08

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“YAH! LEAVE HANEUL ALONE, HOW DARE YOU MISS WITH HER? WHO ARE YOU TREATING TEEN TOP AS? F—K OFF, YOU DON’T DESERVE US.”

The es slowly backed away as I walked closer to get a closer look of who it was:

L.Joe?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly walked towards him as he opened his arms to hug me. He pulled me in as I cried on him, “It’s okay now,” he constantly reassured me, “It was all Minsoo’s plan..”

“I know,” I sobbed.

“He’s inhumane. Don’t worry about him anymore, I’ll protect you okay?” I looked up at him, and observed his face. He looked sincere, he can’t be lying right?

“Why are you being so nice to me?”

His face moved closer and closer to mine until I could feel his breath on my neck, “What if I say, I like you?” My heart raced as I felt myself starting to turn red, “W-what?” My body started trembling as I looked him straight in the eyes, nervously. “I like you,” he whispered in my ear just as he was about to kiss me.

He gently pushed his lips against mine; they were soft.

“Yah, what are you doing with my sister?”

I broke the kiss only to see Kan staring at us this whole time, “Um, Oppa it’s –“

L.Joe pulled me close to him, “Haneul’s Oppa, can I date your cute sister?”

Kan’s eyes widened at his words, “We need to talk. My house, now.”

Kan drove us home, me in the front seat and L.Joe at the back alone. I could see him whining to himself; it was sorta’ cute..

“Haneul, go to your room. Oppa has to discuss some things with him,” he said as he pointed to L.Joe. I obediently went to my room and laid on my bed, did L.Joe just kiss me?

And ask me out?                                                                            

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What’s the deal with Minsoo?” Kan immediately asked L.Joe.

 He hesitated but answered as told, “Like two weeks ago, apparently Haneul bumped into Minsoo  and he wanted to get back at her. He decided to pretend to date her so his fan girls would do the job for him; we all disagreed but he just continued. I really couldn’t stand it, so I went against him and stopped it just then.”

“What about you and Haneul?”

“We met when Minsoo was asking her to go out with him, actually more like forced her to go out with him. But when I first saw her, I started to like her and so I felt the need to protect the person that I liked,” he replied honestly.

“Won’t Minsoo hate you for this?” Kan questioned, still worried for his sister.

“Probably, but he’ll get around it. Besides, if Haneul is with me, she’ll be safe. I’ll protect her, I promise.”

“You better treat her right, or I’ll beat your !”

Suddenly Haneul ran down the stairs and hugged Kan, “Thanks Oppa, you’re the best~”

L.Joe smiled at them.

Silently, he wished he had a family like that too.


A/N: haha might just update everday =__= omg today i rebleached my hair and it's now a light orange +___+ why i bleach it twice and its still orange and not blonde +___+ -diessssssssss- ahhh driving me insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeee D:

anyway, enjoy 8D OHH AND DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT L.JOE WAS THE ONE IN HER DREAM 8D