that ______ was already sound asleep from the sound of her quiet breathing. Time to mess with Jonghyun.

"So you like _____?" I whispered to him
"No" he grumbled back
"Yeah you do"
"Not"
"Do"
"Not"
"Do"
"Not"
"______ told me she liked you"
"REALLY?!" he squeaked
"No, that was a joke" I laughed quietly, I could tell his was pouting or some sort.

"Okay fine..." Jonghyun sighed "I do .. kinda like her."
"Your cheating on me?" I gasped sarcastically, I felt a slight tug at my hair as a response
"Shut up" he whined

I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes till my eyes got used to the darkness. Blinking, I could finally see in the dark.

"I can see youu~" I chimed at Jonghyun childishly, who glared back at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. I could obviously tell that he could see in the dark too.

Carefully I hovered my hand over ______'s thigh to . He enviously watched my movements "What the hell are you doing?" he harshly whispered. I lowered my hand very slowly, while watching Jonghyun's reaction. Damn, his face is priceless!

All of sudden Jonghyun went in to smack my hand, but with my quick almighty reflexes, I was able to snatch my hand away - making Jonghyun smack ______'s thigh.

"Ow!" ______ instantly woke up. I shut my eyes in an instant, pretending to sleep. In my head I was laughing hysterically. I kept my lips locked tight, preventing myself from bursting into fits of laughter at Jonghyuns fail. Accidently I snorted since I couldnt hold it in.

I heard _____ sigh and felt her body lay down again. Squinting my eyes, I checked if ______ was back in deep slumber. Yep, she was.

"Oi, you still awake?" Jonghyun hissed
"Yeah
" I laughed lightly
"Your such an idiot" he complained
"What? Your the one that slapped her thigh" I chuckled
"Aish" he sighed

Click! Major light bulb lightening! Ohohoh.

"Jonghyun, lets teach ______ Ring Ding Dong in her sleep!" I smirked
"Thats stupid."
"Oh yeah? Watch me"

I slowly sat up and carefully grabbed both of _______'s arms. I held them up and positioned them in a 'Ring Ding Dong' gesture. Instantly, I started swaying her arms as I began singing Ring Ding Dong. I tried so hard not to laugh because of how ______ looked when doing Ring Ding Dong in her sleep. She looked as if she was having difficulty.

"Stop that now or imma ring ding dong you in a minute" Jonghyun growled at me, I laughed. I cleared my throat and purposely made it more high pitched and feminine

"Oppa~" I controlled ______'s arms and put on a girly voice
"Stop that, its so weird"
"Oppa, saranghaeee" I squeaked and waved ______'s arms restlessly then placed her arms round Jonghyun.

Although it was in the dark, I could tell that Jonghyun was blushing real bad.

"You know, you and ______ would make quite a cute couple" I admitted
"You really think so?" Jonghyun said, sounding so hopeful
"No, your too ugly" I laughed
"Psh, jerk." he commented
"Im kidding! Your as beautiful as a babys bottom!" I praised him
"Okay shut up now"
"Im sleeping now. Sweet dreams darling!"
"Whatever." he ended

Yawning, I closed my eyes and rested my head comfortably on the pillow as I went to sleep. It was fun annoying Jonghyun.

(a/n: idk if this would suit the moment or not, but listen when reading.)

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Her arms were still wrapped round me. Nervously, my cheeks were burning perfusely. I could only hear my heart beating continously against my hard chest in the midst of silence. 

Her soft minty breath lingered close to me everytime she breathed. Her features were so captivating, that I was in slight awe. Reluctently, I wrapped an arm round her. She proceeded to hug me tighter. My heart rate increased.

As she hugged me tighter, I found myself pulling her closer to me, like she needed to be protected by me. And only me. "Oppa" she dreamily sighed as her face inched closer. I blinked.

Her right cheek squished by the pillow making her cheeks look slightly chubby. Without realising my actions, I found myself kissing her forehead softly and lightly. Then pecking the tip of her nose, causing her to slightly giggle. I smiled. Lastly, I slowly swept the strands of her hair - covering her left cheek where I planted a delicate kiss.

Hesitating, I pulled back a little and found myself shyly glancing at her pouted lips. I smiled "I'll save it for another time" I whispered to myself as my eyes drooped.

--------------------------------------

A/N:
chapter 22! :D
what did you guys think? :)
i hope you enjoyed the chapter ^.^
LOLOL, key making you do the RDD in your sleep.   
comments appreciated! <3