25

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“Haneul ah,” he began, “You know Byun Hun loves you right?”

She smiled, “And Haneul loves Byun Hun too.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah sorry Byunnie, today I have to study at the library! I can’t go home with you..” I mumbled. I hope he won’t get mad..

“Aish, why do you study? I can just get him to give you an A!” Byun Hun whined as he tugged on my shirt, “Or let me stay with you in the library!”

“Nooo you’ll distract me!”

“I’ll sit next to you and be quiet! I promise~” His arms slipped around my waist as he lay his head on my shoulder, “Pleaseeeee?”

How can I give in to such a cute boy? What have I done to deserve him?

“Fine! But if you make noise, the librarian will kick you out!”

“SHE WOULD’NT DARE!” I giggled at his stupidity and we left for the library.

I sat down and took my books out while Byun sat sat next to me. He leaned on his arm and watched me as I began to write notes. “Yah, can you go read a book or something?! Stop staring at me!”

“But you’re so beautiful~”

“No excuses!” He pouted and left to go find a book. Suddenly someone sat down next to me, “Hey!”

I didn’t even bother looking, “Byun, go get a book!”

“Hey!”

I am not replying.

“Hey!”

“Hey!”

“He –“

“WHAT?!” I turned around and instead found Kikwang looking at me.

“Oh sorry, I thought you were L.Joe,” I gave him a small smile before returning to my work.

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I knew it was Byun; I’m going to ignore him and let the librarian kick him out hehe~

“Helping her with her study since someone is too stupid to!”

“WHO DID YOU CALL STUPID?!”

“SHHHH I’M TRYING TO STUDY!” They glared at each other, and I was stuck with either one on each side. Kikwang kept looking over my work to check whether it was right while Byun attempted to read. He’s such a bad actor though; he was totally peering over the book when Kikwang helped me.

Suddenly, Byun got up and headed to the Education section of the library; he seemed mad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I will most definitely not tolerate such actions with my Haneul. What’s good about that Lee Kikwang anyway?! Looks? I’m so much hotter. Body? Just cause’ he has abs; so what? I’m skinny and that’s hot. Personality? I’m so much better! The only thing I’m lacking is.. brains?” L.Joe mumbled to himself as he stormed off to a section in the library.

He started randomly taking books off, “English, Maths, Science.. Hey! I’m good at music! I can rap, I can play piano, violin and I compose music! I bet that Kikwang can’t!”

He shot past Kikwang and Haneul and went straight for the door –

“Excuse me Mister, do you plan to borrow those books? It seems you haven’t come to get it loaned yet.” L.Joe turned around, only to face a middle aged woman with glasses. He gave her a smirk, “When Teen Top didn’t come to your little library to borrow books, you complain. Now when L.Joe wants to take some books home you do the same? Do you want to die woman?!”

The librarian slowly backed away and L.Joe headed out the door but popped his head back in to check up on his Haneul.

Instead he saw Kikwang moving closer to her and she didn’t even notice. “That Lee Kikwang! Let’s see who’ll be smarter!”


A/N: okay more gifs :D except im capped right now so i'll only show you one~ hehe tomorrow's friday for me and then weekends! and then tutoring T_T great.