Favors

I love you, apparently.

YOUR P.O.V

Finally, it was the end of the day. I walked out of my last lesson and headed out to the bus stop to wait for my school bus to arrive.

*beep beep*

I quickly whipped out my mobile phone out of my bag. I recieved a text message from my mum;

To: _____
Fr: Umma
please can you go to your aunties and pick up the files that I need for work tomorrow.
I need it as soon as possible. Thank you sweetie xx


Great. I hated going to my aunties, it was friggin miles away! It wasnt 'cause i hated her, well - she is a bit of a pain but oh well. I quickly replied with a 'fine' and checked my purse if I had my free pass for the train. Yep, it was there.

Right on time, the school bus had shrieked and stopped right infront of me. I showed the driver  my bus pass and went through. I slumped myself down next to my best friend Vicky.

It was so packed on the bus, and the summer heat wasnt helping either. The heat was too much to handle. I pressed the bell for the bus to stop, I seriously needed some fresh air. The bus just stunk of sweaty people. Not exactly nice.

"____ where you going?" Vicky asked as she tugged on my shirt
"Im gonna walk to the train station cause its too hot in here."
"Its too hot in here 'cause im here, am I right?" she laughed
"Yeah, your pretty smoking." I replied sarcastically and smiled
"I knew it. Well, i'll walk with you" she offered

We hopped off the bus and began walking to our destination.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"Okay, here are your tickets to board the train." manager hyung passed us one each then gave us a bag of food to eat for our journey.

"This scarf is really itchy" Taemin whined
"These sunglasses are so unfashionable!" Key blurted out
Seriously, Keys a guy? I wonder what happened while God was making him.
"Quick, fangirls are slowly noticing us!" Onew and Minho whispered in unison.
I looked round me quickly and glanced at a few fan girls faces. They gasped.
"Omo! Thats SHINee oppas!" a girl shrieked.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. When are we actually going to be fan girl free? If a person made a spray to keep fan girls away, they're definitley a pure genius.
Wait. That genius should be me.

Snapping back to reality, Onew already had a tight grip on my arm leading my out of the gates to our train terminal to get away from the fan girls. Phew

YOUR P.O.V

"I'll see you tomorrow then _____. Bye!" Vicky hugged me goodbye and we drifted off in different ways. I got out my train pass and my set of headphones ready. I walked towards the gates but there were a whole crowd of girls screaming and wailing out SHINee.

Wait, what? SHINee!? Holy moley.
 
I went closer towards the crowd and squeezed myself inbetween the fans then flashed my pass at the gaurds. They looked at me weirdly then nodded in agreement and helped me out the tightly compressed crazy people.

I stopped to breathe. Thank God I was still alive. 
"The next train will arrive in 4 minutes. Thank you for waiting patiently" a woman spoke through the speakers "Hmm. Just on time." I mumbled.

JONGHYUN's P.O.V 

"Thats the 40th girl you've been staring at" Minho chuckled
"No, 100th to be exact." Key joined in
"No, 10th actually! You guys are so bad at counting" I laughed
"Whatever" they all replied bluntly
"The train's here!" Taemin sang joyfully
We held onto our bags and waited till the train came to a stop.


YOUR P.O.V

The bus was packed, now the train was packed!? Ahh jesus.
I connected my headphones to my mobile phone and played my SHINee playlist. Hmm, I love Jonghyun's voice. I put my music on full volume, unable to hear my surroundings.


JONGHYUN's P.O.V

"SQUISH!" we all squeaked as we went inside the full train. Oh how wonderful. All the other members were able to find seats, but not me? All the seats were occupied apart from one.

"Hyung, just sit down. Theres no more space so might aswell just sit next to her. She's not gonna recognise you since your covered in that disguise. She's not gonna be all over you like the other fangirls."  Taemin persuaded as he pointed to an empty space next to a school girl who had a serious expression painted on her face.

"No thanks, she looks really scary. Well more y really." I muttered
"Dont say the bad word!" Taemin squeaked and placed his index finger on his lips, indicating me to shush.

"Fine. Female dog then. Happy?" I scoffed as I saw him nodd furiously with a smile.
Pssh what a kid.
I walked closer to her casually, she was watching my every move. It was kinda creeping me out.

YOUR P.O.V

Woah. Jonghyun look-a-like much? I felt my palms sweat as he sat by my side. His ears were exposed and the piercings were exactly as Jonghyuns. I looked up at his eyes and analysed him carefully. It was deffinitely Jonghyun from SHINee.

Now I dont regret going to my aunties.

-----------------
A/N:
What did you guys think??
So, i guess it was worth going to your aunties then, EH? hehehe. ;D