15

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS AGAIN?!” The members all pointed at the one person, “L.JOE!!!!!”

Minsoo ran to tackle him but just as he jumped, L.Joe moved away causing him to fall flat on his face, “Sorry hyung! Gotta protect my pretty face hehe~”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So where are we going?” Jihye asked as the members walked off.

“You’ll see!” Minsoo grinned as he held onto Mina’s waist. Jihye tried to catch up to L.Joe but failed miserably when Ricky jumped in front of her.

“Is your occupation being ‘the third wheel’?’ He mocked her and Changjo burst out in laughter. They were almost at their destination and there were absolutely no clues in the atmosphere. “You stay behind me okay,” L.Joe told Haneul as she nodded.

They were about to enter the alleyway until Yoseob popped his head out. To his surprise, there were three girls and six guys. “What are you guys doing here?”

Niel nudged Minsoo, “Oppaaaa~ Remember me?” he squealed in his girly voice. Yoseob’s eyes widened in shock along with humiliation. They entered the alleyway and there stood all of B2ST.

Doojoon walked over, “Yah Minsoo, what’s the problem?”

All of Teen Top burst into laughter; Haneul popped her head out from behind L.Joe to understand the situation. “You see, we wanted to give you guys a present!” Changjo said with pride while signalling Chunji to bring her over. They dragged her to the front and all of B2ST were practically drooling.

“This girl’s been bothering us for a while now; we all think she’s lacking something. So we wanted to hand her to you guys, especially Kikwang.”

Kikwang moved towards them, eyeing each member; Mina tugged onto Minsoo tightly.

“Why me?” A monotone spoke.

“You seem to be lacking what she needed,” Ricky said seriously, trying not to burst into laughter.

“And what’s that?” Jun Hyung spoke.

,” L.Joe raised his voice. Haneul stayed behind L.Joe for safety as he held her hand.

Dongwoon walked towards L.Joe, “Who’s that girl behind you?”

“Mine.”

“Aw, since when did our play boy L.Joe start dating?” Hyunseung sang.

“Well we’ll take her,” Kikwang said pointing at Jihye, “But if you ever wanna’ hand her over,” he said pointing at Haneul, “We’re free to accept her.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We found out that she was only befriending us so she could get close with L.Joe,” Mina said cheerfully to me as I finished eating my ramen. Byun’s ramen sure tasted goooood~

“So, she was one of those fan girls in disguise?”

“You could say that,” Mina giggled, “But now she’s gone! Hehe~”

“AISH!” A scream came from the living room, Mina and I decided to check it out.

“NIEL! YOU NEVER LET ME WIN!” Minsoo screamed at Niel as he smiled happily, “Even if I play bad, I’ll still win!”

“Who said?!”

“I said!”

“We all agree!” The other four members shouted in unison, “Why do you play anyway? You at gaming!”

“You little –“ Minsoo stood up in fury and started to chase Ricky around the house while the others chuckled at their childish act.

After a while, everything was normal except for Minsoo and Ricky who were still chasing each other around until –

“OH MY GOD! EVERYBODY! MINSOO HIDES UNDER HIS BED!”


A/N: B2ST is slowing growing onto me~ iLOL im back at my normal house now, before i was at my dads~ so i guess i have faster net now HEHEHEHEHE :DDDDDDDD~ i need to find more ljoe picsssssss~

OH AND I CAME BACK WITH HALF MY POSTERS FALLEN OFF MY WALL D: mannn took me hours to stick them all up D: but i got my BLAQ STYLE cd today :D and my magazineeee~ hehehe I CHANGED MY ALARM TO LJOE'S VOICE WHEN HE SPEAKS ENGLISH AND OMG ITS SO EFFECTIVE! i woke up without a doubt this morning haha!

happy reading!