36

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

Chunji became jealous, “Hey, what about ChunJoe couple?! I thought you abandoned Ricky!”

Haneul looked up in shock, “Are you cheating on me Byunnie?!”

Kikwang smiled, sat next to her and put his arm around her neck. “She’s cheating on you for me~”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Haneul ah,” Kikwang spoke as they both lay on the grass, watching the clouds pass. Despite his constant fights with L.Joe, Haneul had grown to be close friends with Kikwang. But Kikwang was not satisfied.

“Yes Kiki?” Haneul turned her head and smiled. L.Joe was hanging out with Teen Top today, and surprisingly trusted Kikwang to be alone with his girl.

“What if, just say, what if, there was a girl and she had a friend who actually liked her more than a friend?” Kikwang closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh air as his heart raced. Haneul thought for a while, “Well, does this girl have a boyfriend?”

“Yep and she loves him a lot too..”

“How does this girl act around her friend?”

“This girl is nice to everyone. She’s strange but cute; she’s naïve but smart. This girl and her friend are very close. If it were you, what would you do?” Kikwang waited impatiently for an answer.

“Hm, well if it were me.. It’d be so hard because I have Byunnie but I wouldn’t want to reject my friend since we must have grown close for a reason.. – Why are you acting so strange Kiki? Who’s this girl? Is she your friend?!”

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. Kikwang smiled and looked at the Haneul beside him, “This girl is you.”

Haneul seemed shocked but curious at the same time, “Then who is the close friend who likes me..?”

“Your Kiki.”

Haneul immediately sat up and calmed herself down. She was not expecting a confession from him at all.

“Does this have to do with a bet with Byunnie?!” She laughed it off uncomfortably, still unaware of what to feel.

“How dare you think that way!” Kikwang strangled her playfully, “I like you on my own will because you’re amazing!”

“Well, catch me if you can!” And with that Haneul ran off, forgetting about the awkward atmosphere, for with Kikwang, times can never be awkward for too long. Kikwang chased her around the park cheerfully, “Hopefully you’ll realise my feelings one day,” he thought to himself.


A/N: Long time no update T__T WHO SHIPS KINEUL? WHO SHIPS BYUNEUL? (such weird couple names....)

lalalalala its so cold nowadays for me!! summer in koreaaaa, girl groups with beautiful bodies -jealousy- LOL ME SITTING HERE GETTING FAT AND EATING GAH NEED TO DIET.

anyway! new fanficccc with L.Joe and CAP! ^O^ hope you check it out :3

Until Now