13

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“If anyone here’s gay, it’s you!” She took my hand and we rushed to class until –

“YAH WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BUMP INTO ME?!”

Minsoo?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Woah, Haneul, care to introduce me to ya’ little friend?” WHAT?! IS THIS GUY BIPOLAR? DOES HE HAVE SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER?!

“Um –“

“Hi, nice to meet you. I’m Park Mina, 16 and single~” What is she doing?!

“Oh hey babe, I’m –“

“Minsoo~ I know hehe, I’ve liked you for a long time now!”

“WOAH SLOW DOWN A MOMENT,” both of them looked at me, each with a different expression. Minsoo was more glaring at me while Mina was.. confused? I walked over to Minsoo and placed my hand on his forehead; he quickly pushed it off.

“Yah! My face is delicate! Doesn’t want dirty hands like yours on it, but Mina’s on the other hand,” he took her hand and placed it on his cheek. I could start to see her blush, aish these people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey guys! Let’s go karaoke!” Changjo shouted as school ended; Byun already had me by the waist while Mina held hands with Minsoo. Jihye grinned as she ran to catch up to Byun and I, “Let’s sing together, ‘L.Joe’!”

Mina shot her the biggest death glare as she tried to link arms with him, “Yah, stop being the third wheel!”

Ricky suddenly pounced on her like some wild beast, “Yeah~ I’m free, you can sing with me!” Jihye looked at him uneasily, “I think I rather Minsoo over you!” I caught a glimpse of Mina as she attempted to ignore Jihye.

Once we arrived, Niel paid for the biggest room. So here we are, sitting here listening to Jihye sing a confession to my Byun as he pretended to puke.

“I think she’s lacking ,” Ricky joked.

“Yeah, her hormones seem to be running wild for L.Joe!” Minsoo shouted as he cuddled Mina. Man, those two have gotten so close already! Lust, it must be that!

“Well she ain’t getting any from me; I’m all Haneul’s!” I grinned, knowing that deep inside I trusted him.

“Then who’s going to give it to her?” Jihye got annoyed at our conversation and left for the bathroom; perfect for our discussion.

“I HAVE THE BEST IDEA!” Chunji shouted in the microphone, almost deafening us.

“Yah, you don’t have to tell the whole world you know!” Minsoo grunted as he checked if he was becoming hearing impaired.

Suddenly we all huddled up into a bunch as Chunji whispered his plans to us,

“Let’s hand her to B2ST! I think Kikwang’s been lacking too!” Minsoo gave a big smile while Byun loosened up.


A/N: I HAVE FOUND THE BEST THING TO DO IN MY HOLIDAYS NOW! i am going to learn the Supa Luv dance hehehe! it might take me a while since im not a good dancer.. and im a slow learner but :D i'll try my best :D haha im trying to get the humor back into the fic. minsoo is loosening up now :D

and also please continue supporting my cube audition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXgJwVKS79g

other than that, thanks to all my readers :D you're all lovely! continue supporting me :D