Shopping and Papparazzi

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

I rummaged through my suitcase and picked out a simple printed tshirt and some skinny jeans to wear for shopping. I dashed to the bathroom to quickly cleanse my face and brush my teeth then rushed out to see that Vicky was all ready to go out.

"Shall we go downstairs with the guys?" she asked me as she brushed her hair
"Guys as in Key, Taemin and Jonghyun?"
"Yeah"
"Hmm, why not" I shrugged as I slipped on some suitable shoes and walked over to our connected door.

I carefully placed my ear against the door, slightly eavesdropping on the guys next door.

"AHHH HYUNG!"
"YAH TAEMINNIE, DONT WALK IN WITHOUT KNOCKING FIRST!"
"PALI PALI! I WANNA GO SHOPPING ALREADY!"

I could easily figure out which sentences belonged to. Gently, I knocked on the door. I heard them whisper a couple of words then it went to silence. I knocked again. Still no response.

Not waiting anymore, I decided to just barge into their room "No wait, WAAAIT!" I heard someone cry out. "Hey, are you guys rea- AAAAH!" I quickly plastered my eyes with my hands. My cheeks were beginning to produce heat as I felt myself go cherry red. I caught Jonghyun in just his ... h-h-his boxers.

"_______~" Key sang. I heard him skip over to me while my eyes were still covered
"Gosh, get her out!" Jonghyun grumbled as I heard him shuffle about "I still need to get changed!"
"Shes covering her eyes cause your so uglaaay!" Key chortled
"M-M-Mianhae!" I stuttered and slowly backed away in embarassment, with my hands still covering my eyes.

My back instantly hit the door, so I quickly turned round and whizzed back to my room and closed the door behind me. I fanned my burning cheeks, "Are they ready then?" Vicky asked
"N-No, I went in the wrong time.." I blushed
"Was anyone ?" Vicky smirked, then chuckled
"L-Lets just go a-already!" I huffed as I dragged her out the room with me along to the elevators.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"Do you think anyone would recognise us at the mall?" Taemin questioned as he slipped on some converse "Well, we didnt get caught when we were at the beach" Key answered as he ruffled his hair till perfected.

"I cant believe _____ just saw me few minutes ago" I mummbled to myself in embarassment, going off topic with the others.
"Dont worry hyung" Taemin smiled and patted me on the back. Psh, I wonder how he'd feel if he was in his boxers walking round in the mall. I bet he'd get embarassed about it.

"C'mon the others are gonna be waiting down at the lobby" Key reminded as he strutted towards the door. Me and Taemin followed him out as we went and rushed to an elevator.

YOUR P.O.V

We stood waiting for the remaining people to arrive. "How are we getting to the mall?" I asked Thunder oppa "Onew got us a limo!" he cheered.

"Aish, how long are those guys going to take.." Minho grumbled
"We're here!" Key gladly announced as he skipped his way towards us, almost tripping on his own foot but then regaining his balance. Jonghyun and Taemin slowly joined us "Lets go then" Vicky clapped happily.

All of us crammed inside the limo and sat back as the driver safely took us to our destination. In the middle of our ride, Taemin carefully got up and pushed open the roof window to the limo and stuck his head out. He began screaming, almost scaring the rest of us. "That was refreshing" Taemin sighed happily as he came back in then popped back "SHINEE!" he yelled out, his voice slightly cracking near the end. "JONGHYUN HYUNG LIKES __-" Before Taemin was able to finish, Jonghyun immediately stopped him from continuing and dragged him back inside.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

Oh jesus. That was so close. I glared at Taemin as I saw him giggling like a little girl. I looked at the others, but they didnt seem to pay much attention. I glanced over at ______ and saw her talk to Joon. I felt slightly jealous..

We eventually arrived at the mall and individually got out the limo. I looked around if there were any papparazzi's nearby but, I didnt seem to spot any. I saw Onew taking a look round aswell as we casually entered the mall.

"So where to?" Joon asked the rest of us
"Oooh, look sale over there!" Key pointed happily
"Oooh, sports shop!" Minho smiled
"Ahhh! Limited edition of a shiny jigglypuff!" Taemin squealed
"Oh my lover~" Onew sang as he was already making his way to KFC.

I sighed. I hate going to the mall with these guys.

YOUR P.O.V

"Lets go with Key!" Vicky grabbed me excitedly and began dragging me along with her
"Oppa, im going with Key and Vicky" I quickly waved at him
"Behave" he quickly muttered to me as he left somewhere with Joon, I rolled my eyes in response.
"Sale sale salee~" Vicky and Key chorused making me chuckle.

The three of us entered the clothe shop, excitedly. Well, Key was probably more excited than me and Vicky. We all skimmed through clothes and played round in the shop.

"Yah, Key where are you" I heard Jonghyun's voice as he entered. My face instantly heated up as I remembered in what happened this morning.
"Woo~ How do you like this!?" I heard Key in hysterics
"You dont want the papparazzi to take pictures of you like that do you?" Jonghyun added
"Theres papparazzi?" I asked as I peered my head out of the rack of clothes
"Yeah, they're outside so you have to be careful" he adviced, I nodded.

I looked to my right and found Key prancing round the shop with a bra attached to his head like some hat, making the bra look like round horns on his head. I burst out laughing.

"______ what do you think of this?" Vicky questioned as she held out an outfit infront of me, I nodded and gave her a thumbs up in approval.

After several minutes of lurking round the clothes shop, Vicky and Key bought something while I seemed to just look round.

We exited the shop very carefully. I spotted three papparazzi guys merely chatting away a few paces away from us. Luckily they werent paying attention.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"Ahh, Jonghyunnie oppa!" I heard someone shriek. Oh I wish ______ said that. But it wasnt her. I found myself pouting at the thought. Interrupting my thoughts, I felt something holding me down on my right arm. I looked over and found Bliss linking her arm with mine.

"What the hell, how did you get here?!" I tried unlinking our arms, but she wouldnt budge.
"Oppa, why are you like this?" Bliss muttered innocently. Psh, innocent my .

Unluckily, I heard the papparazzi men shuffle closer. Ah crap. "Why the hell are you here!?" Key complained at Bliss' presence, she stuck her tongue out at him in responce.

"We need to g-" Before I could finish, lights were already flashing infront of us while the papparazzi shot us some questions 
"Ah, Jonghyun from SHINEE!"
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"Close friends?"
"Whos this other girl?"

I hung my head low, avoiding the cameras as the rest of us carried on walking. But Bliss was refusing and was pulling me back.

"Wow, three girls!" the papparazzi continued
"Eugh!" I growled infrustration
"Please leave us alone" Key informed them
"Why? Are you having private time with these girls?" one of them snickered.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Keys hands curl up into a fist. I could tell that he literally wanted to slap these people.

"Oppa" Bliss pouted
"Are you guys dating?" they asked again
"Neh!" Bliss cheerfully announced, making them snap more images of me.
"No we're not!" I protested
"Oppa, stop lying!" she whined and brushed her cheek on my arm, trying to prove that we were a couple. GERMS!

"They're not dating" I heard Onew's voice, I looked to my side and found him holding a chicken family bucket. "Please leave us at peace" he said more serious.

However, the papparazzi were being their persistant and scheming selves as they continued taking shots "Please leave" Key uttered

"No." one of them muttered back "This'll be great for the papers"
"LEAVE US NOW!" Onew said loudly and threw a chicken drumstick right in the guys face.

They instantly backed away.
"Skills!" me and Key praised Onew in unison
"No one underestimates me" Onew grumbled as he took a bite of his chicken.

-----------------------

A/N:
chapter 25 :)
i hope you enjoyed the update.
what the hell, bliss appeared out of nowhere >_>
shes being so clingy..
anyways, LOL.
comments are much loved <3