Barney and Me

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

"Yah, this is so itchy" I whined, scratching the material whilst glancing at myself in the dressing room mirror "Do you want me to come and help you?" I heard him say in the other dressing room , opposite mine.

"No, cause its gonna be weird having us two in one dressing room." I informed him, making him laugh "Are you trying to imply something here?" I could instantly tell he was smirking. Psshhh. "Shut up" I scolded him. That was when it went slightly silent, till Jonghyun did the most darkest and scariest 'hehehe' of my life.

Earlier on, Jonghyun did a large amount of force to make me try this childish outfit on whilst of course, he found a purple dinosaur suit for himself.


(a/n: listen when reading~)

I came out the changing rooms, fully dressed in the tiger outfit. Fuming my cheeks, I walked round the shop analysing the crazy accessories and seeing the other bright childish costumes. Aisshh, whats taking him so long!?

"TADAAAAA!" I heard someone wail out enthusiastically, making me jump and possibly knock down a few accessories. "YAH!" I growled as I turned to face him.

"Well, what do you think?" Jonghyun smiled, then started doing little aeygo poses
"Reminds me of a purple paedo." I mumbled, arching a brow at him
"Hehehe." his smile suddenly turned into a creepy smirk. Well, no surprise there. "Rawr~" he pretended to claw me "And who is this purple paedo that I resemble?" Jonghyun spoke poshly, then started swaying and doing hawaiian dance moves "Barney!" I lightly chuckled
"OH MY GOD. BARNEY IS MY HERO!" he screeched, suddenly acting like a fangirl
"So your hero is a paedo" I laughed, nodding my head in approval "Your probably his son, or something"

Suddenly he grabbed both my hands "C'mon lets go!"
"Out like this?!" I pointed to myself
"No one will be able to recognise us!" he flashed a killer smile whilst forcefully dragging me out. I admit, he did have a point "Fine" I pouted and blew my cheeks.

Whilst walking through the mall, we still saw papparazzi whizzing round the shops desperately trying to find us. Luckily they couldnt even recognise us one bit. However we did start getting weird looks from the public, but hey~ I was getting used to it.

"Do you want a balloon?" Jonghyun suddenly quizzed as I diverted my eyes to the sight of huge rainbow mix of balloons floating from a stand. Not realising what I was doing, I was actually grinning hard-out like a retard "I take that as a yes then~" he chuckled then pranced over to the balloon stand, picking one that was shaped as a paw. Typical much? I laughed as he skipped back to me in his purple dinosaur suit, holding a paw-shaped balloon "Here you go~" he sang and kindly gave it to me. "T-T-Thanks" I felt my cheeks heat up a little bit.

ONLY A LITTLE BIT. I didnt want to make myself obvious. Otherwise i'd look like a walking tomato tiger. Then i'd be known as a rare species. Oh whatever.

"Hey, you okay?" he poked my cheek "Woaah, your burning!"
"Im fine!" I accidently squeaked, then power walked ahead of him.
"Wait up ______!" he called out, laughing

"OH MY GOD ITS BARNEY!"
"UMMA, LOOK!"
"Look at that purple retard"
"OMO IS THAT BARNEY!?"
"APPA, ITS THE SCARY THING!"

I suddenly stopped at the load of ramblings from the public and looked behind me to see Jonghyun over crowded with kids. Aigo, how cute!

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"Aaah barney oppa!" a little girl screamed right infront of my face whilst tugging on my costume. Ohh deaar. "Can I get your autograph pweaaase?!" another girl jumped infront. Woah, these are like ninja babies. "Omo~!" I saw a little boy charge at me with his mouth smothered in chocolate. 

I instantly looked up and found ______ laughing at me. Now this is like baby . OMO! The little boy grabbed onto my leg and started kissing it with his puffy chocolate lips. OH THE GERRRRMS! "Aigo, sorry about that!" a woman grabbed onto the little dude; it was obviously his mum. 

Suddenly I heard a wild chant of 'WAAAAAAH's - not crying ones. More like crazy gasping 'waah's. I looked behind me and found a screaming lot of children making their way towards me. Oh craaaaaap. Gosh, I shouldve made ______ wear a Dora The Explorer outfit. Eugh!

I glanced down at the little girls obsessively glueing themselves to me and looking up at me with such innocent beaded eyes. Yoogeun is so much cuter. What the hell am I suppose to do?!

I looked over at ______ and mouthed a desperate 'help me!' but she was just standing there laughing at me.

Suddenly with the force of jesus and the babies, I felt a massive push and my face immediately high-fived the floor. "Barney!~" I heard the children chant and sing out wildly. "Aigoo~ You dont want Barney to be injured now do we?" I heard _______'s comforting voice interrupt. A lot of weight was shoved off of me, and I was finally able to breathe. ______ instantly helped me back up. I patted my cheeks, hoping my face hadn't been ruined, I heard her scoff. 

"Aaahh~ Who are you noona?" a little boy tugged onto her leg, his chubby cheeks oh so visible. Aigo! "Well, i'm a tiger?" ______ laughed awkwardly, patting his head softly causing the kids to stare at her in awe. "Is it okay if I can take a picture of you two and my son?" the lady asked warmly. "Of course!" ______ immediately chirped. Whilst posing for the picture with the kid and _______, other families started to form round.

(a/n: listen when reading~)

YOUR P.O.V

We took cute several snapshots with the little children, and I swear im gonna go blind from the amount of bright flashes from the camera. When the families were disappearing, I started rubbing my eyes softly from the radiation. Detaching my hands from eyes, I blinked a couple of times to find Jonghyun's face so close, "You okay there ______?"

Great. My face is heating up again, "Pfftt, of c-course" I stuttered. He leaned back and smirked, "Come on lets g-go" I told him. He immediately held my hand and began swaying it and a playful manner. Now im going tomatoe. Luckily he didnt see~

In the corner of my eye, I saw a little girl sobbing to herself "Jonghyun, look." I whispered, making him stop and slowly look over to where my gaze was set. "She looks really upset" Jonghyun pouted "Well no , shes crying you dummy" I rolled my eyes, making him laugh "Lets go over to her" he nodded in approval.

"Excuse me?" I mumbled and went down level with the little girl. She looked up, her eyes slightly red from crying, "Whats wrong little one?" Jonghyun asked as he came down in the same level with us. The little girl didnt answer but just blankly stare at us both in awe. "I'll be right back~" Jonghyun jumped up and went to a nearby shop. 

"I lost my m-mummy" she muttered, slightly hiccuping in her sentence. "Aigoo~ come here you~" I opened my arms out to her, and she immediately jumped into my arms "We'll find her arasso?" I felt her nodd her head. "Here, you can have my balloon" I smiled brightly, causing her to reflect the smile back when she held it "Thank you unnie!"

"Im baack~" Jonghyun sang loudly "Look what I got!" he grinned whilst taking something out of a plastic bag. A bubble gun. He started squirting the bubbles out randomly at us, making the little girl giggle - lightening up her mood a little. "Jonghyun, the girl lost her mum, so lets help her" I held onto her hand whilst she was in daze with the bubbles and balloon. "Sure thing, lets go!"

We started walking around, all linking hands looking like a little family. Looking in all possible directions, the little girl didnt seem to react to anything when a woman walked by. As a woman with her daughter walked past, I heard her quietly whimper beside me. In unison, me and Jonghyun gave each other a worried look. "Ottoke?" I whispered over to him, he shrugged in response.

"Umma, umma!" the girl suddenly screamed, making me and Jonghyun jump like there was no tomorrow "Aigoo, there you are!" the woman gasped and instantly cradled the girl "Thank you so much!" she bowed so many times, that I even lost count. My eyes couldnt even stop following her bows, "Your welcome" me and Jonghyun said in unison.

The little girl held onto her mothers hand tightly, making sure they wouldnt separate ever again whilst the other was grasping onto the paw-shaped balloon. She turned round with a big smile playing on her lips and did a cute little wave goodbye.

I sighed, "Ah jeez, what next?" Jonghyun softly chuckled as he suddenly wrapped an arm over my shoulder and pulled me in beside me. A soft romantic smell was radiating off of him, I felt my cheeks heat up again, "What now tomatoe face?" he joked, making me hit his arm away. Pabo.

I started looking around again and found that the amount of papparazi's were decreasing, almost gone. "Im a free man!" Jonghyun suddenly shouted, "Doesnt Taemin say that?" I laughed at the memory of Taemin in Hello Baby.

"AAAH SHIZZLES!" Jonghyun screamed, causing me to go wide-eyed. Jonghyun started rubbing his "Yah, what the hell was that for?" I furrowed my brows at him, "Something hit me on the , and it hurt like a-- AAHH!" he squealed like a little girl, he started rubbing his other buttcheek whilst pouting. Aish~

"AHAHAHAH" I heard the most craziest laugh in the entire world break out, "So it was you! I thought you were some purple douchebag trying to chat up ______!" I turned round and found Key in absolute hysterics, one hand clutching onto his stomache and the other slapping his thighs wildly. Minho and Taemin gave each other the we-dont-know-him look, blinking innocently.

Just then a loud smack was heard.

A guy suddenly rugby tackled Jonghyun to the floor with a great amount of beastly force. Woah, raging dude much? My eyes grew bigger than the universe as I found out who it was. Thunder oppa.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER" he roared. Key's laugh grew louder and more high pitch at the sight of Jonghyun trying to wriggle out like a worm on the floor "YOU BLOODY PURPLE PAED--OH ITS YOU." Thunder immediately stopped as soon as Jonghyun turned his face to the side. "_______!" I heard Vicky call out, I turned and found her running towards me "Why are you dressed in that?" Thunder oppa asked as he scanned my costume "Its Jonghyuns way of ~" Key sang out in a high squeaky tone. Thunder immediately gave Jonghyun a death glare, whilst Jonghyun passed it down to Key who placed a hand over his mouth to stop him laughing.

"So wheres Onew?" Joon spoke up
"Wheres Bliss?" I quizzed them
"We ditched her" Vicky laughed, accompanied by soft chuckles from Joon and Thunder. Hallejujah!
Well, we were now all reunited, apart from one person; Onew. "Lets check KFC for Onew" we all suggested.

"By the way Key, what the hell did you use to hit my ?"
"Heheheh." Key giggled "Not telling~" Key tapped his nose lightly.

 

---------------------------------------------
A/N: chapter 30! :D
LOL tsk tsk, key~
on the hunt for onew now! ;O
guess bliss got ditched then XD
as usual, comments are amazingly appreciated! <3 <3



mini-rant:
i was desperate to update and break the depression chain.
i was hoping that this chapter would lighten up peoples mood after the news (even if its only a little bit) >_<
from seeing millions of shawols depressed and the blogs about it, i desperately wanted to update.
i understand how people are starting to find it awkward in continuing their own jonghyun fic,
quite a lot of them have suddenly stopped and decided to quit which was kinda upsetting.
however in my opinion; dont let these kind of these type of things change your fic. dont suddenly make the changes just because of the news. keep your fic as it is. i encourage all those jonghyun fanfic writers to continue whatsoever. i mean, its like this news had suddenly broke your fun in writing these type of fics etc. STAY OPTIMISTIC. dont change a single thing in your fic. or ill kill you, LOL jokin~ i mean, of course - i was a bit depressed by it aswell, but that didnt stop me from anything. I STILL REMAINED THE SAAAME~ so let there be jonghyun fics. (LOL 'let there be light')
so yeah, i just wanted to put my point through. >x3

PEACE DOODZ<3