28

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

L.Joe decided to check up on you in the library, it was getting dark and he was growing worried. But before he reached it he noticed two familiar figures, “Haneul and Kikwang?” He mumbled under his breath.

He silently walked closer and saw Kikwang placing his jacket over her. L.Joe’s heart sank as he ran all the way back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Byun Hun! I’m hereeeeeeeee~!” Haneul yelled out as she walked into the Teen Top residence. She looked around and saw everything sitting in a tense atmosphere; each with a confused look on their face. She searched around for L.Joe but he was nowhere in sight.

Minsoo gestured her towards L.Joe’s room and she obeyed. Haneul knocked and slowly opened the door, finding a lonely L.Joe lying on his side on the bed.

“Yah, Lee Byun Hun,” she shouted at him playfully. Haneul poked him continuously on his back yet he gave no reaction.

“Yah, L.Joe! Do you not want your kiss?”

No reaction.

“I’m leaving then~” Haneul slowly walked towards the door but as she was about to turn the knob someone grabbed her by the waist and a head rested on her shoulder.

“Don’t leave,” he whispered into her ear as he held her tight.

“Why not?” She questioned playfully.

“Because I don’t know what I’d do without you,” she could feel his breath on her neck. He turned her around to face him; she looked up into his eyes; they were so mesmerizing.

“Babo –“

“I know I am, that’s why you’ll leave me..”

“I won’t ever leave you –“

“That’s what they all say..”

Haneul looked at L.Joe while his looked down onto the floor. She took his hands; they were freezing cold. “Why didn’t you put a jacket on?! You’re going to get sick!”

“I wanted to come to the library to give it to you,” he began, “But somebody was faster than me.”

“You even smell like him now!” Haneul looked down, not knowing how to respond. She was confused, afraid along with not knowing what to do.

Byun Hun suddenly pulled her into a hug, “You don’t need that another man’s jacket to warm you up, because I’ll always be here for you remember?”

Haneul stayed silent in his arms, afraid she might say something to upset him.

“I’m scared,” he told her, “I’m so scared of losing you. So scared to the point that, I just want to lock you in here with me so no one can ever take you away, but that’s unethical. I want to stop being worried about Kikwang but I can’t. Whenever he does something like this, he has intentions. Whether or not they’re good or bad intentions, I’m not sure. But something I know for sure is that, I don’t want to lose you to him.”

Haneul could feel her eyes slowly tearing up; L.Joe was her first love. Deep inside, she wished he would be her first and last love but love… people say that love never lasts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, why are you trying to get with this Haneul girl anyway? Revenge on L.Joe?” Dongwoon asked Kikwang as he attempted to study.

“No, not for revenge. The first time I saw her with L.Joe, I fell in love with her innocent features and aura. Love at first sight perhaps? I’m not sure, but there’s something about her that really draws me to her, and I’m not giving up.”

Doojoon sat next to Kikwang, “But they say it’s already bad enough to fall in love with your friend’s girlfriend; Kikwang, you’ve fallen in love with your enemy’s girlfriend.”

Kikwang put his pencil down and looked back at the man, “I know, but I will fight for who I love. Especially if it’s against L.Joe.”


A/N: Kikwang is growing on me T__T there will be a poll soon in about 2 chapters and the story will be in the power of YOUR hands 8D whoever she ends up with will all be based on your votessssssss but it wont be up yet cause i gotta give you guys more kikwang+haneul moments ^^ otherwise it might all be bias ljoe votes T__T poor kikwangieeeee