32

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“I think it look’s okay,” Haneul unintentionally said out loud while observing Kikwang until L.Joe jumped in front of her once again.

“Eyes on me only!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were all seated in the cafeteria with everyone’s eyes on them.

“The atmosphere is so… tense?” Kikwang mumbled out to the silence.

“They’re just shocked~” Niel sang as he dug into his noodles. Mina and Haneul suddenly burst into laughter,

“We’ve got a pink head, a red head, a grumpy head, a sleepy head, a gaming head, a book worm and a maknae* imposter! Gosh who knew Teen Top would be like this!!” Haneul playfully hit Mina,

“Hey! Now the whole cafeteria knows!” Teen Top attempted to smile at everyone while being continuously humiliated by the girls.

Suddenly the cafeteria door flung open and a group of guys walked in causing deafening fan girl screams.

“How come they don’t do that to us anymore?!” Minsoo grunted to himself.

The group waved to them but Teen Top ignored it and continued eating.

“Hi, we came to visit Kikwang!” Doojoon politely informed them.

“Hey man, how’s it going?” Yoseob asked as he slipped into the seat next to him.

“WOAH WOAH WOAH!” Junhyung suddenly yelled out, “YOU’RE A…”

“RED HEAD!!!!!!!!!!” All of B2ST screamed.

“What’s wrong?!” Kikwang’s eyes widened at their reaction.

“Well… that boy over there has pink hair.. you resemble him!” Dongwoon spoke.

“I LOOK BETTER!!!!” L.Joe shouted as he stood up from his seat; Haneul tried to pull him back down.

“Stop raging idiot! You always make a scene!” Haneul snapped at him like a mother.

“Why not?! I like the attention!” He pouted cutely hoping she’d forgive him.

B2ST sat down next to Teen Top and if you didn’t know them, you would’ve thought they were one gang.

“So why do you hate each other?” Mina wondered as she stole some of Niel’s food.

“We don’t actually –“

“SHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Dongwoon shushed him, “Everyone will hear!”

Yoseob giggled at his hyung’s stupidity and slurped his noodles, “Well, it’s all an act!”

“You see,” Kikwang began, “We’re actually good friends. We started this stupid gang thing when we were younger and so we pretended to hate each other for attention.. Somehow Teen Top and B2ST rose up to be the most feared high school gangs so we’ve no choice but to continue to act and somehow our act has become reality and we tend to enjoy doing mean things to each other..”

“Ahhhh, I see…” Mina said still quite confused.

But I don’t like L.Joe!”

“Why!” Haneul questioned.

“Because I stole his lollipop years ago~” L.Joe told her as he purposely chuckled conceitedly in front of Kikwang.

“I know! He stole my lollipop, so I’m going to steal his girlfriend!”

Everyone’s eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just kidding, but I really do like her!”


A/N: Majority votes have been given to LJoe! however!!!!!! the poll still continues so if you havent voted you have this chapter left to vote for who you want!