14

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

Suddenly we all huddled up into a bunch as Chunji whispered his plans to us,

“Let’s hand her to B2ST! I think Kikwang’s been lacking too!” Minsoo gave a big smile while Byun loosened up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the night, they all had grins on their faces except for Jihye. Once in a while, they would let out a giggle or a laugh. Jihye was curious but decided to play along. Like the others, once in a while she’d let out a random laugh; but whenever she did,

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH! What are you laughing at?!”

“Oh my god! Did you just laugh to yourself?”

“Are you stupid? Haha!”

Jihye walked over and clung onto L.Joe, but then all of them let out another evil laugh. Jihye felt intimidated by this, but if this was going to help her get L.Joe away from that Choi Haneul, then acting like an idiot was nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Soooo, when are we going to?” Ricky asked Minsoo as he was busy gaming away with Niel.

“When do we see B2ST again?” Still focused on the game, “DAMN NIEL! Play easy on me!”

“Not any soon, but I have an idea~” L.Joe sang as he finished washing the dishes. The members all looked at him worried; L.Joe’s idea’s were never good…

“So let’s say one of us pretends to be a girl. We ring Yoseob up and ask to meet B2ST to return something dirty, and then we turn up with that girl!”

“Isn’t that called prank calling?” Niel looked up from his game.

“It’s better than prank calling because,” L.Joe had a major grin on his face as he finished his sentence, “Minsoo is going to pretend to be the girl!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I really don’t know how you convinced me into doing this, but let’s just hurry up and get this over and done with,” Minsoo mumbled under his breath as the other members had their cameras out ready to film him in his girly voice.

They opened a new sim card and began to dial Yoseob’s number..

Ring ring, Ring ring.

“Hello?”

“Oppaaaaaaaaa~ I think you left your boxers at my house! I need to give them back to you~” Minsoo said in his girlish voice. The members tried to hold in their laughter while filming; Changjo was squirming on the floor.

“Uh, what?” Yoseob seemed to have only just woken up.

“Oppa, I want to give your back to you. Let’s meet up so I can give it back okay?”

“What?”

“If you don’t let me return them, I’ll tell Junhyung that you messed with me, and you know how mad he gets when someone messes with his girl righhht?” Of course, Teen Top had already done their research.

“Um, what time then? And where?”

“Tomorrow, 5 o’clock at your alleyway. Also bring your members too; I really want to see Kikwang Oppa again!”

“No.”

“Do you want Junhyung to know about our little night?”

“Be there on time.”

Yoseob hung up just as the members burst out in laughter. “Oh my god, Yoseob totally believed you!” Ricky rolled on the floor laughing.

“Now we have stuff to bribe you with!” Niel laughed out loud.

“WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS AGAIN?!” The members all pointed at the one person, “L.JOE!!!!!”

Minsoo ran to tackle him but just as he jumped, L.Joe moved away causing him to fall flat on his face, “Sorry hyung! Gotta protect my pretty face hehe~”


A/N: OMG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE EP OF MAKING THE ARTIST: TEEN TOP WHERE WHERE CAP DRESSES IN A GIRL UNIFORM?! HAHAHAHAHAHA -dies- omg too funny~

ahhh as i mentioned in a comment before, i've been saving L.Joe pics~ and Primadork wanted them :D so i've made a tumblr just for ljoe pics! hehe i've got heaps, so i'm still uploading! if you want your dose of ljoe, visit http://ljoeeeees2.tumblr.com/

please continue supporting my audition :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXgJwVKS79g

cheeeeeeeeeers~