16

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

After a while, everything was normal except for Minsoo and Ricky who were still chasing each other around until –

“OH MY GOD! EVERYBODY! MINSOO HIDES UNDER HIS BED!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone immediately rushed over to Minsoo’s room; there stood Minsoo blushing as red as a tomato.

Ricky ran over and handed each member a magazine, “He’s been keeping all the good stuff to himself!”

L.Joe hit him on the head with the magazine, “Yah, I have a girlfriend already! I don’t need these things to stimulate my hormones!”

“Then why does Minsoo?” Niel asked, his eyes not leaving the magazine one bit.

“Uh, Minsoo… is a very.. man?” Chunji tried to answer as Changjo burst into laughter. Mina just stood there with her jaw dropped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, let’s go shopping today!” Mina said excitedly over the phone, “Um, why? It’s 7 in the morning…” I replied wearily as I began to drift off to sleep.

“Because, I need to stimulate Minsoo’s hormones!” That worked better than an alarm clock.

“WHAT?!” I shot up like a rocket, “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!”

“Well, I want to stimulate Minsoo’s hormones like you stimulate L.Joe’s!”

I

Do

Not

Stimulate

Byun’s

Hormones.

Well, if I have, I didn’t intend to!

“So Mina, how do you plan to do that?” I curiously asked. If Mina was anything, she’s now definitely a ert.

“Well, that’s why we need to go shopping!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We entered every shop Mina wanted to enter but none of mine; ah, it’s so boring!

“Mina, remind me why we’re shopping in all your favourite shops and none of mine?”

“Don’t you remember?! It’s because we’re trying to find something to stimulate Minsoo’s hormones!” She practically YELLED as we walked past the food court. Everyone turned to look at us; some even losing their appetite.

“Did you have to say that any louder?!” I whispered to her.

 “Um, sorry! I got excited~”

“So now let me ask again.. How does shopping for cosmetics and clothes help .. uh stimulate..?”

“Well, we haven’t gotten to buying that stuff yet~”

So I have been holding her bags all day for nothing?!

“Don’t worry! We’re doing that now!”

Mina skipped off into a lingerie shop as I followed closely behind her. She picked up two revealing pieces of lingerie and showed them to me, “Which one is ier?”

“Uh, what?”

“Oh okay then,” she placed them back on the rack and went to the counter, “Can you please show me your iest piece of lingerie?”

My jaw basically dropped to the ground; this girl is so unpredictable!

After about five minutes, the lady came back out with something so revealing, that I didn’t even know existed! “This has been most popular~”

“Will it help stimulate my boyfriend’s hormones so that he doesn’t have to read anymore?” She bluntly asked without hesitation.

“Most definitely! He won’t ever leave your side!” She was obviously only trying to sell her product but nonetheless, Mina listened to her and paid with delight.

“I can’t wait to wear it~”

“So you’re just gonna’ all of a sudden strip down in front of him?!”

“Why not?!”

Does this girl have any common sense at all?!


A/N: i wanna date ljoe too D: