30

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“YAH HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH L.JOE –“ The stranger looked extremely familiar and it wasn’t until he turned around until the idiot figured out who it was,

“LEE KIKWANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi that’s my name!” Kikwang made a childish face and ran off while L.Joe stomped his feet on the floor like an angry little child.

“It’s okay Byunnie, we can share my ice cream~”, she gave him a cute eye smile, “Indirect kiss right?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m going to the bathroom and I’ll be as fast as possible so I can protect you from that erted old man!” L.Joe informed her before he ran into the toilets. Haneul stood outside like an idiot until she felt tapping on her shoulder. She turned around and to no surprise, it was Kikwang.

“I wanna’ show you something!” And with saying that, Kikwang dragged her away.

~

L.Joe skipped out of the bathroom only to find Haneul missing, “LEE KIKWANG!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikwang dragged her to the Ferris Wheel and didn’t let go of her until they were completely boarded. “The Ferris Wheel?”

He smiled at her, “It’s my favourite ride in amusement parks!” Haneul walked over to the window and looked out at the view but suddenly burst into laughter.

“HAHAHA LOOK L.JOE!!!!!” Kikwang quickly moved next to her without her noticing and when she turned around she felt shock but her heart also started to race.

“Weren’t you sitting there before?!”

“I wanted to sit next to you!” Haneul thought about what L.Joe had told her earlier and decided to confirm.

“Kikwang ah, is it true that you like me?” Kikwang gave no answer; Haneul therefore assumed it was a no.

“I knew that that stupid Byunnie was only panicking for nothing. We’re friends right? Why would you like me~” A smiled formed on her face but she could still feel her heart beating nonstop.

“No, you’re wrong,” he suddenly spoke up, “I like you, Choi Haneul.”

“Stop joking! I’ve already got Byun, you mustn’t like me –“

Kikwang suddenly took her hand and placed it on his chest, right above his heart. She could feel that his heart was also racing along with hers.

“You feel this? My heart races whenever I’m with you. If this isn’t love, then I don’t know what it is.” Kikwang placed his hand on her chest, “Your heart races whenever you’re with me too; admit it, I make your heart race don’t I?”


A/N: ehehhee i skipped the swimming carnival today but i stayed at home doing maths T_T kikwangie, y u like hannie so much!